God fucking damn it why do i have to be so ugly and worthless

god fucking damn it why do i have to be so ugly and worthless

i just wanted a gf once but that's never fucking happening.

Post a timestamp if that's really you

Hit up a bar, get drunk, hit on every woman there (even the ugly ones). Do this every weekend until you get laid.

why, what will you do

rip

Just be yourself

take you seriously

There's way more to life than having a money hungry sloot.

Sorry but this plan requires balls. OP is clearly a ballless faggot who would rather whine than do something to fix his problems

fuck off copypasta

Make sure you make yourself an organ donor so less pathetic people have a chance to live

god damnit.
OP I blame you for this shit.

Lmao you look exactly like me

man I'm being 100% honest, you are not ugly. You are fat, and you can do something about it. Start going to the gym and eating healthier. Btw don't kys, people that care about you wouldn't like that.

you look like your name could be, "Bob"

Sorry I took so long, I tried to stop crying first but I couldn't

be happy that youve never experienced love.
I was in a realtionship for 5 years now and then boom its over. iam empty as fuck.

you're right, deep down i know that. but it makes me feel so worthless that i couldn't even if i wanted one.which i do and i can't.
yup i am, i don't think there's much of anything to harvest from me though
it's my fault
i feel sorry for you
nobody would fucking care, more people would be happy
why is that? my name isn't bob btw

try and make yourself genuinely laugh as much as you can whenever you can and you'll start feeling better trust me

I thought you had killed yourself already, you attention seeking faggot.

youre not that ugly. somethings just gone and made you ugly in the soul

You're not ugly my dude it's ok don't give up :) I've seen butt ugly mother fuckers with decent to hot chicks and you're way above those cucks

>whining and crying on Sup Forums every day instead of self improving
>wonders why life is shit
You've earned your misery. If you want to be happy, go fucking earn your happiness. This isn't a Disney film. It won't just happen out of nowhere.

If you attempt to make any excuses against this statement, just fucking kill yourself.

Jesus Christ just lose some weight and get even a tiny bit of motivation. Go to an Asian country for a month, that will boost your confidence. They fucking love blue eyes.

You are fucking pathetic

I'd hit that.

Timestamp or gtfo. I see this every time i come here.

>Take a shower
>Hit the weights
>Get a clue

Oh, NVM. It's a repost

americans are so dramatic, you'll sober up tomorrow and realise you're being a retard.

i can't imagine how bad that would hurt.
i'm sorry to let you down. maybe this time i will be better.
thank you for being nice to me, good doubles to btw
i know.
i don't even have blue eyes, they must look blue from the light of the screen
i fucking know

This.

Get your shit together user.

cunt you're just out of shape and your low self esteem is infectious. No one wants to be around that shit. Sounds stereotypical but lift (look better) join a club, one your genuinely interested in, not just to meet women and stop being a self loathing pathetic piece of fucking shit.
The chances of you coming into existence are approaching infinity to 1 so you've already overcome a major fucking hurdle-existing.

So harden up princess, fix your shit and let's see a smile on that dial

Mate ive seen your threads so many times.

You will not get anything out of life until you get off your pity party and start putting shit into it.

Just say fuck it, fuck what everyone thinks, just go be whoever you want to be. People will see your lack of fucks as a sort of confidence and fall in line around you.

Wtf. Do people actually cry about their shitty problems like that?

OK, what color eyes do you have?

I'd shave regularly and do something about my eyebrows if I was you. Otherwise you don't look so ugly

This.

>waah, i have easily solved problems but would rather neck myself
maybe fix your problems
>no guise im gonna kill myself i'm really gonna
do it then
>boo hoo this time for real you guys
fucking do it
>last time i was serious but now i'm actually serious waah

Can you just piss off? Nobody cares. Go wallow in self pity where somebody gives a fuck.
>"i fucking know"
No, you don't. You're not clever, nor smart. You're a retarded manchild.

Grow up.

>mfw you exist

Man, if my life was so great that the one thing that upset me so much was not having a girlfriend... I'd love that. You have no idea how many people you are the envy of if that's your biggest problem.

you look like Billy Corgans retarded child
I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing

also if you're expecting a fairytale girlfriend and to live happily ever after with your hot wife I'd reassess that.

Blokes like you usually end up (if they're lucky) with those big white trashy looking whales, similar to pic related

Lucked out kid, to balance the chads we need the losers like yourself in this world. There's no 'everyone wins' scenario and you're one of the losers. yin yang all that shit.
maybe next life

get plastic surgery and lose weight that will help massively. Ignore all PUA bullshit most of them are modern day snake oil salesman and applying the techniques they use day to day will make you look and feel like a massive creep.

He might not get a fairy style gf but an average or below average looking one. I don't know about a while though personally OP doesn't look that bad just needs to take care of himself

He doesn't exactly need plastic surgery but he should lose some weight and look after himself

He's a loser bro, might get a bloke who'll use him as a slam pig if he's lucky.

Look at that head, the expression. What sort of woman would want that?

If he wasn't crying like a bitch and lost some weight he'd be above average. Depends on his personality as well

>If he wasn't crying like a bitch and lost some weight he'd be above average.
>above average
Well, starters, he is crying like a bitch, and he is overweight.
His Eyebrows look massive and permanently surprised, he's got Elmer Fudds nose, no Jaw or chin, cuntrash lips, a squashed head, woodchuck cheeks and grey hairs already

UGLY
G
L
Y

What do you look like user?

this is exactly why i get so upset all the time.

god i really need to fucking kill myself. i really have no excuse and this shit is not salvageable

No dude, lose weight and you'll look much better. Then you'll look at the past and laugh

Tahitian father, Australian mother, tall tanned and dark haired with fine features.

I surf bro and have from a young age, confidence and women have never been a problem for me.

You're in this pit because its where you want to be. You probably can't/won't admit it to yourself, but you wont get out of it until you actually make effort to be a happier person.

Been there, done that.

If you really want to know how ugly you look get a tinder account after you lose weight and see how many matches you get.
Don't blame the app
Don't blame the location
Don't blame age
Tinder never lies.

ILY Meatloaf

fuck you faggot, you're only after compliments. these are facts. you're a loser.

kys or fix it

I was gonna use immunity doge but since you posted him I'll leach of yours since I still have the "saved to my computer" active effect

Op you're not ugly, just a bit chubby around the face. Hit the gym, go on a diet, lose some weight, then realise it was all for nothing because girls care more about fake bar confidence and first impressions than your actual personality and looks.

You're stupid. You are in the mood "Have nothing left, why not make suicide?" Than do it, Dont cry like a Cunt. Otherwise, if you are so fed up, why you should do Suicide? You have nothing to loose? Noone likes or loves you? Great, because thats the perfect Setup for a Free and nice life. Do WHAT U WANT! You want to stay home 24/7? Do it. You want to look better? Go into a gym or increase your style, DO IT! You want a Girlfriend? Fuck Girlfriends, instead, look for a girl that u can Fuck to enjoy life. Dont look for a Model-like woman only because the society tells you they are more woth. Ugly bitches are also nice to train your starter skills and noone will know if you do it right (To be honest, only Virgins never had a ugly girl in bed). You cant have only Average womans. And you cant have a Non-Stop average life, but you can Increase and the first step isit to get rid of your negative feelings. See your situation right now as opprtunity. You could go and Join ISIS if you would wish, noone would care. You can go to Church and praise the Lord, noone would care. bcs NEVER EVER someone REALLY cares (only your Family... sometimes) the only thing that is important is WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO! You are Worthless shit, like me, like everyone here on this Board. and you know what? Its great. It really is. Bcs there is no resposibility on our shoulders, just freedom when we can free our mind.

You're really not bad looking, m8. You've got good features.