This

No

Haha!

Congrats you bastards

chuckled

He will nut inside us

Whose got the video

What did I miss???

lebluff is all butthurt over trump and constantly getting trolled no matter where he went. so then he puts a camera pointed up to the flag so nobody could find it. people find it. put trump hat up on pole

do you need from the beginning?

lmao plz tell mesomeone has it

would've been funny had they added a kekistani flag and or a custom made maga flag or even some flag with the kek deity or sculpture of it because that would've been hillaryous to see the mainstreamedia freaking out about fascistic boogymen

Fuck Trump, but that shit's funny. Fuck LeFag too.

Don't fuck with Shia, man. He's a muslim, a shia one, I think. He'll probably raise hell if people keep on trolling him in his endeavours. Didn't he already assault somebody?

>Didn't he already assault somebody?
Every word he speaks is an assault on my ears.

Contrails left by airplanes

Heat street

The flag now rests in the home of one of the greatest anons Sup Forums has ever known

Thank you so much, user.
It's fantastic.

>He wanted to sell the flag for 600 dollars

Kek

Brilliant bastards

I would buy it

Good to see Sup Forums committed to making America great again by stealing flags from celebrities

this will go down in Sup Forums history at the top-tier of keks, alongside the card stand delivery and marblecake

When do you think Shia will give up ? Could this be the last time ?

Impressive

Trolls do CIA-level research to ruin Shia LaBeouf’s Trump protest

youtu.be/GEu4ORTACpM

ikr it's pathetic how the supposed saviors of america are so against free expression isn't it

I believe the owner of that flag went jail few weeks ago

It's for the lulz.

Do you have more data images like this?

youtu.be/0y98r2Bv6ZM

Here

POL

Google

>hilar-yous

Users on Sup Forums began searching for the location of the flag after analyzing the stars that appeared in the stream during the evening. After determining a general location using the location of the stars, they then used the contrails left by planes that were visible in this stream, comparing them with FAA flight paths to narrow down the position of the flag. A nearby Sup Forums user then drove around this location, honking his horn until it could be heard in the live stream, until it was eventually found. They then replaced the white ‘He Will Not Divide Us’ flag with an image of Pepe, the cartoon frog that has been adopted by supporters of the alt-right, along with a MAGA hat for good measure.

Praise KeK
death to the evil shrews

POL

kek

Trump should just disband the CIA and replace them all with the kids from Sup Forums. Much better track record. #HeWillNotDivideUs

The start

POL

remember when teachers gave you word problems in math class?

turns out, we were being prepared for this exact moment in our lives

Lulz

Another tip

apex kæk toobeeonnest

Sup Forums

ugh, the physical embodiment of cringe.

what if i told you shia lebeef was a 4channer, and set up this whole campaign as a way of uniting the community and publicizing the site?
>yfw chinkmoot gave him money to do it

What if I told you that you were a poofter fag that was full of shit

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

stupid-shia-labeouf-livestreams-hwndu-flag-remote-tennessee-field-

Wait, aren't your people the ones that start riots when someone on the right speaks at a college?

s strange as it sounds I do believe the various armies of autists have been instrumental in all of the winning, and will continue to be. I don't think the Deep State Patriots could have pulled this off without the citizen investigators and meme magic. It's amazing how unifying the hate for that muderous cunt Hilary has been.

Why?

Funny

I thought about this; interesting theory. This would give a lot of credit to LaBeouf though.

There was also the time Sup Forums called in a couple airstrikes in Syria - we triangulated ISIS training facilities in much the same way, then sent the coordinates to the Russian air force. A week later they were vaporized

Shia LaFucked. This was awesome! Kekekekek!

Kek

kaeckled so much at this

Meme

W O L O L O god of Kek.