Stuck my dick in crazy now I'm only 23 and got a girl pregnant who doesnt want to be with me after having tried

stuck my dick in crazy now I'm only 23 and got a girl pregnant who doesnt want to be with me after having tried.

what do?

pic somewhat related, that's kinda what she looks like but not actually her.

any young fathers here?

Tune in next week on an all new Bullshit That Didn't Happen!

???

Basipally, fake your death.
Better yet, do it for real.

She doesn't want to be with you but is still willing to have your child? How old is she?

yeah i dont get that either. 22

She wants the guaranteed paycheck for 18 years. Grats bro.

oh great. I hope I can settle it at least with as few court appointments as possible.

Yea that does sound like crazy. How far along is she? If we're talking a few weeks to a month maybe she'll have a change of mind. What's her work ethic like?

hopefully you have a good job. you are about to lose 1/2 your paycheck to her every time you get paid.

around two months. she works a shit job but she works

#1 is to make her take a paternity test.

When my ex and I broke up, there wasn't even court involved. She just filled out the paperwork online and they sent me a notice to send her money every month.

I hate her fucking guts but I love my son exponentially more than I hate her.

Have you tried the butt?

>#1 is to make her take a paternity test.

yeah will do so but I'm pretty certain it has to be from me. she lived with me while it was conceived. I had two weeks off and she callled in sick (just had a cold) so we were together 24/7

Well at least that's something
.This user is probably right. I work for the NHS and you wouldn't believe the amount of young women there are here in clerical and admin positions that have kids just to take the time off work and have an "easy" few years. I say easy, we all know it's not that easy looking after a child, but when you can sit down, watch day time tv and smoke weed all day...

this is the only logical reason

too late now you'll just have to accept it m8... actions have consequences so man up and enjoy paying half your wages to a kid you'll never see for the next 18 years

im 23 with a gf that has a 3 year old, the real dad is a dickhead so i stepped in.
its not really that hard as you think man. if you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask me.

Kick her in the twat..sorted...

>kinda what she looks like
AKA she has shitty dyed black hair and lip piercings but is otherwise hideous and looks nothing like her

23 isn't even young to be a father dude
Grow up you should've become an adult 5 years ago

CUCKLORD
U
C
K
L
O
R
D

Even if you're 100% certain it's yours, make her take the test.

In Florida (other states may be different) as soon as you accepted paternity for the child, that child was yours regardless of future DNA tests.

The last thing you want to hear when the kid is 13 and you've paid $50,000 is that she fucked someone who looks a lot like you and the kid's not yours.

It's much better to just cover your ass.

Move to a state far away, before the child is born. It'll be a bitch and a half for her to get you to do a dna test and she'd have to go through multiple state laws. They usually just give up at that point.

Or you could leave the country and get citizenship somewhere else. That also pretty much gets you off the hook.

>a kid you'll never see

I make sure I see it regularily, and I can defintely get shared custody if I want it.

is it summer already?

Leave op. I know it's hard but she could have wanted that from the beginning. Just try and make sure your child is set up for success as best you can. Sometimes it's better to be gone. Life will continue.

You're dumb as a rock. The MALE has to prove he's NOT the father, not the other way around. She's going to put him down on the birth certificate as the father.

Child support evasion is a felony you fucking idiot.

I dont plan on doing that anyway and I'm not from the USA. if the child will be born I want to take on full responsibility, I just dont know if I can. I barely get by myself right now

Dub=it didn't happen

Im a dad of a 1 year old and I'm 22. I love it. Of course my girlfriend isnt crazy, doesn't want to leave me, and was okay with a paternity test. My son looks just like me anyways.

Always get a paternity test no matter what, best way to protect yourself and know for sure.

Pic related.

Good for you I hope it works out for you both for the kids sake

Dude...don't post pictures of your kid on here. Kiddie fuckers are going to be going to town on that shit

you ever notice girls that are super attractive do everything they can "minus acid in the face" to try and fuck up their faces

Life is so on easy mode. They purposely try to make themselves look ugly.

wtf lip rings and shit

>fuck up their faces
I specifically go for pierced girls. I dig them heavily

This. My buddies' ol lady just left him for 12k in tax money. Kids not even a yr old I don't think. She also has restraining order on him. Bitches are fucked.

Kids eating a damn cookie. Please. I've seen tons of people post their kids on here.

>She also has restraining order on him.
what did he do? they don't just hand these out

ABORT ABORT ABORT!!!

yes, but you notice really natural faced (not makeup faced) beautiful girls. Like ops girl here.

EVERY ONE OF THEM, fuck up their faces some how. Either peircings. Ear stretching, tattoos.
every single one of them.

my point, life for them is on easy mode so much. They purposely do not even worry about trying to fuck up their faces, to appear LESS attractive.

fuck....

she won't even think about it

First off, no it's not how it works you retarded shitcase.

Second of all, leaving the country puts so many leaps and bounds between everything that nothing will be pursued. Proof is all the fathers that had unwanted kids and skipped country. Just Google that shit. You really think they're going to waste tax payers money to bring you back to the states for court? No.

Third of all, a first name and a last name isn't going to do much when you're no longer a resident of that state. There could be hundreds of "John Smiths" in a single state. When you're dealing with multiple state laws, it's a bitch and a half to get anywhere. She'd have to know (1. What your full name even is and (2. Where you even went in the first place.

I know this because I tried getting child support from my ex because she went from Maryland to California. My lawyer advised me that unless I wanted to spend thousands upon thousands of dollars trying to bring her to court for due child support money that wouldn't even be enough to cover the costs of all the legal fees I'd be paying, it'd be better to stop so together.

we are a young adult family and we live just fine man.

splitting up hurts the kid more though.

>we are a young adult family and we live just fine man.
I wouldnt worry nearly as much if she actually wanted to be with me, but she argues I'm a great guy but has no feelings for me.

I'm basically in the friendzone only that I fucked the shit out of her for weeks and she carries my child

exept when the girl tells them a story

make her take the test, don't sign the birth certificate until you get the results back from two different places.
Then take her to court over custody of the kid.

>Not shelling out $5 for a box of condome, having to shell out 18 years of paychecks

You dun goofed OP, Consequences will never be the same....

You can stick your dick in crazy, but ALWAYS have an exit plan, as well as backup.

OP, here's your solution, something has to die....

Start adamantly demanding that you stay together for the child or you want full custody. She might not risk those things and just get an abortion

yeah that hurts me to hear man.

literally take back what is yours. Cut half the child out of her.

>2017
>not snipped
Rip op. Your life is over.

>or you want full custody.
I think she knows there's no way I'd actually get that. she doesnt do drugs, has a job and a place to live that is suitable to raise a child

If you are OP and not from the USA, you can get miscarriage pills over the counter. Feed them to her. Problem solved.

>Third of all, a first name and a last name isn't going to do much when you're no longer a resident of that state. There could be hundreds of "John Smiths" in a single state. When you're dealing with multiple state laws, it's a bitch and a half to get anywhere. She'd have to know (1. What your full name even is and (2. Where you even went in the first place.
>What is a Social Security Number?
If they're living together, she may have access to it (shared bank account, mortgage/lease info...) If that doesn't work, getting a court order for support will put his drivers license in jeopardy and he won't be able to get a license from wherever he runs to..... All tied to his SSN

>now I'm only 23 and got a girl pregnant

You are literally the only person to blame for that. You don't want to be a dad? Use a condom.
Now it's time to take responsibility for your actions.

Yes because it's not a woman who ovulated..... All his fault. Dumbass cuck.

see, fugly people, No peircings what so ever

>Yes because it's not a woman who ovulated..... All his fault. Dumbass cuck.
Personal Responsibility, you will learn it once you grow up...

A chick can ovulate every fucking day and will not get pregnant. You know how she will? That's right, an irresponsible fuck like you, too busy to get your 5 minute pump and nut on; that you can't stop and put on a condom

i mean ok

/thread