Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, why do you allow your country to be cucked by libshits who disarm you before the impending mudslime invasion?
>mudslime countries need not reply

Libshits like Navalny promise to make weapon laws less cucked

what an utter disgrace of tacticool on that ak

Im actually getzing my funs soon

Feels good man

>before the impending mudslime invasion?
Not-in-my-country.jpg

And because I live in a civilized country where there are multiple checks and balances before you get an armed weapon.

Not to mention that they keep updates with whoever buys one. If a person that has a gun is later found out to have some kind of mental illness, all of their guns are confiscated.

Because you live in an authoritarian orwellian nanny state. I'd shoot ausfailian coppahs that would try to grab my funs if I was an owner. Just like Rodney Ansell.

Why are yanks so obsessed with guns?
Are they compensating for something?

>you will never go don alejo garza tamez against the ausfailian police as they try to grab your guns

How many guns have you shot so far?

>Just like Rodney Ansell.

>With no money to fight the invasive weeds, the Ansells were forced to sell their cattle station in June 1991.[5] The couple's 15-year marriage soon disintegrated and the Ansells divorced. Depressed, unemployed, and cash-strapped, Ansell began growing marijuana, later becoming a user of amphetamines.
>Although police were at a loss to explain Ansell's motive (he could have easily escaped the roadblock had he chosen to), it was later determined that Ansell had been raving about Freemasons prior to his death; he was distraught, apparently convinced that Freemasons had kidnapped his two sons and were now stalking him.
:^)

They are aesthetic and make addicting clicking noises.

I don't care that he was a drugged out retard. I'm happy that he dragged a tyrannical copper faggot with him (who probably grabbed guns during the great gun grab of 1996 in autistfailia) down to hell with him.

If more Australians actually fought for their rights, your country wouldn't be the massive coddled authoritarian nanny state it is today. This is why I'll take freedom even if it makes society just a bit more dangerous any day than living in a coddled nanny state where I'm safe and free to do fuckall.

Unlike in other European countries, air pressured weapons of any power or calibre are allowed here without a license.
So in the Netherlands they produce some exceptionally strong air pressued weapons that go through armor and helmets anyway.

For other weapons you need a license. So you'd need to join a shooting sport for them.

I want to get a nice .22 air rifle for hunting small game.
Fuck skinning big animals.

>that neckbeard knife

>that ak

For example in Germany and Italy rifles are legal up to 7,5 joule and here you can find 800+ joule rifles in the stores.

1. People seem to be happy with the fact we have a nanny state that has a say in nearly every aspect of our lives
b. America is pretty terrible example of a country with legal guns considering all the gun crime.
iii. People are afraid of change

>[shoots you in Spanish]

I used to have an air rifle myself that I got from my grandfather, but I rid of it as I didn't really have any use for it. It was just collecting dust.

Sad!

>reagan was liberal
kek
cuckservatives btfo

get yourself a "benjamin" - entry level US made air-rifles. even with unrestricted air-weapons you still need a clean shot and should only take small quarry btw.

but we can have guns down here

it's just that nobody makes a big deal out of it