When I have my eyes closed I can manually control my pupil dilation. Anyone else experience this?

When I have my eyes closed I can manually control my pupil dilation. Anyone else experience this?

...How do you know you can?

I can feel it and kinda see a sort of faint ring of movement corresponding to the flexing feeling.

Bump anyone else think they can do this?

I can do this with my eyes open. You just let your eyes unfocus, or you just focus further away without moving your eyes. It's easy if you practice.

That's not what I'm trying to describe though. I'm saying actively flexing and contracting the muscles that control the dilation. What you're describing sounds passive

fuck, nobody try this, it makes mustard gas

Wat

I can with my eyes open.
Gives me headaches though.

For real? You should try to film it. I wish I could film it for proof but I can only do it with my eyes closed. It hurts my eyes if I do it too much too. Did you have to practice to do it with your eyes open?

I'm guessing you are not controlling your pupil dilation, but your accommodation, i.e. how far your eyes focus. Pupil size is completely controlled by the autonomic nervous system, and there is really no way to control it (and it wouldn't make any sense to be able to).

So unless you are able to do this with your eyes open, I'm calling bullshit.

Talking about eyes, is mine fucked up? Is it supposed to look like that that far back?

Im not gonna disagree with you cause you may be right that it's not actually the dilation that I'm controlling but I'm definitely doing something. Just trying to better understand it

No practice really. I was just sitting in middle school and i started focusing on nothing really hard and started getting headaches. Did it in a mirror and found out I was making my pupils larger.
I can hold it for like 5 minutes now and if i focus hard enough i can see without color for like 3 seconds. Kinda cool but kinda pointless at the same time.

Funny story about the color thing is I learned how to do it recently when I skipped a college class to go and lie down in a field and stare at the sky. It actually takes having almost no focus on anything in particular and doesnt give me headaches at all when I do it.

here,
Looks fine. Blood vessels in my eyes bust often but eventually heal so ur pic looks ok imo.

I can manually focus my eyes

Whatever ability you (claim) have with your eyes, you'll be loosing it when you become 36~45 yrs old.

Is this an x-men reference or something???

Lol I'm not trying to claim I have a super power or something. I just know I'm controlling something and I can only do it with my eyes closed. I can also rumble my ears so I figured it would be something like that.

No, we usually lost the auto-focus ability at that range of age because the eye's muscles in charge of it simply stop working so you need to use glasses for certain things like reading.

I already wear glasses though

Yes! I thought I was crossing my eyes. It helps me blend colors and shades when I'm drawing.

You people are fucking retarded

>doesn't have the mentioned skill
''you're all retarded''

especially you dipshit

>Can't use certain muscles
>Gets scared that other people will develop laser vision
Gotta stop em before they get too cocky

Does it hurt user

If I do it a lot my eyes will feel sore for a while

focus on this faggot

Kek'd

op is always a fag

If i do the opposite I can see it in B&W for like 3 seconds so who's the real winner here