So I might have just killed myself on accident. I consumed a half bottle of champagne (11%)...

So I might have just killed myself on accident. I consumed a half bottle of champagne (11%), another bottle of white wine (12%) 2 or 3 Vicodin and 2 naproxen. I'm really just not used to the last drug. Should I be concerned? I honestly would love to die so I guess it could work out. Just curious

>naproxen
get outta here with that bait

emily bloom is so sexy

Amputation is your only effective option.

>"honestly would love to die"
edgy faggot

damn 11% champagne is some pretty strong shit. anyway you probably wont die OP. especially not from naproxen that stuff is just like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. how many milligrams of hydrocodone were in the vicodin? and how recently did you take this whole concoction?

Okay, I assume you know how drinking a lot can cause liver problems. Not a doctor, but I have some info.

Taking a lot of Acetaminophen, which is Tylenol, and accounts for most of Vicodin can also cause liver problems.
That is one reason you aren't supposed to take it and drink, because Acetaminophen is metabolized in the liver, so it's a whole lot of shit just pounding your liver.

Naproxen shouldn't be awful on your liver, but I still would avoid drinking with it unless nessecary. NSAID's like Naproxen and Advil are generally better to take if you have been drinking.

You should be fine, but tell me how many mg of Acetaminophen are in the Vicodin you have. It should be 500. Also how long did it take you to drink all that?
dont drink or take anything else.

Sunna is adorable.

lolwat are you retarded, you'll be just fine.
Naproxen is just ibuprofen with slightly stronger effects and has no real complications with alcohol.
3 Vicodin won't kill you either.
Just stop drinking and you'll be fine.

It's not going ot kill you unless there's significant traces of something else in the naproxen/vicodin.

Yep, you're dead OP.

Look at this way; you were a tremendous faggot, but now you will eternally be memorialized as guy who made a tragic mistake.... and was a tremendous faggot.

Better luck In the next life, FAGGOT.

>champagne
are you a faggot?

One and a half bottle of wine is fucking nothing lol.

Get out you knuckle dragging porch monkey.

Maybe he's a Roux de Poux

Omfg hal is that you XD

doesnt make one edgy to realize that existence is more pain than pleasure in the long run

also nobody knows what happens after death so things might get hell of a lot better, or worse
you won't know until you try

Tom is that you? Lol hale here

Probably just bait seeing as you're too coherent to be that drunk, but at the same time, you're wasting your time posting it on Sup Forums so maybe you are wasted.

moar/sauce

well seeing as you can make words coherent for this thread your fine.