columbine class of '02 graduate

ask me anything i'm bored

why were you a faggot and not helping? could of got a better high score

why did you ask your self a fucking question acting like you were someone else

Tell me about Rachel Scott

Are you bored?

did you know them/ see them

lmao stop asking your self questions

her little brother was in my grade so i knew him a little bit but didn't really know her. her brother was pretty nice though i liked him

i saw their group around because they kind of stuck out like a sore thumb... i never really talked to them or associated with them because i was a lot younger than them and thought they were really weird

whats a really good recipe for a silky smooth hummus??

i have no idea i just buy mine at the store

painfully so

Did the event change your life in any way?

hello, proofs

also who had a better KDR? Dylan or eric?

i would say definitely yes. although i wasn't in the cafeteria or library at the time the screams and gunshots/bombs are unforgettable. to this day i still sleep kinda shitty sometimes because i have dreams about it despite having years of therapy afterwards. after graduation i went to michigan state university and honestly it was really hard for me to sit in a classroom without panicking or imagining the worst possible scenario like what happened at columbine.

Damn dude that's fucked up, was there anyone you where close with that died?

i live in michigan now but i happen to be visiting my parents in colorado for easter so i will find my yearbooks/graduation shit and start a new thread with proof and all that fun stuff the week of easter

keen to see the thread with proof user

thankfully nobody really close to me died except i knew craig scott who was in my grade (rachel scott's brother) and he was very shaken up over it. he missed a decent amount of school the following school year which wasn't too long after the shooting

You know the Toovey family?

not familiar with them no

>ask me anything i'm bored
why do you feel the urge to lie all the time?

How do you feel about that Pure Flix movie about Columbine? Did you know that girl (if you don't mind me asking)?

Worked with one of them at Copper Mt a few years ago, said they were from somewhere in Englewood and were friends with a lot of Columbine students when they were in school.

interesting. when i dig up my yearbooks at my parents next month i'll look for the last name and maybe it'll jog a memory

I take it you're not a huge Leftover Crack fan?

i didn't know rachel but after reading about her after the shooting she seemed like a very very good person like her little brother. i watched probably half of that columbine film before i turned something else on. it's super surreal to see a movie depicting the same day you went through if that makes any sense. i was kind of watching it like "alright, where am i at?" haha but yeah it seemed kind of cliche and was just really disturbing to "go through it again"

Sorry 'bout that, man, thanks for responding.

So, Columbine happened in 99, you graduated in 02, and made it through three more years of school, but college in a different state fucked you up?

You are an attention seeking faggot, you fucking liar.

choking victim is better imo

i never said i wasn't fucked up after the shooting... my sophomore year was pretty hard but after that i adjusted for the most part because the shooting was over and it felt like something like that wouldn't happen again... at least at columbine... so going to a new college with new people triggered those old feelings again

Same fuckin shit.

Ugh, post proof you were there, or go fuck yourself.

i mentioned earlier that when i go to mummy and daddys soon ill get the yearbooks and post pics but rn i just made a quick thread because boredom

Was there a third shooter?

Proof, or it didn't happen, bitch.

Did you know of Eric and Dylan before the shooting? What did you think of them?

Maybe you were to young but was 4/20 a thing back in columbine? Like did people skip school to get high on that day or wasn't there much of a weed culture there?

You ever known or seen Eric and Dylan?

i didn't see them during the shooting, only heard them but im gonna go with a no on this one

knew of their group and saw them around but didn't really specifically key in on harris or klebold. i think klebold may have stuck out a little bit more than the others actually because he was tall as shit

Did people think they were cool or lame?

i don't think there was too much of a weed culture back then. there were the kids who were like "lol, bro 4/20 haha!" but i can't recall anyone who specifically didn't go to school to smoke on that day. they could've been older though if they did... i think harris and klebold just picked that day to be even more edgelord than they already were

im not sure how the older kids felt but freshman me and my friends were kind of intimidated by them... i was really short and they were tall and looked years older than me... i just avoided them. they were also seen as the outcasts by most kids in my grade so i just deemed them all as "weird but harmless" in the day even though i was kinda spooked by them

I believe you user. Thanks for opening up about it.

thanks for believing me user. i didn't expect many to believe without the proof right away but felt like talking about it anyway

What do you think about people who idolise Eric and Dylan? Like all these edgy kids on tumblr that seem to be fans of them.

i absolutely hate it and can't even fathom why they would be fans of people like them. i really wish i could put them inside columbine on 4/20/99 and then i don't think they'd be much of a fan if they were still alive by the end of it

Kek

I believe u user. Thanks for sharing

Were you in school that day?

post columbine branded possesion with stapmz

what lol i didn't ask myself anything

Do you feel that a little bit of your youth/innocence was lost on that day?

This OP

Did you ever meet them? Were they really bullied

yeah i was supposed to be in science class upstairs at the time but happened to be in the bathroom right when the first of it started so i just stayed in the bathroom until i felt it was safe enough to run outside

Holy shit you hid in a fucking stall?! You're lucky they didn't check there. Good for you for running

Did they get any real fucking assholes? Meaning did they kill people who deserved it?

i heard they checked in some of the bathrooms but the one i was in thankfully they didn't. i was in there with another girl and we locked ourselves in the farthest stall from the door and ran when we heard gunfire upstairs. it was such a blur that i don't even know who the girl was to this day and couldn't recall exactly what she looked like the following year at columbine

my friend is probably fucking a girl on the side of his relationship. I dont blame him though since she got fat and bitchy.

but i haven't got any action in a long time and im curious about it. kinda want to get in on the action a bit. all i know is that i hear noises at around 5am to 7am or so while his gf is out of town. I dont know how he does it because we are both drinking all the way up to that time. This time he was pushing to go to bed. I was laying on the floor drunk an was on the edge to find out what the noise was but i also knew that it was none of my business and plus he needs his nut, i guess. I didn't hear any moaning, just some light washing machine thumping. Im pretty sure based on past experiences of observing people cheating that the time is correct and its tied to a schedule.

best case scenario i get seconds and its like sharing a hooker. it would be the best sleepovers since renting a game at blockbuster as a kid.

what should i do?

i didn't know any of them personally so i wish i could weigh in on this better but they all seemed like pretty good kids upon talking to kids in my grade that knew them/heard of them after the shooting

I've always wondered this too. They won't tell us cuz even if someone is piece of living shit that steals and rapes, if they die then all of a sudden "their smile lit up the room"

get ur dicc wet user

seperately or what. thats not enough information.

should i snoop around when shit like this happens

How does this make you feel?

if it happens again just sneak up on your friend, have a 3 way, and then the next morning say "wow lol i was rly drunk !"

lol the memes don't bother me really it's just the tumblr fangirls

>was in there with another girl

can that happen?

i really want it to happen to where were ok with tag teaming some random slut while we do the usual shit and drink.

what was your major?

yeah i'm a girl as well

Were you at Columbine when the shooting happened?

Was it alot different afterwards?

What was the security like afterwards?

trips4tits

>could of
Fucking moron. Get off your mom's computer, dipshit.

it's not very interesting but international business and business marketing

>of

>your self

You'd think millennials would be better at this, having grown up typing.

I see what u did there, m80

i was in a bathroom downstairs when it happened and then booked outside when all hell broke loose im guessing upstairs

afterwards everyone seemed so compassionate and the atmosphere was a lot softer... people were always willing to talk/help you with anything

security also got amped up big time i remember a lot of cops when i went back the next year and then they gradually decreased but i'm still pretty sure there was always a cop there/extra surveillance

i did not evade death from eric harris and dylan klebold just so i can show my tits to some random dude on Sup Forums

>Being this new
You seriously don't know the rule?

Did any of your friends die?

Oh yes you did

>the sole reason god allowed me to escape was so that i could bust my tits out for this very moment

So why did you do it then?

none of my friends died no

tits nao

trips4tits.jpg

lemme see dem titties

Did you ever see anything about Eric or Dylan when you were in school?

niggers

I went to Horizon graduated in 02 we use to destroy you in soccer

not really... i think dylan was a soundstage manager or something like that but other than that i don't think they did much