How to prep up for a street fight tomorrow with this kind of a body?

How to prep up for a street fight tomorrow with this kind of a body?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JgLkdth62eI?t=2m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jump off the highest bridge and you'll lose some weight for the fight.

Apologize, pay your way out, go home and post result on Sup Forums

ask your boyfriend to stand up for you.
nice tits, now show us your pussy!

Damn those are some nice tiddies

Maiden form C-cup should square you off.

Simpel result, buy an arc lighter and a barbeque lighter, enlargen the propane output of the barbeque lighter and get the electric arc from the other lighter, get a steady platform for those 2 components to put on your wrist, just fizzle with the electricts and you have a small flamethrower, shoot a few flames and scare the others away, if they charge light their hair on fire, if you get in any juridical problems claim it was self defence.

the only way your fat ass has any chance is if you strip completely naked during the fight

just be sure to wear a sportsbra

>tiddies

That's not a word. It's titties or tittys, also tits. You're probably thinking of tendies, and I'm sure your mom will bring some downstairs for you soon enough.

smoke some crack and fuck that nigger up

Jesus holy shit those man tits are unreal how the fuck do you do that without hormones or straight up walmart deli mode shit.

He'd get mistaken for a thicc girl and they'll rape him.

Just sit on him fatass

Roll for this

you brought this upon yourself, who told you to sit at home allday long fapfapfap, you deserve this, haha ameripig

So how did this fight supposedly start anyway?

You probably outweigh your opponent. Keep your distance , stay on your feet , dont exert any energy . When you see a chance to step in and grab shim , do and dont let go . Commence ass pounding

Skip out say u went to the wrong street, nobody showed up

Wear a bra.

buy tyrone and friends some weed so they jump in when you get titty fucked.

>get a pimp
>give titjobs ror cash
>pay your pimp
>pimp fights your bully 'cause he's got to look after his main hoe

Well since you look like a girl say you're a transgender female, now it becomes a hate crime and you'll get a ton of money.

His bottom bitch

This
Also moar hoe tails

>he don't know what tiddies are
Are you old enough to use this website,kiddo ?

Don't let these shitlords discourage you, one of the greatest MMA fighters of all time had this kind of body

Use the bra you wear for you tits lol

LOL this

Wear a bra

Can u even see ur own cock? Better question: can we see it? Post pics of it

Is 22-13 in UFC, and has a granite chin.
just give yourself a chance.

And a metric shit ton of stamina, somehow

Bring a gun

Take it to the ground straight away.

Play Street Fighter to practice

Screw all the haters. You'll get a short power boost by doing just this.
>go out run for like a km
>watch a few boxing tutorials or MMA fights and remind how each punches or tricks are used
>try and take the hard variant push-ups(diamond pushups)
>have dumbells? Do curls. If no, just take some heavy weight like a chair and lift it 50 times.
>Never eat anything sugary until then
>Try to follow this routine even after the fight and daily until you be really fit.
Thank me later. Good luck.

Make sure to wear a sports bra so your tits don't get injured flopping around.

Dude seems to be not replying because of the shame he's in now. He needs to be ashamed of himself because this instance maybe the start of his fitness journey. Good luck on the fight OP.

Smother him

take a hit of acid about 2 hours before the fight
you'll be impervious to pain and have the strength of 10 men

idiot, bring a gun, after shooting, run, it helps furn fat, 2 stone 1 crab

I'm so jealous of that body, I wouldn't have to pay for breast implants to complete my transition >.

Act as much of a faggot as possible so he won't fight you. Strip naked and try to shit in your hands

are you a guy or a girl i cant tell by your boobies

Buy a sports bra.

Just put on your warface

learn to cover your head when they start kicking you laying down

esy. don't go exercise instead. you fatass.

This fucker trains everyday and has experience in fighting. OP is just a beta keyboard warrior, do you guys even know the difference?

I have titties too.

you have nice titties for a little boy

your only chance is to just run them over and clash them into a wall with your whole mass over and over again

wear a pushup bra and when you get swung on lift your shit and flash your tits

they will be confused and aroused

make your escape

Like a ksena

Choose your destiny:
Be a fag, run and live.
Be a semi-fag, fight and die.
Be a ultra-fat, move into another city and model for bras.

you die

>Start by cleaning your body head to toe. A good shower with lots of soap.
>Apply antiperspirant, not deodorant, you want to stay dry, to most of your body, with special attention to your groin, underarms, and any folds or creases where moisture can build up.
>dress in loose layers. three or four shirts and two to three pants.
>clean socks and comfortable shoes or boots that give good support.
>Next, get a good, thick jacket. gloves, and extra socks and underwear. Pack all of them in a backpack or rucksack
>leave town

xddd

Work on presenting your side boob.

One day not enough junior. You need to let him kick your ass this time, it'll build more respect the next time when you kick his.

You obviously have the size advantage. Use it, put your weight behind your punches and FINISH IT QUICK because your fat ass will tire quickly.

I know. I have been in the same boat

kek

OP are you a lot bigger than the other kid?

Most convincing trap in existence. I had to triple take and only then I just noticed

I used to be a fat kid before heroin took it's toll. Anyways I started out as a fucking pussy because people used to call me a fat tub of goo and shit. I was scared.

I got into a fight and my strength from lugging around that girth was much, much more of the average kid. I beat up a few kids and gained confidence.

Do the same op but stay off the heroin

buy a gun

>It's all about the ground game brother. Take him to ground and fucking sit on him, then bash his fucking face in. Your weight will pin him down, even restrict his breathing while you beat the fuck out of him with gorilla style slam punches.

Careful not to kill him and stop when the other guy passes out

ITT some serious gyno action

nice gyno

OP just give a good account of yourself. Win lose or draw it will make other kids think twice before fighting

So many questions. How is one of them naked? Why?? WTF

And people wonder why whites kept them in zoos a hundred years ago...

you need one of these

This

tuck your dick between your legs and give him a tit wank.

>Underrated post

His name is Robert Paulson

His name was Robert Paulson

Correct.
Also kek

So fuckin close jej

youtu.be/JgLkdth62eI?t=2m8s

pull out your straight razor, I hear that's the goto weapon of the transexuals

Dress up as a dog, faggot

Wear a push up bra.

jesus fuck and I was ashamed of my man tits but yours look legit like a woman's.

i'm going to keep doing some pushups so i don't end up like this.

Where are you?

Someone turn this into pepe

give me somewhere to send these pdf books to you and you might have a chance. I recommend USMC grappling and hand to hand combat. If you actually read threw you might learn how to defend yourself Fatty.

hold on a second

Yea what he said

Squirt milk in his face with those tig ol bitties

you have the weight advantage, just ram into him, american footbal style, ram your shoulder into his stomach, lift him up and throw him on the ground. then sit on top of him but make sure to be on his belly, above his legs and just smash his face. with your weight its possible and this would make him completely incapable of defending himself if he didint had any kind of some MMA type of training.