User

user,
how does one have a good life ?

stop comparing yourself to others, and any life becomes a good one.

>how does one have a good life ?
Good, or enjoyable? The two may not be the same

Oh god.

Okay, tell me the difference

Damn user nailed it first response

Sauce on image? Not finding anything

Well, depending what you are like, you could spend your life on drugs, getting drunk and hanging out with loose women. Hardly good, but might be enjoyable

errr tumblr? Clue is in the file name.

You're also a fucking idiot - pic relevant

Ok, that one's on you.

I guess I should have framed my question differently. How do you define a good life?

/thread

just go for your own goals

Just as shit as a bad life. Had them both. Luckily we're all just living in a simulation anyway so your life doesn't matter.

anyone know who that is, seem like a good fap

That's a nice fucking position, will try this later with my bitch, thank you.

It's actually not that nice.
The dude has to keep balance with his legs and arms. It would be more comfy to just sit on the couch

Be nice to others. Then you get laid way more often. Also let yourself convince by liberals/leftists/feminists. They are actually right, you are wrong. The quicker you understand this, the faster you will have a good life.

Beata Undine

not that guy, but i'm sure it's up to you OP to define this. the reason for that is sorta obvious: everyone has a different definition on that.

for me, having a good life would be living in a good relationship with someone i love (and who loves me back), while contributing to humanity somehow, be it science or inventions or even simply creating things that make other people's (and mine!) life easier.
and then passing away from natural cases i guess.

>How do you define a good life?
The pope? Or Mother Theresa?

>how does one have a good life
> implying anyone on this bored has a "good life"

>how does one have a good life ?

by being religious, sober, polite, attending Masses, having regular confessions, praying every day, and so on.

and remembering that people having sex, drugs & alcohol aren't happy, waste their best years and best friends and family, and sooner than later will regret or will get absurdly depressed.

Well I don't mind to contribute and it's worth the view so, still. Also it's way more comfortable than fucking her rough, pulling hair and shit as usual.

You're really asking the Sup Forumstards?

This bait is of low quality. I will go play D3 now instead of taking it. Thank you, but thanks no.

How's that a good life?
You're wasting it blowing off some cunt in the sky who isn't even confirmed real.

>baited by this shit bait

>"as usual"
I'm jealous

>a good relationship with someone
you dont wanna fuck new chicks every day?

By investing your ideas and time into good plans. What is a good plan? A good plan, is a action that has benefits that come to pass in the majority of future scenarios that could come true.

kill yourself

Follow the noble virtues of the romans.

No fucking joke, just try to live well and be honorable and everything falls into place. things like Humanity, Industrious, Humor, Gravity ect.

These things were figured out over 2,000 years ago. Like weight loss is nothing more than burning more calories and you take in, so living well is simply folowing the virtues. People make it into SUCH a big thing, but just live well and you will have had a good life.

he said "shit as usual".
like in pic related, figure 9.

/thread

nice one, user

She is very submissive and into getting fucked hard. Also choking her with my dick down her throat is a thing she likes. If I show her to whom she belongs, it makes her wet. Today I told her "I want to see a pic of you where you show me your spreaded ass" while she was visiting her parents, a few later she sent me one and two more because "I got so turned on by this that I instantly wanted to present myself to you some more".

It's awesome but after almost a year now it gets a bit monotone. I like that power over her shit but another thing of me as getting edged and denialed and her simply not letting me cum for hours. This turns the power relation around, she's not into it. It pisses me off. Don't get me wrong, I like what I'm getting, but it's far from perfect.

Needed to let this off my soul, sorry for this novel.

try, op.

There is no external definition of success. Each person has to find meaning for their own lives.

Most people follow society's definitions as they seem to work pretty for the last 5,000 years. Stuff like rich, or family or w/e. They are really good things.

But you have to find meaning for life on your own. That's the root all that stuff like "follow your dreams". Do what you like, and be fulfilled. Or dont, i'm just a guy on the internet.

>qan

I'm alone at home, browsing Sup Forums as usual.

After posting that pic I'm madly laughing at it while figuring in my head the fag who reads it and tries to not to laugh because it would mean I'm right.

fuck all that shit ask your bitch how my dick did taste

/thread

no Confucius had it figured out

you mean the romans that built vomitaria?
are we talking about the state that vanished for reasons?
what virtues are you referring to?

but cant u say its hard not to?

Practice being social as much as possible

I've already answered. see I simply did not want to descibe every little detail.

The first thing you must do to be having of the good life is to burning of your personal possessions.

Cheat on her to get new experiences

Live it beyond the rim of infinity. How? You have to find it yourself. Trial and error. Good luck!

OR, I could just get drunk and not hang around any women. That way, my life is neither good nor enjoyable. Checkmate, atheists.

Be Rich

This would be the most stupid fucking thing I could ever make. This girl is wife material, I'm not going to risk losing her. I simply wanted to state that our sexlife is not perfect since I wanted user not to be so jealous about it by shining more light onto it.

just go the normal way... get a job a girlfriend stay healthy and vote but also kill somebody you hate at least once a year and maybe take their money etc. also eat well and dont collect to much stuff you dont really need.

Try prostitutes?

So you want to marry her. Then what?

just b urself

Something about loving others and being kind.

Dont buy a Nintendo Switch!

wtf. I'm not lying to her. We promised ourselfs to be faithful and if I would not be, I'd tell her. That'd make me lose her.

Then what? I don't know. Being happily together with the only human I've ever met that comes close to being like me. Maybe have some ugly kids, who knows.

not really. how's that causing happiness anyway.
might as well stick my dick in a fleshlight, eh?

A vomitaria was a doorway idiot. Where people would 'spew' forth from a public building.

read the works of Marcus Auralius or Caeser or the other great thinkers. They perfected the pursuit of virtue.
And while moral decadence is one factor in the fall of the roman empire, to me that only emphasizes the importance of it all the more.

Knowing what to do and actually doing it are two very different things user.

>Being happily together with the only human I've ever met that comes close to being like me.
Ahh, okay. So you want to marry yourself. Think about that.

this is, unfortunately, bullshit.

You get born with it, whether its looks, money or mind.

right?

>Yea im a crack addict who sucks dick for a fix, but I'm my own man living the good life!

Said no one ever

>not really. how's that causing happiness anyway
I agree
>might as well stick my dick in a fleshlight, eh?
I disagree.

It's a thrill and a reassurance about yourself, that some random girl lets you fuck her. This feels good. You can't deny that by saying you could also stick your dick in plastic and I'd be the same. If you're just playing it, you're a faggot and should go hunt some pussy if that's what you need to become aware of yourself.

But if you already have a healthy self-conciousness and don't need this kind of attention anymore, there is nothing that comes close to having a loving relationship in terms of sex and safety. I'm doing things to my bitch and she's giving me things that no random slut could ever even try to give me.

I said
>comes close
She's the first one ever that have the same stupid ideas and thoughts about things like me.

that doesn't help one bit, you fucking retard. the gif is already there, we want the full video.

Be sadisfied... Psychadelics and sex are doing that thing somehow...

Well user, you're a great guy and I would hate to see you throw your life away by doing something foolish like getting married. If you really do feel the biological urge to reproduce, go knock up random women while on vacation.

that is *quick researching* historically accurate and a defendable scientific stance. thanks user.
also, checked.

Get a motorcycle

Thanks for the compliment, I'm happy now. But I don't see how I'm throwing my life away by getting married. I do watch other girls and fantasize about fucking them and I do feel the need to pound them, especially if I come across a tight blonde bitch.

But my girl could not live with me fucking other girls and I don't want her to fuck other dudes because I'm not a cuck. And since I'm always honest to her, and would need to tell her, I don't cheat. I can relinquish whatever random bitches could offer me if that means I can get what my one gives me till the end.

forget to ask what makes you think so bad about being married

What do you think is good about being married? Sorry to deflect the question, but one of us must be wrong here.

with money

I already told you?
> I can relinquish whatever random bitches could offer me if that means I can get what my one gives me till the end.

Well don't get me wrong. I don't need to get married. For me that's just a formality. But since I will not cheat on her and do not need any other bitch then this one and since her and my family and every other western human thinks marriage need to be done in this case, I'll do it. Especially for the kids, these little fucks need married parents to not get mobbed. No downside for me and just advantages for everyone else, why not do it?

Wtf m8. I put time into this.

>any Life
>any

You moron

>Be Me
>Masturbates