Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

Just meet(11 days) a girl through a game.

I feel like ... I already feel attached to her without knowing her that well, we chat every day , and that gives me confidence.

But I don't know , sometimes I'm afraid of being annoying or something like that.

How should I proceed? Should I talk less?

You count the days. Wtf

Dont Chat everyday idiot
Keepo her interested in u

Dont be a fking normie OP

stop being so attached, it'll scare her off, and it should scare you too. you don't know her well, so you definitely need to give it time. if she's talking with you for 11 days now, you're doing good. just talk to her, get to know her, i mean if you want to make it clear you're interested in dating her, make sure she's interested in dating in general, otherwise you might come off as 'i only talk to you becuase i wanna fuck you'

obviously shit might go differently, but being any way attached at this point is just gonna make things worse for you buddy

With internet grills you need be careful. One grill which i started to like, just like you now, wanted to scam me.

I don't "show" her I'm attached or anything , I keep it to myself . And yes we're just knowing each other

I mean , eh

Are you sure about that?

well that's good then! i agree with , unless she chats to you, don't always message her the moment she gets on, if you do, again, take it slow

good on you for liking someone op

Oh yes , that's an issue . But I don't feel she would scam me or something

That's a good advice! Thank you Sup Forumsro. I messaged her this morning, that's an issue no?

Have patience, but don't give up.
If you give up now, you will with the next chance, and the next one, and so on.
It's your time to prevail upon tfw no gf.

I'm trying to do my best with this , but I don't want her to feel it, I want to things go slowly and easy, no pressure

nah! just calm down a bit, it's freaky especially when you feel there's a chance for more. i'm not saying don't message her ever, but give it time when she logs on and the like. you got this , man. i believe in you

In your case i think she would be good for you. Girls which play games are nice. I think they are special. You need slowly show that she is special and slowly show what she means to you.

Alright then, nothing more you gotta do
You got this bro

I feel they're special too. But yes the real thing I think it's to go slowly

Oh yeah , I got it. Not putting pressure on her. But I feel she's into me already, idk

Well, she was interesting on someone and that person "cheated" on her , I guess I should give her a little space no?

yeah?! well damn bro, that's wicked sweet!

oh yeah definitely some space there, but let her know you are there, this is where it gets hard to be between "i'm here for you because i like you and want you to know you aren't alone" and "i'm here for you because i'm a friend"

but if she likes you that way, and you keep this up, I think you'll be fine

Or , maybe it's just me thinking of it, smh

I feel like saying that it's too (corny?) , Because she have local friends and shit like that , but I will if I have to

You mean her ex is still chasing her? If she's not a hoe she won't cheat on you, while if she's a hoe she will soon or later, with this guy or another. Again, nothing you gotta do. Be patient, give her the right amount of care, and don't forget yourself and all the rest. That's all.

hey it totally could be, my advice really should be taken with a grain of salt, i'm as single as anyone else but i'm just saying what i'd appreciate if i were her

you said it better than me!

No, she told me she never had an real relationship, like nothing serious. She just told she was interesting on someone and that person played with her feelings and she was going to give up on him. And I'd know if she's a hoe, but I'm pretty sure I'm safe. Patient is the key , but I want to things move on, but I'm afraid to fuck things up

Yes I get your point , like "I'm showing that I care about her". Idk

take a deep breath and let it out, you're doing fine, and you know patience is key. don't doubt yourself and don't lose confidence. you can do it.

This is what I needed to read , thanks user