Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Is india the most dominant, advanced and economically satisfying nation in our world? why and why not

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36462719
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ye

Checked
No, because english is an official language of india but none of them can speak it

Keep dreaming, Ranjeep.

lolno

no, it is a shit hole filled with garbage up and down their streets. They do work for pennies on the dollar and really actually believe jobs are outsourced to them because they are "better workers" when in fact they are just getting exploited.

Unicef made this song to stop you from shitting in the street. So I would say no.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

yup, because all the investment banks are slowly pulling their money out of china and putting it in other third world shitholes (including india) so they can manufacture products cheaply and export them around the world to sell expensively

Yes.

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

wut

Filthy american, your language is only used because you fucktard won't learn any language beside english.

let's be realistic. The only language that matters is english and maybe spanish. They are the 2 most spoken languages in the world and if you are going to do business it is usually done through english. Why do you think there are so many chinks that know english? Business negotiations my friend. So get rid of your mud language and learn to english.

Fuck

>They are the 2 most spoken languages in the world
nope, mandarin chinese is the top spoken language

>Spanish
kek nice pasta, taco

just chinks speak that. Throughout a broader range of countries, english and spanish are the main languages. That language is only spoken in china.

yes, there are other languages out there. Surprise you backwoods retard.

>still on about Spanish
kek nobody gives a shit about that 2$ whore language

Ah yes. I cannot count the number of times I was forced to do business in mandarin. I mean its spoken in so many countries there is no avoiding it.

just because you know 2 languages doesn't mean they're the important ones you tool

No. They shit in the street.

In the street

The fucking street

whats wrong kid? Did someone named Juan fuck your woman or something? Let it go already.

no, nobody just doens;t give a shit about your piece of shit language

dumbass, who colonized the world? The UK and Spain. Their languages span more countries than any other languages. Any moron with a simple drop out education of community college knows that. It's amazing how stupid you are.

India is a shithole. Just ask this little douche.

>there are actual people out there who think beaner is a relevant language

French is more important
Portuguese is more important (because of Brazil as an industrializing economy, not Portugal itself)

Spanish is like, maaaaybe in the top 25 but it won't break the top 10

Lol, you sound very insecure. Something happened to you involving a spanish fellah. Either your sister is getting fucked by one, you got your ass beat by one, or etc. Out with it already. By the way, I don't speak spanish. I just took basic history classes and like trivia so I know worthless information like this.

Why French?

french and portuguese is irrelevant compared to chinese mandarin and spanish. You can visit more places speaking spanish than you can speaking french.

Everyone who speaks Spanish only isn't worth negotiating with. It's either English or mandarin get over it.

They've historically dominated the fields of science to such a degree that much of the trade still uses it. A lot of scientific organizations, collaborations, etc. It is the most spoken language at CERN. Also France somehow has a monopoly on scientific symposiums. Fuck them.

this isn't about winning an argument fuckhead, I'm asking you why you hate the spanish language so much? Why you showing so much insecurity? I'm puzzled by stupid behavior and would like to learn more about it.

100%

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-36462719

Spanish is the second most spoken language per capita you fuckwit

If you're an 'muricuck and don't know Spanish, you're just a fucking ignorant. But what can be expected from the most ignorant country in the world.

Déjalo, maldito retrasado ignorante no sabe otra lengua más que el inglés. Que esperáis de alguien así.

Kek im not the guy who you were spoking to nor American. Spanish is most spoking language because of Americans and poor ass countries, with Americans you can talk in far superior language and why the fuck would you talk to poorfags.

India is a shithole.

Indians are the worst kind of "humans" too, the all smell bad and I'm not exaggerating. Maybe has something to do with their shitty curry-based diet or not wearing deodorant, their personal hygiene is nonexistent.

They're greedy fucks too and don't give a single fuck about anymore but themselves. They should be wiped off the planet.

Fucking moron.

>most spoking

Guy, first learn how to write properly in English, then you can criticize other languages all you want. Until then, grab a fucking book.

>Gets off plane

Instant smell of garbage and feces

Kekiatan is the most dominant and powerful country in the world. If it wanted to, it could topple any government

Wasted money. They still shit in the streets.

"MAN, THIS PLACE SMELLS LIKE SHIT!"

It's a literal shithole. What a surprise!

Countries where french is the official language
Democratic Republic of the Congo Africa 77,266,800
2. France Europe 62,400,747
3. Canada North America 35,851,800
4. Madagascar Africa 24,235,400
5. Cameroon Africa 23,345,200
6. Ivory Coast Africa 22,701,600
7. Niger Africa 19,899,100
8. Burkina Faso Africa 18,105,600
9. Mali Africa 17,599,700
10. Senegal Africa 15,129,300
11. Chad Africa 14,037,500
12. Guinea Africa 12,608,600
13. Rwanda Africa 11,609,700
14. Belgium Europe 11,285,700
15. Burundi Africa 11,178,900
16. Benin Africa 10,879,800
17. Haiti North America 10,711,100
18. Switzerland Europe 8,287,000
19. Togo Africa 7,304,600
20. Central African Republic Africa 4,900,300
21. Republic of the Congo Africa 4,620,300
22. Gabon Africa 1,725,300
23. Djibouti Africa 887,861
24. Equatorial Guinea Africa 845,060
25. Comoros Africa 788,474
26. Luxembourg Europe 569,676
27. Vanuatu Oceania 264,652
28. Seychelles Africa 92,900
29. Monaco Europe 37,731
Total All Countries World 434,578,054

In 20250, it will be the most spoken language in the world.

All my time in this world I never thought someone would ever say this about India

Mostly because it's just one big Dell help line

yeah, just another 18233 years away

>In 20250, it will be the most spoken language in the world.
So, in 18233 years?

You people is funny

samefag

nope