Why does Sup Forums bully America soo much?

Why does Sup Forums bully America soo much?

Because the fat kid is always the one getting bullied.

Kek

i have always attributed it to non-Americans being stuck in a permanent rebellious phase. they just can't get enough of taking potshots at Papa America.
we don't mind though and consider it to be a natural part of a cunt's development. of course, there are those that never leave this stage as well

yuros and convicts have an inferiority complex towards America

envy

So whats NZ's excuse then?

wtf i love kiwis now

>i have always attributed it to non-Americans being stuck in a permanent rebellious phase. they just can't get enough of taking potshots at Papa America.

meme tier country with a meme tier president who runs meme tier people who partake in a meme tier system

COMING FROM THE BIGGEST FUCKING MEME COUNTRY ON PLANET, HOW ABOUT YOU GO BACK TO GETTING RAPED BY EMUS IN YOUR FUCKING KANGAROO POUCH WHILST WATCHING A KOALA GET EATEN BY A GIANT SPIDER.

isn't that spurdoland?

Mad?

fuck off pablo

el paquistANO

You mad lol

>It's another yuros are extremely buttblasted from getting BTFO by the normie successful Americans that post here on the weekends so they take out their frustrations on the weak pathetic NEET Americans to heal their egos

He's right though. There are too many delicious subjects to grab on.
Cannot say my country not being a meme too, but we distribute rather than are.

because it's easy and funny

Nobody will ever admit it, but Americans really aren't that bad at dishing and taking banter.

It's more or less the fact that it's us vs the world most of the time, and so we're at a natural disadvantage.

>not bad at taking banter

Never thought it was bullying, just banter. Although the majority is pretty shitty and not worth a chuckle.

>Chrome browser
>Windows 10
I have Linux + Firefox, checkmate

Should Non-Americans be banned from this board?

Americans BTFO
How will they ever recover?

I've seen much worse butthurt posts from other countries. It would just be pathetic and pointless to save every dumb comment a random Serbian makes for example.

wtf i love america now

t. Wageslave with no health insurance

Success breeds jealousy

Muzzies invented soap, stop using soap

>Success
>Trump
>t.1 trillion in debt

So butthurt you're pulling facts out of your ass Hamza?

> implying American tech isn't developed by people from all around the world, in America

God bless America, but fuck this kind of ignorance.

>"US Economy. The U.S. debt to China is $1.058 trillion, as of December 2016. That's 27.8 percent of the $3.8 trillion in Treasury bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries. The rest of the $19.9 trillion national debt is owned by either the American people or by the U.S. government itself."

God-Emperor Trump is working on it. Debt's gone down $60 billion since he took office, and the Chinese are soon to eat shit.

What's wrong with bullying black people?

Americans and anglos are the worst on the site, but that's because the entry barrier is lower because the language is english so literal underageb& americans post here a lot.

wow good job America
I am sure you gonna be out of your debts soon

This, it's why Sup Forums russians are so cool and irl russians are shit. Same with many other nationalities where english is rare.