Why is this world so fukd up nowadays?

Why is this world so fukd up nowadays?

I am is that guy is a bit more I'm not now is that guy you dirty smelly is coming from fa who you

It was always this fucked up. That's not actually the question you should be asking.

Counter culture

That's us though

There is no counter-culture, that legit died in the 70's and 80's.

pffff you fuckin' wish kiddo

Mostly because news sites like to throw negative headlines out there as they give more ratings. The world isn't bad, it just makes the appearence due to selective journalism. The world is pretty nice nowadays - except of course if you live in syria.

Nah, yellow journalism is as old as the hills too- just ask William Randolph Hurst or watch the news reel of the Hindenburg disaster (you can tell the reporter narrating the carnage is about one step away from beating off to it all...Sound familiar?).

That's true. I agree. The internet has had a huge impact on our daily lives. Jus a few years ago if you saw a person getting killed it was mainly in real life. Now you can google it. But even that doesn't explain The fukd up shit people do to each other

Op here... I feel like from a moral standpoint we are becoming less human less of souls.... nobody gives a shit about anything anymore.. is it just me?

That's because you are merely seeing an amplification of preexisting trends.

Fact- humans have always been fucked in the head. Any objective perusal of available historical data will show that clear as day.

No, humans have always been monsters with particularly well-crafted masks. The interesting question that remains to be answered is: can they be anything more than that?

So maybe my question should be what made the world the way it is?

I've seen/witnessed accounts of humans doing good in the world. Doesn't mean they are good humans.. so yeah that's an interesting question

you can thank the baby boomers OP & their broods of failure the echo boomers/millennial's/hipster faggots

Evolution. The strong and ruthless survived, the weak and mild perished. Later on, other qualities were allowed to come to the fore- intelligence, cunning, creativity...

The world you see is a result of those, not the high-minded ideals that could make us titans in some far-distant cosmic future.

Learn to recognize that people like Jesus or Siddhartha Gautama were anomalies in human thought. The world is actually run by your Genghis Khans and Julius Caesars of society. What's worse, people seem to comprehend your average Sargon of Akkad's philosophy much more than they ever could a Cyrus.

the faggotry in your pic is astounding

Lol... yes they play a part in this chaotic jungle of a fukd up world we call life.. but they are only expressing something that is more deeper than just looks and gender. I often want to ask a lot of people here how did they become so fukd in the head, same goes for people in my city

I've been pondering it for more than a decade myself. The results are...Not encouraging. Man certainly has the technology to do great good, but the desire...?

I'm just not seeing it.

How are the Boomers any more greedy and hypocritical than any other spawn of these United States?

Yeah.. I'm passed the Jesus phase. I also understand money is God in today's society. Which got me thinking... the thing we love and need so much could be the cause of all the fukd up shit in the world. Money!?!?

why thank you good sir....lol

there's nothing deep about it user, their so called fash-ion choices & lifestyle is so obvious it goes stale upon first sight.

the boomers & the echo boomers are the most toxic generations to ever grace the face of this earth no matter what country they're from.

Same here. But I can't judge.. it's hard to wrap your head around it when you have to sink or swim daily.. I'm trying not to turn into a soulless walking piece of flesh..

>be me 12, horny, preteen fuck
>cute sister 10,little chubby,nice ass, always played weird games with her and cousin
>there was always a weirdness between us
>she had on a pair of little kids(9-12)booty shorts on
>they outlined her ass pertty nicely
>she walks into my room with her ds playing mario on it
>she sat on my floor hiding behind my bed
>i ask "what are you doing"
>she replies "playing mario on my ds"
>she sucks at the game and asked me for help a couple times
>then i go back and sit on my bed thinking about what i should do
>so i had an idea of a game i could bring back and use to fuck her
>she was will to try most of the games(me touching and groping her and watching her get naked)i asked her to do with no resist

cont. i have more and more stories
pic related my sisters ass now

If I knew where you live I would report u.

and y is that she liked it