It's been over a month Sup Forums...

It's been over a month Sup Forums. All I want to do is text her and tell her I love her but I've done that every weekend and she always ignores me. How do I control myself?
(pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LhQGzeiYS_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe don't be fucking creepy and leave the poor girl alone

I really want to but I don't know how... I can't stop thinking about her.

Delete her number

I know it by heart so that probably won't do any good.

talk to her parents

If she's ignoring your text then maybe she wants you to go to her house and tell her in person

get in to drugs fuck some sluts and quit being a faggot

I need love for sex. Also I'd sooner kill myself.

either fail hard by pursing this course of keeping her alive inside you or distract yourself with anything and everything in some attempt to mask whatever emotional drive that summons you to her

I paid for a trip for her and then she broke up with me and I tried talking to her on the trip and she just ignored me in person so I doubt that will do any good. (I know she probably used me so you don't have to say that)

You only want her because she ignores you. There are lots of girls out there who'll ignore you.

How old are you, OP?

I've tried to distract myself, the only place it works is when I'm at work. All my friends are in college or moved away so it was literally just me and her and now she's gone so I'm all alone.

What's her name, friend?

19, she's 16 so it's kind of weird and I can go to jail pretty quickly.

Valentina

Wtf are you doing? Move on you dumb fuck find a girl your own age are you serious?

It was never a problem until after we broke up. We met in our high school drama club. I didn't even know how old she was when we started dating.

Honestly, what you have to do it face facts: if she doesn't want anything to do with you then you are only hurting yourself and her by not leaving her alone. Baring your soul to her won't changer her mind like some romantic comedy climax, it'll just creep her out. Move on and stop trying to contact her.

For practical advice, I'd say you should make an effort to get out and do social things like hang out with friends or volunteer your time. Also, maybe jerk off more if you don't do it very often.

There's lots of great people out there and you will find other people that love you back, if you get out there and meet them. Let this one go, because it's not gonna happen, and that is out of your control.

And? Grow up and move on

That explains it. There's nothing anyone can really do or say at this point. You'll eventually snap out of it. Probably.

Everyone has been telling me that, the problem is I don't know how to do that. She's my first actual girlfriend and I'm not stranger to rejection but when she said yes to dating me it sparked something inside me that I never thought I'd have. I don't know how to let go of her.

then the epic fail is your path, she will likely cycle through some chads then surround herself with people as empty as she is all the while pretending their relevancy matters so much next she will try to define herself as meaningful through career all the while ending up realizing how full of shit she is and finally settling for some douche who has traits she's manifested as being attractive in terms of a lasting relationship although in reality they are two empty pathetic pieces of shit who deserve each other...and you? well you end up a fragment of yourself shitposting on the internets in hopes of finding even the slightest notion of acceptance in this world, but you wont...because you're you and they are them.

stop it! you'll get yourself in shit if you dont.

youtube.com/watch?v=LhQGzeiYS_Q

Thanks for the meme, cheered me up a bit :)

You don't have to let go of her, you just leave her alone and stop being a creepy fuck. You take a hint, bury your emotions, and let them slowly eat out your insides for years, maybe decades, while you watch her move on and live a full life from afar.

Learn some self control and settle in.

I'm in love with her man. I can't do that.

So then stalk her until she changes her number or calls the police you autistic fuck. Or kill yourself like so many other teenage pussies that just couldn't take a high school breakup.

Except she's the only one in high school. Which makes it even more pathetic.

Definitely kys. It's the only way to end the pain.

Well, talking about it with people might help you to let go of the relationship. It's all about maintaining perspective. That's why you go out and socialize, so you can see just how much is out there in the world, and begin to forget about her, or at least to stop the longing.

I've been there, and the best thing I did for myself was to socialize with people for fun, and to talk with close friends about how bad I felt, how much I missed her. Contacting her is like ripping off a scab, it's just prolonging the healing. There's not immediate cure, it does take time, but it'll take a lot less if you start doing other social things with your time.

Your best bet is to delete the number and try to clear your mind and dont tempt yourself to going back to it and move on