How rare are sexy Indian/Pakistani chicks?

How rare are sexy Indian/Pakistani chicks?

Other urls found in this thread:

12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're all sexy that's why they're covered. So people can get shit done without the distraction

that was fucking smooth

bump

I went to a high school that was 95% Pakistani. I think 1/50 or 1/75 is a fair estimate. In comparison, approximation 1 in 200 black girls are attractive and 1 in 10 white girls are.

About 1/3500000

rest are flithy curry niggers with disgusting accents

I think this is her tumblr:
12irl.tumblr.com/tagged/me
These are her hips.

Indians and Pakis are fucking gorgeous dude.

Her insta : @ridgeuh

Post qts in sarees

Abd 1/2 Asians

Hell no.

Here you go user

Look up Ms.India 2005

needed a good laugh, thanks user

moar of her

family friends....conservative muslims but fuck are they hot

>tfw no cute brownie gf

Love being married to a cute petite Indian with big tits. Feels good man. Y'all are missing out. No you don't get pics you fags. Surprisingly I'm not into being cucked like half this board.

>conservative muslims
jesus fucking christ a 8 or a 9 would drop to a 3 or 4. These are below 1

Which one is she putting in first? My money's on the pineapple.

nah son

yeah son, those bitches you are posting are busted.

sexy dress - sexy chick

What do you think?

Damn sexy

/thread

not to mention that they're mostly annoying AF

obligatory

Perfect DSL's

Am Pakistan can confirm, half Pakistani chicks are fucking amazing though for some reason

If you are a stud like me you get sexi indian and paki chicks all the time

Pakistani*

Same.

Dated three girls last year, one was half-indian, one pakistani and the last from lebanon. Way hotter and better gf-material than the other girls here.

Not rare just already married to their cousins

More of her?

1/22 in Canada
1/40 in America

Anyone got pics of that sexy pakistani chick? Think her Name is Malala

yes her internet connection is to marvel at.

Man that bitch is a 10/10 and you look like a goofy fuck. Good for you.

she's a dime

>How rare are sexy Indian/Pakistani chicks?
Not that rare when they're young, but as soon as they start aging you can expect ballooning weight and massive amounts of disgusting thick black body hair. Seriously, after their early 20's, they turn into pudgy walking carpets.

I'll fucking pass. Can't get the allahu akbar out of my mind when I see these cunts,

Honestly not rare. Because they pray 6 times a day they always cleaning their face and stuff so they're always clean and very rarely have spots

yes there all very good looking, but question is what do these half mud people actually do?

who is this semen demon?

EXTREMELY rare. I've been to India, they're all repulsive. Only the super rich upper class ones are hot, but they're a tiny percentage lost in the billion-odd fugly ones.

Almost always ugly and smelly.

Moooooar and sauce

Arab women always snore or grind teeth loud at night.

Mother fucker I hope

you get bombed by Isis or
stabbed to death by a nigger over 50 cents or
slip on the shit in your streets to death

Irish girls talk too much.

This is true

Moar trips

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

exactly this. spot on

motherfucker

If you dont stab yourself in the eye with a pen till it bleeds, you will die in your sleep tonight.

>allahu akbar's internally

I have a legit hot Paki gf. ama

Obviously not going to post pics.

kill yourself

my indian gf, rate?

No.

indians dont pray 6 times a day nor do most pakistanis

Impregnate/10.

I go to college with a lot of them. You'd be surprised how many mudslimes do. And of course indians don't

It's 5 times a day you muppet.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK

I'm sorry I didn't take time to fact check a group of people's beliefs who I don't care for and wish would all be killed

Know thy enemy or fail.

14% of Indians are Muslim. How are you people this fucking stupid?

not that rare. they're caucasoid, which means they're more or less the same as whites (notice that their facial features are much more similar than other asians or africans) . if you want a realistic measure then just think how many white women you think attractive.

half bengali (basically indian). none of my dads bengali or indian friends wives or daughters are hot

went to bangladesh once, not a single hot girl

thanks, for dubs...

my waifu

>14%
Gee that sure is a lot.

AllahuAkbar/10

not that rare

Seriously kill yourself

Only in America smh

I fucking hate faggots

No.

I was indicating that most Indians are not Muslim, as the majority of the posters here seem to believe. Fuck, this is like talking to a group of squirrels. I'm out.

then why post this u fgt

I guess that would mean impregnate with twins/10. Any MOAR?

Mhmmmm choclate

lots

So does Indian pussy taste like curry??
Legit question though pretty sure they touch water on every full moon nights only