Tfw 100% apathetic

>tfw 100% apathetic
>tfw 100% no gf
>tfw 100% no future
>tfw 100% broke
>tfw 100% no reason to get up in the morning

Country?

Australia

'Murican, I can not help you my would-be friend. But hopefully pic related gives you a laugh.

All I can say is keep on keepin' on.

t-thanks fam

you too

>tfw 100% apathetic
>tfw 100% nihilistic
>tfw no gf
>tfw no future
>tfw poor as shit

Legitimately the only reason I haven't killed myself is because I want to see how Berserk ends. I am not kidding. When I consider suicide, that is the reason I decide not to go through with it.
>tfw the only thing you have to live for are cartoon drawings from another country

I kinda love you right now .no homo

Here's another one. I DEMAND THAT YOU LAUGH EVEN IF MY PICTURES SUCK.

Find another fandom. 40k? It's pretty big on /tg/, the lore is deep af.

me too I don't really want to get up in the morning. I don't look forward to anything. maybe one day I'll have the courage to off myself but I'm a huge pussy

>tfw too scared to live life, but too scared to end it

What do

Okay if anyone's in America I'll totally be your friend if you live near me.

I can't handle these feels, they are not mine to bear.

If only my future was grim, then I would be able to have these feels.

Feels from the future.

Listen to epic music, pump yourself up, and jump outside of your comfort zone with both feet. Don't give a fuck, just go and it doesn't matter what you do.

If you act happy, you will become happy. Smile and hold it for thirty seconds, you will actually start to feel better.

>tfw so depressed that i don't even have the motivation to kill myself

>tfw not able to feel
>tfw no feels

>tnfw

You must be 18 or over to use this site

Fuck off you shitcunt faggot loser, you're making the rest of look bad. You've got every fuking chance in this country so fuking use it mate and stop being a sooky la-la. Shit tits like u r the reason your great country is fucked

That actually cheered me up a bit xD

Well I wasn't born a black kid in Africa, so I guess that's something to be thankful for

Fresh oc

Barely 19, I got this.

Good to hear mate! No get out there and fuck some gross minge!

You need to start taking big cock. It gives you a reason to get up and structures your time.

you do not understand how shitty that advice is. I hope you will never have to