What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

To be desirable.

To be the girl

I want hot girl A to take a shit and stuff it into hot girl B's ass. Use a dildo to mix up the shit in her ass then get her to shit it out in my mouth.

is this you?

to actually have sex with a women

to have a grill willingly want me to put my P in her V and not expect compensation for it

I want to be abducted and taken to a facility where I am brainwashed and trained to become a qt sissy slut that's addicted to cocks and cum. They would then sell me to an owner or pimp me out at a glory hole.

If he put some effort into not being fat. And worked on his skin.. Yeah he would look fucking weird. But some NEET girl or autism girl would be all over the weird. Wonder what hes up too now days...

To fuck a QT girl whos wheelchair bound or has those permanent crutches.

I love that fucking confidence. "When I get a gf", not "if I get a gf". Just because of that he probably has a better chance than I do.

kinda just wanna jizz on a girls face to see what its all about

>drive sister to a homeless shelter
>make her wear a wedding dress
>watch while dirty smelly old homeless guys take turns fucking her on a piss-stained mattress
>she has to walk home with strangers' cum dripping down her legs from her ass and pussy

I'd quite like to put my dingo dongo in a lady's tickly

penectomy

>twins

iv had loads of sexual fantasies over the years and now my one main sexual fantasy is not having a massive sore on my dick

unfortunately it is one that cant come true

My top sexual fantasy is to be with Sarah Hyland. She would declare her complete and utter love for me before throwing herself at me in a fit of unfiltered lust. After she tore her clothes off, I'd pick her lithe body up above me and dive into her pussy, licking it like my life depended on it. Then it goes on from there...I could write a book on the shit I would do.

have a girl that looks like this actually love me.

have babies with her.

I just want to dance round naked and pee everywhere

This please

holy shit man your crazy. how are you outside of that? do you generally lean towards scat or is it just that one specific thing? are you pretty normal in public or are you really obviously fucked in the head?

sauce pls?

to watch my gf get completely dominated. im too submissive and gentle to really get rough with her so i need someone else who will really push her boundaries and activate her full slut mode

I ask everyone I can if I can have a sampling of their ass stench. If they abide and I find the smell to be particularly divine I will beg them to let me taste.

you should see a fucking doctor

Fill a woman's ass with whip cream from a spray can

wait, so i can only have 1 fantasy?

wtf man your crazy. i bet people think your weird af and avoid you.

Completely and utter physical destruction of a fitness girl's body.

i want a girl to love support and comfort me because im really fucked in the head and bottle up months or sometimes years of distasteful emotions

Do sex with my dead grandfather he had a nice ass

I want her to give me a wedgie and call me a dork.

i am too ashamed to say it, even here.

No sauce, just my imagination.

have sex with a amputee, any limb.

A few

Sharing a dick with a girl

Bondage and dominance, both as a dom and as a sub

Having a harem of girls

who doesnt want a harem of girls??? i mean maybe if your gayyyy

same

i want a girl to give me a footjob and force me to clean up the results right after i cum

A lot do. But the ones that don't are my type of people and float my boat and build the moat.

My ex-girlfriend got me into it. Her shit is the smelliest and most divine I have ever tasted.

I was her personal toilet and it was the happiest time of my life.

She died of colon cancer. :(

I'm a college professor; it's my fantasy to bang cute students who desperately need to pass. While I haven't traded sex for grades yet, I have nailed some students, sometimes even in the classroom

cash me outside gurl in my bed with tape over her mouth

Lol its not like you'll ruin your life by posting anonymously on fucking Sup Forums

girl wearing a serafuku

did they have big cawks?

Nothing here is weird, just tell it

Endless supply of Japanese schoolgirls for love and eternal sexual gratification

fuck man that sucks. you're also really disgusting but i'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. gl.

be able to change sex at will

id like to experience sex and various fetishes of mine, especially oral sex/deepthroat/facials as a girl.

An edit of Mero's mother from Daily Life With Monster Girls

Tomorrow another day

Syphilis?

Correct.

Find a woman who loves me as much as I love her, marry her, then have intercourse in the missionary position for the purpose of conceiving children.

No, but I'm still no prize though.

involves a cute 8-12yo boy..

im not catholic, though it would make it easier

Because they'd protect you?

yeah pretty much

Sounds about right. Degen.

quads are fact

bmp

I've never been wegdied, what's the appeal?

Fuck yes, this! I volunteer as tribute.

a girl I know calls me Mijo, I really want to fuck her while I call her my Mommy and she calls me her mijo

I just joined Sup Forums ...brst descision ever

>To have a girl unconditionally love me for who I am, so much that I can be myself when I'm with her, without anxiety or worries. Not having to think through every word I say multiple times in my head. Being able to speak without feeling like I'm just bothering someone. Lying in the grass on a warm summer night, carelessly talking, watching the stars, fucking like rabbits, staring in each other's eyes until we fall asleep. Waking up without thinking about rent, bills or student loans. Making breakfast together. Feel her body, experimenting for hours, never getting out of bed. Watching stupid sit-coms, ordering pizza, and playing vidya together. Knowing she loves me, trusts me, and worries about me.

It used to be to have a no-holds-barred threesome with a tall curvy amazon of a woman and a petite girl with perky tits, specifically to fuck one and eat out the other while they made out and played with eachother, but even that got boring after enough timed. Now I'm kinda stuck.

For a French girl to fart in my face while a Brazilian tranny fucks my ass and Lea Thompson keeps encouraging me to fuck her while referring to herself as my mother.

Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande, and Liz Gillies meanwhile are nearby naked and being worked on by sybian machines while singing the Victorious theme song for the 20th fucking time with no signs of stopping. The stench of their pussies mixing in the air and mingling with the French girl's farts.

Bailey Jay then comes in, noticing that my mouth is empty and inserts his cock into my mouth chanting "come on baby, come baby, suck it down for Baily". I suck him until he nuts in my mouth and swallow it eagerly, immediately opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue to show him. He pats me on the head and calls me a good girl before prancing off to fuck knows where.

At this point the Brazilian has nutted in my raw asshole for the fifth time and has had his fill. He tags in Margot Robbie wearing a 12 in strap-on and she goes to town. The copious amounts of cum in my asshole provide excellent lube.

Lea Thompson climaxes around my cock and yells out, "That's it Marty, fuck your younger self into mommy and become your own father!". She then slips from under me and elevates her pussy to keep all the fluid in while telling me the story of the Lord's crucifixion in excruciating detail.

Now I'm afraid to figure out a new ultimate fantasy because of how hollow and empty I felt after the old one became mundane. When all of your wishes have been granted many of your dreams will be destroyed.

>
Get out while you still can

I love the stench of stinky farts, quickly said the Queen or Hearts.

Then shall you taste my kingly shit?
No I shant for I would not quit.

Don't bother listening to this guy. You're stuck here now.

I didn't really have a fantasy until I dreamed it a while ago.

I'd like to take a boy, of a certain "age" *wink*, put my cock up his bum, get him hard and wank him off and then, while I'm still inside him, guide him into his sister of a slightly younger age, who is naked, on her back with her legs spread. I would guide his cock inside her and as he thrust in and out, I'd just gently hold his dick there so if he slipped out, I could pop him back in.

It would be of a 'first time learning' experience if you get my drift. I could also control the power of his thrusts while I was still inside him too, gently thrusting in and out of him myself.

When he was ready to come I would force him deep inside her and cum in him at the same time.

Fuck me that was a good dream.

>meet my cousins
>fuck my cousin
>fuck my other cousins
>orgies
>tight and hang then up side down from the ceiling and blind folded
>sex toys built

to fuck you op. to fuck you so hard.

to have sex.

your not alone Sup Forumsrother

are you fr?

Rest in Peace shit user

Taht pic reminds me like a fantasy of the clockwork orange

Well described. I'm agree with it man.

I like to pee while a guy fuck me in my pussyhole

Fuck Cracky-chan

consensual sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

while holding hands

i want my dick to suck tits

I want to fuck a female dog while a male dog fucks me in the ass

I would like to receive the suction of the Penis.

i see her a lot, who is she?

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

You mean pegging or fuck with a guy

I dont know but she has nice feet

>don't be a cuck
>gf gets dommed
>gf leaves you for dom
>you end up with a hand full of dick runny eye-liner

Nice feet

I'm more into missing multiple limbs
the more helpless the girl is and more terrified she is by having just discovered her newfound helplessness, the harder i get!