Europe will bow to us

Europe will bow to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Çatlı
instagram.com/seytaninkarisi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't you think you're being a bit of a narcissist and maybe you should just worry about your family and not latch on to the inflated egos of leaders who are just as retarded and full of themselves as you are?

Shouldn't you just calm down and stop being a spaz cause you think your heritage means something when it doesn't for anybody. Tradition and nationality is for the mentally weak. Individualism is for the strong. Be an individualist and stop being a zombie who whatever your leader says.

That makes you a pussy.

There's like 1% of a Turkish population in Europe. I don't think so.

/Tread

turks - niggers of europe

Ready for another beating, shitblood?

>europoor who's already had their country raped and their sovereignty sold out....

>....or 12 year old.

nah, not likely

remember how europe solved the jew problem?

kebab=jews

soon

I cannot wait for Europeans to start utilizing those camps left from their forefathers, lot more scum to exterminate this time

Fuco off turkey
Black mailing the EU
Later you will get our benefits
Also you have no legit human rights

The Turkish president is a little boy fucker. Pedo and gay.

I hope he gets cancer.

When the CIA will help Guillermo Lasso to win Ecuadorian elections, we will kick assange ass out of our embassy. Then we will help Turkey to take Europa.

Your country will become just another Islamic shithole in a few years.

Ein Döner, bitte.

allahını tayyibini siktiklerim, tarihin tozu olacak kaybolacak, boğulacaksınız. adınız her anıldığında insanları güldüreceksiniz

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

If we aren't bowing to any other shit muslim country what makes you think we would bow to you? You will never get into the EU and you are being left on the outside to deal with the influx of lunatic extremists before they reach out more civil countries.
You have nothing. You are lucky you are part of NATO or Russia would have finished you after you shot down their fighter a few years ago.

Remove Erdogan !

THEY ALREADY DID.

Mamma li Turchi! ("Oh mother, the Turks are coming!") is one of the most used Italian phrase to suggest an imminent danger, as when the Ottoman Turks threatened Europe.

Lets bomb the shit out of their pig defier kebabs

u fucking italians deserved it for fucking up eastern roman empire, you let shitty turks take queen of the cities

agreed

perzikken cake is die lekker dan?

its weird being Turkish

wat do you know about turkey?
turks in not arab or shit like that. learn some history bitch

Russia encourages Turkey to stir up EU-->Turkey sells out-->NATO at risk-->WWIII

yummy kebab

I've been there 3 times for holidays actually and always liked it.

Quite sad that it will be shit in a few years.

How does it feel being the Isis shield for Europe while nobody cares about turkish people killed in attacks?

never mistake tourist resorts for the actual country, those are almost exterritorial enclaves built solely to please civilized men and mimic conditions they are used to.

silly kebab.
the only thing turkey was effective at was buying oil from isis and fueling their campaign.

pretty fuckin shitty, but that's normal living in Turkey, now if your a culturized conservative turk in a different country, its still pretty fucking weird, atleast they made us look cool in james Bond Skyfall, so I'm satisfied

Wrong quote?

Tell me more about this guy...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Çatlı

>turks in not arab or shit like that
You are Arabs believing to be Mongols.
Your main difference would be that Arabs love to fuck their camels, you love to fuck your goats.

We treat our dogs better than those fucking turkish parasites

Hahaha that's funny.... You don't treat us, we treat you

League of Legends ?

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are thou, that canst not slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil shits, and your army eats. Thou shallt not, thou son of a whore, make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck thy mother.

Thou Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw thine own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- Koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko, with the whole Zaporozhian Host.

turkish translation from wikipedia, verified through google translate

Seni Türk şeytanı lanet olası iblisin kardeşi ve refakatçısı, Lucifer'in kâtibi. Sen ne biçim zebani beyisin, çıplak götünle bile bir kirpi öldüremezsin. Şeytanın sıçtığını ordun yer. Seni orospu çocuğu, asla Hıristiyan oğullarını tebaana alamazsın; ordundan korkumuz yoktur, ister karada ister denizde seninle cenk ederiz ananı da sikeriz.

Seni Babil'in bulaşıkçısı, Makedonya'nın tekerlekçisi, Kudüs'ün biracısı, İskenderiye'nin keçi sikicisi, Yukarı ve Aşağı Mısır'ın domuz çobanı, Ermenistan'ın dişi domuzu, Podolya'nın canisi, Orta Asya'nın ibnesi, Kamenets'in cellatı ve tüm dünyanın ve cehennemin soytarısı, Tanrımızın nezdinde soytarı, Yılan'ın torunu ve sikimizin ağrısı. Domuzun burnu, kısrağın götü, mezbaha iti, vaftiz edilmemiş kaş, kendi anasını siken.

Kazaklar böyle der, seni aşağılık herif. Hıristiyan domuzları bile güdemeyeceksin. Şimdi sadede gelelim, tarihi bilmiyoruz takvimimiz de yok; gökyüzünde mehtap var ve yıl da kitapta yazar; orda hangi günse o gündür burada da; öp götümüzü emi!

-- Koşovi Ataman İvan Sirko, Zaporojya Hostu ile birlikte.

Didn't those guys get wrecked by some mongols with rocket technology?

the wannabe Herrenmensch

Only a matter of time.

Dear german Germans, convert to mormonism or some fucking thing and have 5-6 kids.

bak bu kiz benim haramin icinde

instagram.com/seytaninkarisi/

fat chance.

ahahah, no

Can't see any self-respecting Westerner having any desire to practice the rituals of primitive sandmonkeys

Europe before crusades, then after crusades

>Europe before crusades, then after crusades

>believing the islamic golden age fallacy

kek

correction* believing anything written down is explainable through words

This. The supposed 'Golden Age of Islam' was rooted on pre-existing Greek/Assyrian/Roman achievements which were simply 'rediscovered' or 'regurgitated' following the conquest of previously Christian regions by warmongering Muslims.

On the other hand the 'Dark Age' of Christendom is most definitely a Muslim achievement given it was the direct result of violent Muslims invading and conquering the majority of the Christian world between the 7th-8th centuries.

Good post. Muslims have contributed nothing to the world in 1400 years, have they even achieved powered flight yet? Dumb sand people.

ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER!

Fuck

Plz zyklon b these islamists, netherlands. Thanks in advance, in the name of all the turks with 3 digit iqs.

A turkish saying goes "a dog doesn't bite another". Well, exception doesn't disprove or whatever.

We waiting here in Eastern Europe.

>Europe will bow to us
STFU traitor!

American here, yes that is quite clear. Eu cant figure their shit out.

Remember the last time when we pushed you guys up north to starve and shit

/thread

Ecuador is full of arabs ruling the country

And Westerns love to fuck their own sisters

Turkey can't even admit it genocided the Armenians.

Netherlands turkish shit food

I am fuck Armenians

I pray that israel conquer the entire muslim world. The sand pigs deserves nothing less. They are so subhuman that they turn the soil they step in into deserts.

that's brilliant, first they exterminate muslims, then we exterminate jews

Kotu yem.

only in your dreams.

Topunuzu sikecek güçdeyiz biz

hepsi gavur üretimi ayrıca orduda adam kalmadı bi boka yaramaz.

hi JIDF
you already have enough givs to kill babies in Syria and you can't even do that right, stfu.

Hunyadi rektesre bassza RECCEPtes Erdögény picsáját. Tudod kinek fog Európa lehajolni...

Wars in the ME have high collateral damage due to the cowardice of muslim men. They tend to hide behind women and children and inside of hospitals and schools. A "victory" is a film-clip of dead children on Al-Jazira.

waiting for what, you were Turkey 500 years and still here because we didn't genocide you

Does that excuse Israel's expansionism ,abuse, breaking of basic international laws and that they are, in fact, murdering innocents by the thousands ?
Don't even come with more BS excuses idgaf just keep the facts in mind.