Stop dating asian women

stop dating asian women

>ching chong ping pong
what mate

I dont understand this type of autistic posts.

No, people wont stop dating their GF because some Chinese vassal says not to on an anime website.

stop dating women

Sorry but I love my finnish girlfriend.

Should I date russian traps?

>Eddie Huang

At least pick someone who actually backs the premise of what you're saying, you fuckwit

not only russian
any traps of your choice

I wasn't even going to.

but non asian women are too hard to find here. I actually want to date white women btw.

There seem to be more russian traps, so would take one.

This. I'd rather date a woman who can speak my native language properly, but Japanese men scares them away.

If you want nonjapanese woman you just go get one online.

Hm, i wish i dated a game-loving trap..

Why don't you get one, russia has lot of them. I seen tons of it in VK.

And download her to Japan?

>I seen tons of it in VK.
Really?
I mostly use it for music
Although I have one trap as a friend, but he might be an attention-whore since he has around 8k friends

No, you tell her to come visit you and you let her stay at your house and you get to know her better.

And then? Ask her to come live with me, give up her job to become a fucking language teacher?
That's a long shot Sven

Is it hard to get another job than language teacher in japan?
I didn't know that Takashi...

My Japanese teacher actually did that

>are Japanese really xenophobic?
I don't know user...

So if you're qualified person and respect nation and know language you can't get any other job but language teacher?

Welp...

>qualified person
>know language
Don't get me wrong, this combination can work. Can work very well actually.
But learning Japanese to use it for business is quite a lot of investment for a language only spoken in 1 country.

And no matter what you do, you are always a gaijin in Japan. It's a lingering xenophobia though, so you can easily live with it for a few years.
But I don't see myself living here for more than 5 years

You could be drawn in pussy.
There's a lot of japanboos.
Create a fucking account in interpals.net and then you'll have a lot of girls.
Japanese man and Korean man can have the easiest pussy.

nope, i'll breed with them till the next generation of asian women have glorious bundas. You'll thank me later.

Maybe. I'd rather have a steady gf and so actual shit with her on the weekends, so I've preferred going local. But Japanese girls are a bit crazy sometimes, plus their obsession with marriage...
Maybe I should try harder for white women.