I am a 24 year old female from Virginia who was repeatedly molested by by adolescent male babysitter when I was 8-13...

I am a 24 year old female from Virginia who was repeatedly molested by by adolescent male babysitter when I was 8-13 years old.

I still see him socially and we have fucked as adults. He was 16 when I was 8. He is now in his early 30s.

I have thought many times about turning him in for molesting me, or telling my parents. But tbh getting molested was a huge sexual thrill.

We are first cousins.

Pic related

kik?

Statute of limitations. You waited too long. There's no way you can prove anything, and since you've fucked as adults they will just assume you're being vindictive

rad

tits or gtfo

Bullshit. No one believes you.

Not necessarily. In a lot of states, there is no statute of limitations for raping a minor. Not sure about Virginia.

So wait, you got molested but then liked it and started fucking him consensually

And want to now turn him in for it even though you enjoy it?

Screenshotting to submit to a lawyer if I ever hear about some crazy bitch trying to take a guy to court in your state for this

I was 8 when we started fucking. I have no intention of turning him in. Literally his cum is still in my pussy. We fucked without a condom about 45 mins ago

you know the rules
and so do I

Things that never happened.

Pics?

You are the male babysitter. Kys.

/thread

i would rape that fat bitch too. i like fatties

Not sure what I was expecting here. Maybe this was a retard mistake.

this is why chicks are a fucking burden---

you'll do anything to become unique or get attention.

the thing is he raped you, but then you started to enjoy it, thus there is no point in ruining his life, you fat bitch

now back to tumblr, and write posts about how much of a special snowflake you are

I voted for Trump. I'm not a snowflake. I hate niggers.

cool story, bro

TIMESTAMP + TITS OR GTFO

Tits or gtfo

Fake and fuck off