Greece vs Bosnia and Herzegovina official (pre)gamethread

Come on lads, the only interesting game today deserves a gamethread.

This game could decide the 2nd place in the group.

Other urls found in this thread:

klix.ba/sport/nogomet/trojica-bh-navijaca-pretucena-ispred-stadiona-uoci-pocetka-utakmice-grcka-bih/161113076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 0-0

Yiasas malakes

Cheeky Greek 1:0 m8 ;_;

Draw and Belgium is through. Will be interesting to see how shit Grease is.

Belgium qualified the moment the group was drawn.

All I want to see is Kolašinac as a defensive midfielder. I don't understand how someone can be a professional football coach on this level and not notice an obvious tactical/squad issue.

>has decent left back (Zukanović) who's sitting on the bench not utilized
>has no proper defensive midfielder
>wasting a potentially great defensive midfielder on the left back position; said player CLEARLY isn't suited for that position as shown countless times in the national team and his club
>move shitty LB to DM position, solving the problem of having no DM and utilizing the good LB

kys

dzeko plays so u win right? How shit are the other players?

Džeko is a poor man's Ibišević anyway.

the odds are in favor of Bosnia, not sure why you're being so negative

Kolasinac will carry this

Hajrovic sucks, that's all I know.

>why not just put unproven player at DM, that's a good trick.

Our attack is pretty good, midfield would be decent if Pjanic didn't snooze trough half of every match, defense is shit, gk is out of form for over a year now - he used to be decent.

This is gonna be a boring game. 2 really shitty teams. Let the shittier team lose.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about my country, you little bitch ? I will let you know that Greece has players from Dortmund, Roma and Benfica, you fucking piece of shit. Think before you fucking talk, alright motherfucking muslim piece of shit ? Your parents should have been genocided years ago, son of a bitch.

about fucking time, let's fucking rekk these subhuman darkskinned niggers

BOSNA STRONK

GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE GOD PJANKE

They even had lasers on his face and he stilled scored. That's sad AF, Greece

>grease niggers chanting something about kosovo

lmao

Pjanic is best FK tacker in soccer, right?

Why are greeks behaving like barbarians, beating up our fans, shining lasers in player faces and shouting fascist slogans?

It's their turkish ancestry.

why are we lighting torches every single game? We are all subhuman trash here in the balkans, polluted by barbaric ottoman genes.

torches/=/ beating other people, and whistling during national anthem

Soccer is full of barbaric traditions. It'll probably never change.

is this bait, balija?

Can't wait until Mladic gets out of jail.

>Mladić
>getting out of jail
I think he cant, with all the shitting he is doing in his diapers.

>montenigger defending his orthodog brethren
not surprised desu senpai

>being this naive
What do you know about the incident? How do you know that they weren't being cunts and provoking them? I can guarantee you that they did something retarded to provoke them. As long as you're a normal person and fan, no one is going to attack you.

Also, those literally retarded fans.

>piling on the pressure
>dominating
>score a goal
>opponent about to collapse
>throw flares and do other shit
>give the opponent time to get their shit together
>lose all momentum

Call it what you want Milo, it's the truth

I'm a Belgian on holiday in Crna Gora.
Kiss my balls you balkan donkey

>What do you know about the incident? How do you know that they weren't being cunts and provoking them? I can guarantee you that they did something retarded to provoke them. As long as you're a normal person and fan, no one is going to attack you.
sauce?

Sure you are Milo, say hello to Njegoš for me.

Is Džeko the most childish, despicable and overrated player that has ever played for Bosnia?

>ruining chances
>someone else does well instead of him
>he starts soloing the whole team
>losing possession all the time

On the other side, Ibišević:
>about to have his major breakthrough
>serious, career threatening injury, but pulls his shit together
>team player
>technically better than džeko in every regard
>only weaker physically, but he makes it up with an amazing workrate

kek

Džeko is an egotistical maniac. Cant cope with someone else being better than him or not listening to him.

About what? The incident? There's just this:
klix.ba/sport/nogomet/trojica-bh-navijaca-pretucena-ispred-stadiona-uoci-pocetka-utakmice-grcka-bih/161113076

Which is exactly the point. No one knows what happened. Jumping to conclusions is pathetic and it doesn't make you any better than those cliche "dindu nuffin wrong" people.

>balkanites beat eachother up
STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES JIM THIS IS UNIQUE

>his daughter committed suicide using his gun
>arrested by the serbian government and handed over to our lads
>in a attempt to fake insanity so he wouldn't get transported to the Hague he shat himself in front of Bosnian special forces
>currently rotting away in a jail cell in the Hague

10/10 true serbian hero, shitko mladick

literally this, it's the balkan way

>Bosnians clearly whiter than Greeks

Sup Forums fucking lied to me!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

mhtroglou is our resident pakistani do not offend him you fucking leaf

>dindu nuffing
you are making assumptions yourself, that the victims provoked them in somme manner, i just asked for some proof, that is all

Well, this isn't really about the fighting, it's more about idiots getting enraged about things without questioning anything.

He seems pretty based desu is he based?

no fucking shit, we accepted islam so we wouldn't get BLACKED by the turks, a small price to pay for our fair skin

yes
he is elected CHADVS MAXIMVS of Greece

rare pjanic coming trough

>those albanian eyes/forehead
goes from 10 to 6

Pretty sure Albanians and Greeks are much closer related.

Fuck Dzeko

Bring Djurić on

Is Spahic based?

WTF was that?

>literal subhumans on the pitch
>literal subhumans in the thread

Fucking kek.

>greek idiots throwing bottles
please contain your inner serbs

Someone pls nuke both countries.

Cheer up, you middle-eastern types are still slightly closer to human than blacks.

Nuke the Balkan

>this level of self-loathing
bosnians, ladies and gentleman

That was hilarious

>slav
>thinks he is not a subhuman

Cute.

Why are all Greeks tatted?

When begging for action, gets red card

Hey captain Sweden

>greece is back to being shit

I have a friend who is Greek who thought that his national team will unironically qualify for the WC, kek

Hahahaha get fucked slavs.

It's cool, Phopalopalolopalopalos already has

>needing refball to tie Bosnia in Greece.

>barely manage to get a draw at home.
>ha-ha we showed you.

It's possible, the group's pretty bad

I spoke too soon....

>bosnia herzechokina

it's basically a victory

tzavellas with that left footed smash like pogba did

>believing slavs got refballed

I blame Džeko for this.

>everything going well
>wastes a few great chances
>gets a freekick awarded
>"hmm, what should I do? I know, I'll pull this guy's pants down"
>gets red card
>referee feels bad for him and gives an unwarranted red card to greece too

FUCK YOU DŽEKO

this. bosnia has no chance to qualify anymore

Where was the refball?

Sure it is Konstantin.

>refball
counted 4 fouls right outside the bosnian box we werent given
stay mad leaf/kebab
truth be told you are right
ibisevic and pjanic were great though,hope they overshadow that megalomaniac child

yup, didnt see anythimg anywhere where papadopoulos deserved straight red

?
>Greece has yet to play Belgium.
>there is still the return fixture.

We never had a chance. Even if we finish second in this group we will lose in the play-offs as always.

The likelihood is the same, this draw changes nothing. The only effect it has in the the team's morale.

Ok this match was a perfect example why Europe call Balkanites subhumans and laugh at us

>chimping on the stands
>chimping on the pitch
>dindu nuffin
>pro Serbia songs from the """fans""

fuck life in Balkans is like being high on drugs all the time.that bastard Kusturica was right

they are still 4 point ahead of you. and you aren't even that good buddy. played with two strikers didn't score a goal in-game.

sorry, you'll just have to watch us and croatia in Russia.

Funny that you mentioned Kusturica. He basically did a complete 180 and approves of the mentality that you mentioned.

>This is a a serbs wet dream
wew lad your life sure is exciting

yeah I know but still he is one of the few depicting this Balkan paranoia at films,even with an artistic surreal way

>us
Sorry, but which one of these guys are you?

keep memeing, you're only good at that. literally people with 0(zero) accomplishments.

Fun game. Loved the attrition. Shame Greece didn't win.

Though why can't Bosnia play at the level of their talents? Bad management? On paper they're a pretty good team.

>Serb in charge of counting to three
>still bungles it.
They are 3 points ahead, not 4.
They'll lose that lead when playing away against Belgium like we already did. The return match in Zenica will decide who will go to the play-offs to be eliminated.

>people with 0(zero) accomplishments
>taking credit for other people's accomplishments and thinking of them as your own

Wew lad, you might be right about me being a pathetic loser, but at least I'm not doing that thing which you're doing.

Which players do you consider to be great?

>Most famous person is actually from Croatia.
>Two most cherished authors from Bosnia.
>Half of cuisine and customs from Turkey, as is a good portion of your language - you nicked the rest from us.
>Greatest moment in history was a defeat.
You're right, we should just claim other peoples accomplishments for our own and make up the rest.

and what, you fags are gonna win EVERY game left?
gimme a break, you had your chance tonight, you blew it.

you're not going anywhere, again. kek

Begovic, Kolasinac, Spahic, Pjanic, Hajrovic, Ibisevic and Dzeko are all good players. As a whole, BIH's defense is weak but they're not a second rate national team anymore. It just seems like they should be more successful.

>and what, you fags are gonna win EVERY game left?
We don't have to win every game, we just have to match the performance of Greece. Most likely: another loss against Belgium, winning against the minnows. The decision about 2nd place will be in Zenica, and we have a slight advantage - home ground, in case you think Zenica is somewhere in Belarus.

You think that Greece is going to ace both matches against Belgium? That Gibraltar is going to gut us? Yeah, right.

>It just seems like they should be more successful.
Eh, our team is one of those cases where the whole is much weaker than the individual parts. Shit coaching and toxic atmosphere due to some players - mostly Džeko with his ego and Spahić with his chimp-outs.