What religion should I believe in?

What religion should I believe in?

HOW inaccurate I can See my country only 33% filled in the rest black .
Lol

Are you russian?

Dudeism

>Dudeism
>Dudeism's stated primary objective is to promote a modern form of Chinese Taoism
So Taoism then?

Cool. Black is growing!

>Cool. Black is growing!
Commie detected.

Buddhism is OK

>Buddhism is OK
Any reasoning behind that?

Don't believe in any religion, just live your life the way you want to

You should become a nihilist

>nihilist
Too edgy.

>Don't believe in any religion, just live your life the way you want to
But I want to have a religion.
Why are liberals so intolerant?

You don't tell me what to do faggot

If you don't want to burn in hell then you should believe in Christianity. You're welcome

You'd probably want your beliefs be rooted in reality, so since there is no god Atheism or Agnostic is the way to go. HOWEVER, what is very important is that you remain hella casual about it. If anyone believes anything else, that is absolutely fine. If they say Abortion should be illegal because God would be against it, tell them why you are pro-abortion, but never attack the God part.

Why? Because 1. you won't convince them (unless there younger than 17), 2. they won't listen to your other points anymore 3. they will like you if you respect them.

Just my two cents for a happy life.

None. Find your spirituality through science and you'll understand the true nature of reality

No religion... nowadays we dont need a god to need explanations for things like thunder or storm

To

Try judaism, you basically sell your foreskin for shekels.

This should've been a common sense, but people just lack of it or forgot about it

Start by studying Buddhism, then read the major texts from other religions. Buddhism is really more about philosophy and seeking the best version of the self. Once you've figured out what you want out of life, then it's a matter of finding the religion/faith that best suits you and whatever truths you may have found in your studies.

But how do I know the one I like is true?

>Muslims
>Shiites

Atheists thinking they know everything.
Op and homos like you are going to hell

That's something you have to figure out for yourself. It's why I suggest studying all of the religions of the world, as well as the sciences. The more information you have the truer the conclusion you reach.

Im an atheist, none of my family are believers so idk, but does it even work that way? Wouldnt you have to be convinced that one particular religions is the one true religion, and not just choose one at random?

Well, maybe there's proof of one.

It is possible to have faith outside the bounds of a single established religion. The idea is to seek truth without regard for the constraints and flaws of organized religion