So I brought a girl home last night and fucked her then told her to leave. Then I went into my flatmate's room...

So I brought a girl home last night and fucked her then told her to leave. Then I went into my flatmate's room, got in bed with her and fucked her. My flatmate knew that I had just had sex with some other girl.

I kind of want to start a relationship with my flatmate but I'm worried I fucked up really bad because any time we argue she'll bring up that I fucked another girl about half an hour before her.

How bad did I fuck up b?

Pic unrelated

Inb4: get out normie reeeeeeee

The biggest step of maturity is making your own decisions and fixing your own problems

get out normie reeeeeeee

So what? If she ever brings it up tell her, "what kind of self loathing slut of a cunt let's a guy fuck her right after he fucked some other gash?"

Whats a flatmate?

This.

so you brought home a girl LAST night and everytime you and your flatmate argue she brings up the fact you fucked someone else LAST night?

Like there's a group of us renting a house. She's one of the people I'm living with.

He's worried that she will bring it up in the future.

Na mate. I'm worried that she's going to use that against me in the future. We just moved in recently and have been flirting the whole time and then it finally happened and I want it to be a serious thing but I'm worried I've fucked it up.

kys

protip: Don't fuck random sluts while you're casually fucking a girl you want to start a relationship with
proprotip: Don't fuck said slut in the same house, half an hour before you sleep with your lady friend.

Why did you do it, friendo?
The next words you post better be "We had an agreement." Otherwise ya done fucked up.

I was a virgin until last night. So I lost my virginity to this random slut I met. I was super drunk/10. Kicked the bitch out. Went into my flatmates room and fucked her. So I'd never been woth eother of these girls before, I was just chopped as. So we didn't have an agreement or anything. She was pretty sober.

guys guys halp. I've been fucking Scarlett Johansson for a few months now. I've also fucked Avril Lavigne a few times. Last week I was fucking Avril and Scarlett walked in on us. She just turned 360 degrees and walked away. Haven't spoken in 6 days now.

WHat do?

DDid you wash your dick in between? That's what really matters

Isn't that crazy. You could have lost your virginity to this girl you like, but your dick erupted like Mt. Vesuvius all inside this worthless cunt, then you find out 30 minutes later that this dame you're sweet on would have let you do it. So you had sex for the first time that night, while drunk, with a girl that was sober.

"I'd like to tell you that user had the good sex, and gave the good dicking. But life is no fairyale..."

Yeah I did have a shower inbetween but I wore a condom with the first sheila anyway

Its a better story if you don't.

also what state do you live in, OP? QLD,NSW,etc.
I want to judge how much these women are worth based on your answer.

Yeah pretty cut that I fucked that first girl when I should have followed my senses and fucked girl2 a week or two ago

NSW

This is the weirdest problem I've ever heard of.

How so jayce?

you fucked up on a number of points.
1) never fuck your roommate.
2) (if you care) never fuck someone that will jeopardize your possible relationship with someone else.
3) if your baggage will fuck up your current relationship, then it isn't worth it.
dude - draw lines and get to know yourself better. then attack these things like the man you are. if it's detrimental to your lifestyle, then fuck it. if you want sex with this broad, then go for it.
man-shit is a complicated thing, but not hard enough for you to figure it out.

Oof, OP. OOF. I imagine that whole state is King's Cross just copied and pasted everywhere. NSW is the Shithole of Australia. And Australia is one of the many shitholes of the world. You're in a double shithole, bruh.

Why would she fuck you with no issue and then take issue to you fucking someone, as a single faggot, in the future? Are you autistic?

Guessing you're Australian

>guys I got laid
>guys I got laid again immediately after getting laid
>btw guys that was the first time I've ever gotten laid
>guys I'm afraid the 2nd lay will turn this around on me somehow instead of me just being chill and seeing how things develop like a normal person

like, what even?

So she moonwalked away?

What a fucking cunt that guy is. Is the second season out yet?