You wake up in an island with 99 people from other countries, comes up these people used to post on Sup Forums...

You wake up in an island with 99 people from other countries, comes up these people used to post on Sup Forums, what do you think would be the countries distribution among you and the 99 people you are with? How many women? What would happen in the following six months before getting rescued?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076329/One-said-stop-frightening-wouldn-t-able-aroused-Man-drugged-raped-three-dressed-South-African-women-BMW-steal-semen-tells-MailOnline-horrific-ordeal.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First i will kill every finn
Second i will kill every canadian
Third i will kill every shitskin
Then i will kill everybody else

rude

i open my pc and play videogmaes

I would kill all other Russians first.
Fucking scum

it's 99 women

but they're all south african and not afrikaners

however as it happens they all believe you can make lucky things happen with semen magic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3076329/One-said-stop-frightening-wouldn-t-able-aroused-Man-drugged-raped-three-dressed-South-African-women-BMW-steal-semen-tells-MailOnline-horrific-ordeal.html

>6 months to get rescued
I will rescue myself first before even bothering to count how many people there are.

>alone with a bunch of virgins
Pray i am not the only grill
And that the other one is a latina
It could be pretty fun after we kill all the ruskis, but it would probably all go down to Sup Forums tier discussions.

P-pls be in warsaw

Why would you want the other one to be a Latina?

Nope, sorry
Latinas are hot

>54 countries from african continent
>17 from middle east
>10 from central asia and india area
>another 18 from south america
I would kill myself

Are you a lesbian? Or do you just plan on using her to take all the virgin cocks so you don't have to?

Ye I'm a lesbian
>tfw no latinas in poorland

I hope the 99 are Leaf

If I transition to female, will you be my gf?

No
(Sorry)

>implying Sup Forums isn't 15 Americans using different proxies

Nah, m8 it's one very schizophrenic leaf using proxies

Walk up to the nearest collection of people and start up the bantz, lowered their guard and making them think I'm friendly. After a good day of that, while everyone is sleeping I'll bash all their heads in with a rock. Carve up the meat, and what do you know? I've got a good supply of food.

>implying girl (girl), more like girl (boy)

But he is latino!

It would be a war between amerifats and everyone else

She wants a girl not a guy dingus

>implying Sup Forums isn't a covert Vietnamese psyop organized to overthrow the American government.

Too much anglo
No women

Everyone will get killed by the perfidious Albion