twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you are

Because life is a shit

Very true Sup Forumsro

Bit, you are not alone, im here

i agree. i'm going to kill myself drinking nembutal. its end of the road for me

Sad but true user

Sounds fun

Don't off yourself, not worth it, just try to adapt to life, that is what stopped me from kms

Maybe, this night is my night too

i feel so humiliated. i jst feel sad for my family. i'm such a selfish fuck

Because from the moment you're born, you'll always be alone.

You'll probably have friends, family, someone to love, but in the end it'll just be you in the grave, you that makes all the decisions in your life, You that takes care of yourself.

In the end, we're all born alone and we all die alone.

I hate thinking about this, I know I'm going to be alone and never have kids. I hope all of you Sup Forumsros are having a good night.

because you are always alone user. everyone is. the only thing that anyone has in common with one another is that we are separate

Op, do you wanna be my friend?

Not me in particular, hate my current situation and what my life has boiled down to

You're never lonely because you are never truly on your own.
You're just leading the way...

What kind of faggot are you?

because you dont talk to anybody. talk to anybody. you know people here feel the same as you, so why not talk to physical people?

be cause you are stupid.
stop being stupid.

say to somebody, what do you use the internet for?
if they answer something you dont use it for, walk away without saying a word.

this is the same thing you are doing right now...

faggot.

I talk to nobody outside of my immediate family and coworkers

I'm so fucking lonely

kek

and basically what this guy said...
life sucks. people suck. you'll never really be able to communicate with them. maybe you'll find someone, maybe you wont. no one gives a shit. you won't be anyone important, historically speaking. but that doesn't really matter because nothing matters cause earth is just one in infinite of planets and we are all just going to die.

What kind of faggot are you to reply twice to the same person in the same post?

Been alone a long time now. Got used to it. Now I prefer it, and I hate myself for it.

Because you refuse to get out your comfort zone to either change or find people who are compatible with you. Just gage people's responses to your behavior and change accordingly and people will be around you.

He is alone, im alone. That isnt faggot.
In the sadness a friend help so much fucking apati

>youtube.com/watch?v=xtEmJeojY0I

You can be my friend but don't blame me when the Mossad or Yandy Liang start killing your parents and friends

I used to consider killing myself to make the people who hurt me on a regular basis feel sorry for what they've done.

Now I realize I'd just be one more tally mark.

Don't hate to live.

LIVE TO HATE.

Hey user, if you are really truly going to off youself;
What's your name? Who are you? As selfish as it is, and as meaningless as it is, I want to remember you, if only this much.

get the fuck off this site

LIVE TO HATE MMOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRR LIVE TO HATE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get the fuck out of a feels thread.

You can still change, stop thinking like that, it won't get you nowhere.

Please, get up and solve your shit, there may be people in this thread that has a worse situation than yours, and even so, they got ahead in life.

Excuse my shitty English level.

I talk to many people physically every day, doesn't mean I don't feel alone

wow ur 2edgy

I mean you gotta commend the people that have the balls to off themselves. That shit takes guts! I wish I wasn't such a pussy.

goddammit this one gets me every time

Is that really all you think about when people kill themselves?

I can't stop thinking about all the things I'm going to miss out on if i off myself

I move out my city almost three months ago to live with my best friends, all my other friends don't even text me anymore. My best friend and I have an amazing realtionship but we made a mistake, we had sex weeks ago and he cheated on his girlfriend so and felt really bad and weird with me since then.

Now I watch as all my friends are leaving me alone while I cry myselft to sleep everynight, I dont know what to do with my roomate or his girlfriend who is one of my closest friends.

How can I turn my feelings off Sup Forums?

If WW3 ever happens in our lifetime, just sit back and watch the world turn to fucking glass.

It will be worth it.

truth, OP. the liquid within is pretty much my only comfort, my only confidant.

soundcloud.com/whooutsmartswhom/resplendent-destiny-alt

lots of gore and cp

what you waiting for?
you're sitting around feeling down
yet you complain about being alone
you've built up some fantasy
you've only got yourself to blame
but these four walls won't cure your heart
or fix your broken brain

you've built your walls
for someone to knock down
you're waiting for someone
waiting
you've lost yourself
and forgotten what it's like
to love, to live, to feel, to want to fight
but oh no don't you see
you're a walking talking tragedy

you're still fixated on something that happened
eight whole years ago
you close your eyes
but the shadows torture your soul
you tell yourself you're trying your best
there's nothing more that you can do
but these four walls won't cure your heart
or erase what's haunting you

I live near enough to experience a nuclear winter if Russia gets nuked. Wouldn't want to miss that.

Nah. I sometimes think it's unfortunate that life insurance doesn't pay out for chickening out on life.

I mean it's sad when somebody kills themselves, but you gotta have respect for those willing to make such a permanent decision.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNn3ugep12I

Being completely alone all the time can get taxing on the brain but accept that at least to some degree you'll always be lonely/alone

The love of my life passed away nearly two years ago. I've done everything I can to move on, but I have become emotionally despondent. Life is misery, OP. Life will fuck you forever. And that's just how it is. What matters is how you take it.

That's rough, user. Some time alone would probably be your best bet.

Mistakes happen; they're unavoidable. You two will learn from this.

It's not a matter of turning your feelings off. It's a matter of how to get past those feelings. Don't beat yourself up.

Me too, user. But if I give up then I'd be a total failure without redemption. (Like, for real. There's no way to fix shit after death). SO, better stick around and try to get shit done. Better late than never. And choosing suicide is never.

Some policies will pay out for suicide, usually after a certain number of years. My policy pays out half after 2 years.

Listen to Loveless on repeat and drink until u can't feel anymore. That's what I've been doing every night for 6 months. It helps kinda. Unfortunately I think I'm reaching a breaking point.

My parents would rather I be on the streets or dead, than alive living with them. (I'm 21, just graduated from college a year ago; been trying to find footing and have been working a stable job)
We were on vacation in Jamaica around 5 years ago and I found a note my dad had written to my mom (they were fighting the entire trip; thought they were gonna divorce but they didn't) explaining how he wished my mom had just left me at the hospital, or aborted me, or whatever.
My mom refuses to let me eat most days because it's "her food". I could go to the grocery store and buy food for myself, and she would still refuse to let me eat it.
"I'd rather you starve to death" is usually the reasoning.
I've been desperately trying to move out, even into a temporary women's shelter until I can lock down a sublet or rental or something - anything - to get me out of this hell. It's gotten to the point where every time I try to find a place to go so I'm not here, I'll get threatened if I try to leave the house. I'm on constant lockdown at home unless I'm at work, and even when I'm at work, my mom will stop by and harass me during my shift.
I know an-hero is fucking stupid; I've been down that road before. But what else is someone supposed to turn to when their entire life is based off of being hated by the two people who are supposed to love you unconditionally.

thanks.most people here would suggest to become an hero. life can be overwhelming. sometimes problems can become bigger than you.

I'm sorry.

People shouldn't behave that way. I know I'm only text to you, and it doesn't mean much, but you have my condolences.

When it comes down to it... I'd never off myself. But i do like to sleep and drink to make more bearable. Watching our world ignite in flames is much too interesting. Maybe I'll have the oportunity to die in WWIII. Why leave the world as a pussy when you can have the opportunity to be a hero?!?!?!

Nice dubs.
Your success isn't determined by your parents' love for you. You need to build up the courage to tell them to fuck off. Your life will be better without them.
When they threaten you, do they threaten your life? If so, you may be able to get the police involved in some way.

It's 3:30 in the morning, I'm feeling old as fuck, my job is a dead end, I'm married and yet I don't have anyone to talk to, I've missed all my chances at greatness, and I feel like I'll never find any joy in my life again.

Do the shit that other college guy did when his parents were a little bit like yours go on a roadtrip by yourself and do wierd shit you would have never done and not die (or do i am not your counselor)

I'm virtually alone. My immediate family is an ocean away, and the one person who loves me is someone I don't love back. I'm worried that when they find out how truly melancholy I really am, that they'll stop. My roommates are practically strangers. My friends leave me at the wayside. I've been on medication for years to combat mental illness and while it helps sometimes, there are nights like tonight where all my friends have left and I can hear other people through the walls of my apartment complex partying and having a good time, that I feel waves of melancholy wash over me. My skin turns to gooseflesh, and I realize how alone I really am. I don't tell anyone. I don't want to burden them, and I don't want pity. I just want to be accepted for who I am. To make memories. To share laughter, ideas, to create. But I can't do even that.

I'm a loser. It's my lot in life.

The little things in life are the most enjoyed things. Get a pet, go for hikes, do something different.

It usually consists of one of the following:
"if you leave you'll never be able to set foot near the family again"
"go ahead, leave. I dare you to see what'll happen if you do"
or
"if you leave you'll just die anyway"

Thanks, friend.

They're trying to make it seem as if they have power over you. They don't choose if any of your other family members see you, they're bluffing when they make threats that are too generalized like that, and they do not keep you alive.
They're just a hurdle in your life that you must get over.

No problem, user. Be kind to yourself.

your life is your life
don’t let it be clubbed into dank submission.
be on the watch.
there are ways out.
there is light somewhere.
it may not be much light but
it beats the darkness.
be on the watch.
the gods will offer you chances.
know them.
take them.
you can’t beat death but
you can beat death in life, sometimes.
and the more often you learn to do it,
the more light there will be.
your life is your life.
know it while you have it.
you are marvelous
the gods wait to delight
in you.

Don't die on me thread...
I need ya'.

tru

No problem, user. It's quiet here on Sup Forums, we're here to listen. Feel free to speak your mind.

unrelated: these captchas are getting dumb af

Lonely night tonight too. This space just feels comfy.

Scenes like this bring me so much peace. A countryside inhabited by hardly anyone in the middle on nowhere. Pretty much untouched by civilization.

this is a comfy place, user

Damn well is. Sometimes that's all we need is a space to just take a minute to relax. I should relax more.

life sucks and then you die

That's why I posted it

i cant do well when i think you're gonna leave me

but i know i try

are you gonna leave me now?

cant you be believing now?

Because you're a human. All humans feel lonely.

Perpetual happiness is impossible. We'd never survive in this treacherous universe if we always felt happy.

Get used to being sad, or exercise meta-cognitive control and force yourself to be happy.

that should make you determined to show them that you can make it user.

take your anger and sadness and make it a reason to push forward, you can make it dude. be better than your parents ever will.

I feel like I've done just about everything you're supposed to to do to be happy and I'm still not.
The only thing I haven't experienced is being in love. I'm worried that won't make me happy either.

I wish there was a way to see if it's all going to be worth it. I'm tired of "living".

Story?
>Be me
>A total happy-go-lucky type of faggot after I had hit 14
>Never really had many friends before then
>Not too book-smart, and kind of quiet, but real good at reading people
>Addmitidly I'm a super touchy-huggy person
>Get pegged as "that one kid who's nice to everyone" in high school
>Type of fag who will go out of my way to check up on someone if I get the vibe that they're not doing okay
>Always there to help, always there to listen
>feels good man
>get to meet more people, establish a group of friends
>feels really good man

>fast forward 2-ish years
cont.

awww shit. Man, I need drugs. Helps me forget.

Can't hang myself, would be shitty and hurtful to my family. That's what my dad did.

Love isn't all that great in my opinion. It's like communism. It seems great when you think about it, but in the end it just doesn't work out.

you'll figure it out user, i trust in that much.

Sorry user, I wasn't referring to off yourself. I was just trying to compliment your picture.

>Junior Year summer vacation
>Summer birthday kid, so I grew up kind of used to never having friends acknowledge my birthday
>Kind of stopped caring somewhere along the way
>Weirdly looking forward to it this year though, because I actually had friends who I considered closevfor once
>Figured some would remember, since some had asked when it was because I hadn't celebrated at all last year
>End up getting weirdly excited about it, and staying up till 11-ish (late for me, I kind of usually clock out at around 9)
>Figured I might as well stay up until midnight, maybe someone one will send a message or something right at midnight
I remember thinking specifically, "Man what if this is set up like a shitty sit-com, and I'm just that one loser kid, and everyone just forgets my birthday?"
>Midnight rolls around
>Nothing
>think, "well, okay, that's fine, it is kind of weird..."
>Go to sleep
>Wake up and check my phone again
>Nothing
>Shrug, and figure nobody should be awake right now anyway since it was 8am during summer vacation
>Keep periodically checking phone over the course of the day
>Nothing
>Heart starts to hurt a bit
>Parents also have totally forgotten
>Day goes by like this
>Awake at 11:30-ish again, heart really hurting
>Literally watch as the clock slowly counts up and crosses into the next day
>Heart feels like it's just been crushed
>Just cry

cont.