What meds are the best to mix to die as soon as possible, in a sleep is prob the best option

what meds are the best to mix to die as soon as possible, in a sleep is prob the best option

i have; anxiolitics, sedatives, pain killers, antiepileptics, some mom antihypertensives?
which ones are the best and how much?

i suck at pharm and i'm too dumb for other way
and no im not a fag, im a girl

give me ideas pls

Dont kill yourself.

tits or gtfo

If you try to overdose, it will probably shut down your liver and that would take days maybe weeks. Just do it the old fashioned way and jump off a building

Don't kill yourself, OP. Here's a cute cat picture to make your day better

take a bottle of sleeping pills with a bottle of liquor and pain killers you'll be dead shortly after tbh

Take some vitamin d

Couple vitamin c's

Maybe some vitamin b

Some omega 3

Then lay down

weeks to die? fuck

every bridge has a fence in this town, cant do that

how fast do u die of electricity and water?

That's too risky, you might live as a vegetable.
Look man just sell all your shit and buy a plane ticket to Hawaii. Burn all your money on prostitutes and coke then jump in the ocean

Thank you! Too many white knights around these days.

tits or gtfo is the only response when "im a girl" is posted.

>Heroin

Why does nobody go straight to this? Painless and you fall asleep feeling good. Plus who wants to die sober?

If youre gonna kill yourself do it right or not at all

come on, whats the fastest/nest way with electricity and water??
can i just put a working blow dryer in a shower or something??

Youre an idiot. Kill yourself

heroin?
how the fuck i get heroin in the middle of the shithole

If you kill yourself now you'll never taste another breadstick again.

Sharpie in pooper with timestamp or I will give no advice

>shithole

Should be easy enough

Bath tub full of water. Lay in it get extremely soaked. Take pics, upload pics, then drop plugged in toaster of hair dryer into tub

You won't die, you will just get fucked up, and sent to the hospital. I recommend carbon monoxide poisoning. You will pass out before you die, and it's fuel efficient. Or don't do it you drama queen. If you really think about it. Nothing means anything anyway. Just have the mindset of, "aight, so what m8?" and everything will be fine. You could be homeless, and still have fuck tons of fun. It's never the end of the world. If it is the end of the world, just fuck shit, and who cares. You can't fix the past anyway, why be a bitch, and cry about it?

Why kill yourself when you can just go about life not giving a fuck about anything? There's nothing after death. Literally nothing. You just cease to exist. The life you have is the only impact on the universe you'll be able to have. Don't worry about being fucking famous or whatever - just do something for yourself and be happy. Let everything else go and just live.

Don't do it, friendo.

sure does seem to be a lot of suicide threads tonight.