I don't get it

I don't get it

shes a hipster

What does the shirt even mean?

It means that you suck in bed and can't get a woman off. Or she has a feminine penis who knows these days

What is this supposed to inspire?
What is the message of this shirt?
Why?
I do not understand.

Thousands of women want me to get them off?
Cool.

Cunts.
I just don't understand them.

Don't you like a challenge?

Obviously they've never gotten good dick? My girl will spaz out half the time in uncontrollable muscle spasms for a good 5 mins where her whole body locks up

I love a good challenge.
That is why I am trying to figure out this stupid shirt

Right?
This has never been an issue for the women I have been with.
Do we need a shirt that states: "Makes women cum."

She's calling you a small dicked premature ejaculator.

Thousands of women, who have never met me or my penis, are making claims against my performance in bed?
What an honor!
I cannot wait for my day in court and prove them all wrong.
One orgasm at a time.

>I cannot wait for my day in court and prove them all wrong.

You mean, because of all those rape allegations?

Seriously people!
What movement is this starting?
Why are women so retarded?

It's a trap, because once you do they won't leave you the fuck alone.

Yes. That is exactly what I mean.
Because of the rape allegations.
>rape allegations
>allegations
This site is full of women.
Women=/=Logic

The bitter irony is that a lot of these women are quite attractive. I have to assume they mostly sleep with "alpha" men exclusively. "Chads."

These men aren't very good in bed. They are often selfish, as to be expected by their dominant inclinations and self interested values. It makes them good bankers and fun flirts, but it also makes them bad lovers. They want to get off and will do little to get you off.

If these girls want to come they need to sleep with guys that want them to come. Chad's not that guy.

And they won't change.

Finally.
Someone who knows a thing or two about the real world.
Welcome.

wait op. i actually know this girl. do you live in NE ohio?

I would love to make them cum, more than once.
Are they trying to disparage men before even fucking them?

I agree.
This is what has me so confused about this shirt and idea.
It is the woman who wears this shirt who has to change.
She needs to pick different men.
She needs to find someone who cares about her pleasure.
It is not up to the man to change.
If a man doesn't want to give a woman pleasure when seeking his own, so be it.
The woman needs to recognize this and move on to find a better lover/orgasm giver.

Dense is an understatement to your observational skills.
Your saved/shared pic thread is not here.
Move on little boy.

no i actually know this girl. lol. she lives near youngstown. calm yourself boyo

You make no sense.
Sense, you make none
I'm a man btw

Another aspect of this shirt that I do not understand.
It is asking if any man approaching them can do better than those who have tried already and failed.

It is an invitation.

If I met a woman wearing a t-shirt like that, I'd offer her to try me out. I've made ex girlfriends of mine spasm with pleasure to the point, that they asked me to stop touching them, so they had a chance to breathe

god dammit dustin/mike get off Sup Forums

You need to expand your friend base and your scope of the world.
Go read a book.

nvm ur right ive been bamboozled. she lives in florida now

Yeah. I would not be able to resist the opportunity.
In fact, I would send over my girlfriend to extend an invitation.
It is a real bummer that there are women out there who have not experienced those earth shattering orgasms.

Can anyone explain to me what started this shirt though?
What gave credence to this type of shirt?

The best combination is when both you and the girl are really into making the other person cum.
I've blacked out from pleasure before, while making a chick involuntarily wriggle around from pleasure.

I'm guessing something like "all men are evil, they can't even make me cum properly".

I thought this was the goal? To find pleasure in giving others the ultimate pleasure.
My girlfriend loves watching people cum but doesn't have much experience with women.
She wants me to teach her which is going to be a lot of fun.
So, where have all of these women who wear this shirt gone wrong?

Terrible. Just terrible.

a ton of women are cockteases. The kind of sluts who aren't satisfied by the dick they getting so they need to advertise a "make me cum" message to a bunch of males. Of course they'll never admit they are hungry for cock and pretend they are pure and virginal.

That is what I am gathering about the women who would wear this shirt.
They are just teasing.
They would not feel the need to wear this shirt if they were getting the proper attention.
The attention they get from this shirt will be viewed as negative.
Creating a spiral of conflict.
Just go find good dick.
Don't blame me for your lack of good sex unless you want me to do something about it.

Well personally I derive pleasure from making others cum. It's a vanilla fetish, but it's the one I have. I just think a lot of people focus on their own pleasure instead of the other persons. Sex like that really sucks, you might as well masturbate next to each other in that case.

This shirt reminds me of those stupid shirts from the 90's with those bullshit quips on them.

>equal rights equal rights
>do not sexually objectify us you have no right
>our first priority is cumming
Jews got em all fucked up on hypocrisy

Ding.
Ding.
Ding.
I don't support your conclusion but I agree with the rest.

>not knowing that all the social unrest movements (BLM, Feminism, Neo-liberal snowflakism and SJW) are all creations of the Jews to seed racial tension and social unrest for the WW3 they desperately are trying to ignite
(Zionist) Jews are masters at hijacking people's fundamental discords into futile, counter productive 'movements' for the specific purpose of controlling their emotions for political ends. They infiltrate or create every single grassroots movement, or at least the ones that make it to their JewNews.

It's really really easy to tell which social movement Jews are using for political and social manipulation with the answer to one simple question: Are the Celebs pushing it? Yes? Jews.
Bonus: Is the news dedicating excess time in reporting it? Jews.

Oh no!
Does that mean that they have tricked people into hating Jews as well to further their cause of social unrest!?!
Does that mean you have fallen prey to their schemes as well?
Does that mean you are grouped in with the weak minded?
Oh jeez!
Oh no!

Honestly. Making women cum isn't hard, and I don't get why society seems to think it is.

Making dudes cum is actually harder.

Why are groups of people blamed and not the ideas?

it simple user. your dick game is shit

Ha! I agree to an extent.
I can go soft at moments notice because my mind can wander and be distracted by the most simple idea.
Last night I went soft because I started to think about Jurassic Park.

are these invitations
or are they intended to provoke acts of rape
what is the goal lol

I wonder how lucrative it would be to make a shirt that says "make a woman think for once"
"calm a woman down for once"
"find a sane woman for once"

She bought this shirt because of me?
She wears this shirt because of me?
Her friends wear the same shirt because of me?
Women who have never had sex with me wear this shirt?
Wow!
They should talk with the women who have had sex with me.

Yeah.
Logic has never been too lucrative.

"Reason with logic, not with your vulva."

no its just directed at limp dicked faggots like you in general. since youre freaking out so much about it youre obviously part of the target audience

I am questioning it because this has a damning affect on the current movement of viewing women at large as more than a sexual object.
I understand the push for the sexual revolution of women as a right to equality but I do not know where this shirt falls into either argument.

"Limp dicked faggots" would not be the target audience because faggots enjoy the company of men, not women. Therefore, a faggot is limp dicked with a woman because he is not sexually attracted to said woman.
Also, a penis is not the only thing that can bring a woman to an orgasm so I fail to see how your statement is offensive to me or relative to the conversation.

Would you like a seat...?

Autism=logic?
non-autism=6th grade insults with no merit?
This is the result of core mathematics everyone.
Take notes.

That thing should remove that shirt and give up already
Ugh

Are you two baiting? Of course they fucking do have you never watched any American TV?
And it's retarded to imply that couch is any way term to begin with you fucking spastic niggers.

What did I miss?

The irony is that, based on my experience (for what that's worth) whether she orgasms during sex or not has more to do with her hangups than my performance. The ones who are more comfortable with their bodies generally do, but the ones at odds with their bodies do not.

If you want to post pictures of yourself, please head to /soc/.
If you have content relative to this post, do share.

>stupid goy

>Tattooed trash

Self-confidence is key to pleasure found during sex.
I agree and am starting to believe that this is just another way of hiding the real problem within by projecting onto those who are not at fault.

That t-shirt combined with her facial expression is sending mixed signals. Her shirts says "fuck me until my toes curl and my eyes cross", but her face says "touch me and you die".

Wait.
You are a Jew?
I thought that was a bad thing?
Did you just insult yourself in an attempt to insult me?
This place sure is special.

This is why I am so confused!
Some things are just beyond me.

Where are these pictures from?
Is there a way to engage with these women?

I stumbled upon a few pictures on the ol' insta.
That is what spawned this thread.
These are all from the googs.

they are just as confused as you user. they desire both liberation and subjugation in their relationships.

I almost feel like making a t-shirt that responds with "Well try me then, I'll make you cum more than once".

God Dammit.
Ignorance is the age of information.
Our downfall.

"Make Women Cum Again."
I would rock that shirt.

well, its not an individual flaw. more like a natural reaction when our primate brains face a crisis world where everything is fluxuating and nothing is certain

bad font,bad design.what is this shit supposed to be?

Ha!
Thank you.
Everything about it is shit.

>"Reason with logic, not with your vulva."
What do Swedish cars have to do with this?

My kind of joke.
Ha!

thank you

This feels more like women challenging men once again. They already get away with verbal abuse, physical abuse, and even sabotage. Now they're shaming men in public by making fun of the fact that women can't cum easily.

It's ass backwards though. It's like yelling "I'm too insecure in myself to get off during sex and it's your fault!".
Sure there are selfish people out there, who don't give a shit about your orgasm, but it's your choice to keep having sex with that type of person.

more than half women live their full lives without ever experiencing an orgasm.

In turn they are only shaming themselves.

Such a sad fact.

More like a sad sampling period.

Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

How in the fuck???

That's the joke.
Just like "Women are paid 30% less than men."

Thanks for the thread boys.