How do i look, rate me

How do i look, rate me

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0BS1RToPJlJ
nytimes.com/2015/11/03/health/death-rates-rising-for-middle-aged-white-americans-study-finds.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/10/donald-trumps-uncomplimentary-comments-about-carly-fiorina/
youtube.com/watch?v=QgGl5TPYKPM
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-insults-accusers-ugly
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-weight-problem-he-cant-stop-talking-about-fat-people/2016/09/28/891ddd3a-858d-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10/10

vocaroo.com/i/s0BS1RToPJlJ

>trump hat
>trump shirt
>trump cake

a true 10, a diamond in the rough, never change man, never change

fat and lower class (poor)

1/10

Save some pussy for the rest of us.

do most Sup Forums browsers look like this?

you look like you ate all that by yourself

>butt hurt liberal detected

cuck

>browsers
yes
>posters
no

The irony of the chips and salsa next to the wall.

High on the genetic totem pole.

To be honest.
A 7/10
I feel like you're a pretty cool guy who only took this picture for shits and giggles.
You look lower middle class so I feel like you know how to make the best outta nothing. I would share a beer with you.

that's not irony, it is intentional.

I can't see it, could you add some arrows?

I agree with him, he is fat and he is lower class,you don't have to be a libreal to see that,just someone with functioning eyes.

you'll notice it's behind the wall

nice try though, shill

Yup. This is Sup Forums and Trump supporters in a nutshell.

Hes a messy fuck too,organize your books and dvds and vacuum your floor more then once a year you degenerate ugly swine.

or you know, a cuck

The perfect embodiment of a failing ethno-nationalist movement desperately trying to remain upright while the ground crumbles beneath your feet/10

Well the good news is that he's clearly going to eat himself into an early grave so that's one less vote for the right in the future.

Choke on those chips you redhead fuck

>I can point out whether some one is ugly or not
>I let the girlfriend(that i don't have) fuck other dudes

k den

hero/10 dont listen to these cucks and shills that do nothing but suck all day

you are the one and only white person i would consider sending to a gas chamber

literally murder yourself my man

What about the millions of other white trash exactly like him who got President White Trash with Money elected?

samefaging this hard.

Average Sup Forums browser here boys

Liberals and multiculturalism will inevitably win in the long run because white nationalists are too busy smoking meth, drinking Steel Reserve, popping oxys and eating themselves into early graves. This picture gives me a strange kind of comfort and hope for the future of our country, after people like this are all dead

OP, that you?

Unfortunately they're breeding as well, spawning little shits just as dumb as they are. Well I mean a lot of them are breeding. I don't see the guy in the OP pic getting laid with consent.

(you)

Not even remotely,i just don't think its a very clever insult,know faggot on the other hand,is always in vogue.Saying cuck makes it sound like you read Shakespeare to much.

You can't impregnate a pillow, even if it has a picture of an anime girl on it

>ause white nationalists are too busy smoking meth, drinking Steel Reserve, popping oxys and eating themselves into early graves
As opposed to the latinos and blacks? They aren't exactly laying off the fried foods and drugs.

I can take a screen cap if you want?I don't need to samefag,i get it, you're butt hurt,but i really don't care if you like Trump.The guy in the picture is ugly as sin,sorry.

Trump is a perfect example for something that I've been saying for years. Rural counties should not be voting.

This. Nothing wrong with wanting to preserve the White race but those who advocate for it look nothing like the perfect Aryan that they constantly push for it. Its always the fat neckbeard that looks like the result of in-breeding that pushes for it.

Better yet, why stop there? Rural counties shouldn't exist at all.

going after someones physical appearance is literally the weakest and most cucked thing you could possibly do

Whites black latinos you are all animals to the Asian master race.

Asian guys lives matter.

Fuck off Wong

your tears are delicious

Then why do you Trumpers do it?

The world needs ditch diggers.

clinton lost, keep crying faggot

for

Proof that Sup Forums is absolutely full to the brim with cancer

nytimes.com/2015/11/03/health/death-rates-rising-for-middle-aged-white-americans-study-finds.html?_r=0

Life expectancy for almost every demographic of Americans, including poor blacks and latinos, is slowly rising due to predictable factors like advances in medical research, increased access to healthcare, more public awareness of diet and fitness, etc. Except for poor, middle aged whites, who've basically lost more than a million people over this past generation due to obesity, alcohol, meth, opiates and suicide.

I didn't say anything at all about Hillary,and to be frank,i think shes a bigger piece of shit then Trump could ever dream of being.

I say, the white trash damage control police is out in full force tonight.

Holy every living fuck is that a wall cake!
10/10 Mother fucker!

Baby first time here?

This guys intellect is too high to lowering himself to voting for a obvious corrupt two party system

Also nippon steal is superior

Finally something to celebrate. The rural filth are slowly killing themselves off.

checked

Double trips

Bless

We don't, all the left does is make fun of trumps hair piece and fake tan then cry when someone calls them a homo on the city bus

Blind ignorance.... Exhibit A.

hillbilly/10
surprised you have all your teeth

Can you prove your point?

English mother fucker do you speak it?

News flash, this board has always been pro nazi and pro hitler you fucking oxygen thief

>Carl the Cuck
>Triggly Puff
>Urban Zooloo
>Aids Skrillex
All people who were mocked(deservingly tho)by Trump supporters,and one of those criticisms was there weak and sad looks.

Democrat here:

You get creativity points for the wall cake. That being said:
>fat
>poorly shaven
>stained carpet
>grandma furniture
>two watches?
>piles of shit next to and almost obstructing the TV

Still living with mom much?

Heidi Cruz
Carly Fiorina
Hillary Clinton
Michelle Obama

The Nazis were not white trash. Hitler was not white trash. You are white trash. Just because someone admires his betters doesn't put him on their level.

Fat

Last time I checked none of those people were the President of the United States of America.
Not that I even need to elaborate because you are probably trolling but those people got made fun of because of how triggered they got and how they started screaming like children.

You can't create human offspring from a robotic love pillow tho

Please don't violate the greatness of Beavis and Butthead with bronyism or this political shit

I'm white trash? I'm not even OP you brainless faggot and furthermore OP isn't even OP because its an obvious troll.

Hitler wasn't white trash he was just a fucking lunatic along with 75% of the Nazi party

>Great value chips

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/10/donald-trumps-uncomplimentary-comments-about-carly-fiorina/
“Look at that face!” he said at a conference table with his staff as Mrs. Fiorina took a question about him on television. “Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!”

Hitler blew his lead harder than Cleveland during the World Series.

He was in the right place at the right time all the fucking time, and blew his lead with artsy revenge shit (thankfully)

youtube.com/watch?v=QgGl5TPYKPM

>all the left does is make fun of trumps hair piece and fake tan
Again,you don't have to be a liberal to think hes a goofy looking fuck,i thought he was a goofing looking fuck for ages and now that hes president i am suppose to stop thinking that,he was a goofy looking fuck in Home Alone 2,he was a goof looking fuck on his dumb ass reality tv show and now that hes president,guess what?
I am sorry

Oh come I chuckled at the wall cake and gave him props for it. It's funny and a good way to sneak in extra frosting.

vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-insults-accusers-ugly

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-weight-problem-he-cant-stop-talking-about-fat-people/2016/09/28/891ddd3a-858d-11e6-a3ef-f35afb41797f_story.html

Ohhhhh yeaaah, Triggly's unsightly appearance had nothing to do with the insults lauched at her,her goofy nickname is based on her appearance.