OK internet hate machine. Let's track this guy down once and for all...

OK internet hate machine. Let's track this guy down once and for all. The site researching this "Graverobbing For Morons" guy reckons they have found him when I asked for information. I call bullshit.

Also what do you think of his tactics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec
mobile.nytimes.com/1999/09/05/nyregion/passion-for-graveyard-art-that-took-criminal-turn-tiffany-glass-other-tales.html
swordandscale.com/grave-robbing-for-morons/
nytimes.com/2003/01/30/nyregion/theft-of-bodies-leads-to-arrest-of-3-teenagers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. Vaugly remember this. Story?

Basically this guy distributed a VHS telling people how to rob graves. It's called "Graverobbing for morons"" The remains are genuine and his hands are all bloodied. He goes through, step by step the process. Video is on YouTube.

First things first.

Amerifags where is that accent from?

Any info?

He sounds like an idiot. "Knock out witnesses so they think it's a dream"

Other than that it sounds legit

Only thing I heard accent wise was when the camera man says "off". Has that NY/ Boston sound to it. I'd say the stuttering fuck is of Latino of maybe even native American decent.

Are you affiliated with ScareTheatre OP?

Bump

Nah. I saw his shit though

So that's it? A complete blank?

Word. He did an analysis on the video and said he emailed a group claiming to have found him. Just curious.

They have stated they are in "Legal Dealings" regarding this more recently. They are stalling they ain't got shit

Look at the scar on his forehead too. Surely that has to be an identifiable feature?

As much as I love being optimistic, the further I dig, the more questions I find instead of answers. If someone can provide something concrete, it would forever restore my faith in Sup Forums.

He's a fucking injun if you ask me.
And remember he'd be much fucking older now.

youtube.com/watch?v=AWFosb98Kec

I'm just researching the typcal profile of a grave robber. What other crimes are they into and such? I will then cross reference these crimes in the area he is thought to be from

he fucked this skellets

What is so bad about grave robbing?

What year range should I search? There are papers behind him. That's a good place to start I suppose

That was my first thought. If that's true, maybe this all took place on a reservation. I can imagine there being a market for bones and whatnot of any of the old injuns still believe in the ancient medicines shit.

Anthony, Gino, Taco & Pucci. Are these names to throw us off the scent? Could he be of mexican descent?

We running with the injun theme? If so, the cameraman definitely has ties to NY/ Bottom area. I'd know that accent anywhere. I also know there are a few reservations in central NY. Maybe a reach, but sounds good. But regardless,crimes in or around indian reservations in North East might be a start.

Apparently this guy is dead has been for 20 years he goes by the name of screws And hes from red hook and he sells the bones

If any*

Sauce?

Sounds like a lead. Any more info on screws?

Also this

mobile.nytimes.com/1999/09/05/nyregion/passion-for-graveyard-art-that-took-criminal-turn-tiffany-glass-other-tales.html

The name Screws rings a bell from when I looked into this guy a few years ago.

God you beautiful Sup Forumsastards

Screws from Red Hook Brooklyn. We need a bit more. The area matches. Has anyone got a name? Google is no good

God you beautiful Sup Forumsastards work fast

We need to. The thread 404's after a while kek

If u go on the YouTube link and go in to the comments you'll see it there think there's something on there from Google about him to

Go on the YouTube link and go on the comments you'll see it there

"The Guy with the Grave Robberies is from Red Hook, goes by the name of Screws. He's been dead damn near twenty years now. He used to sell bones to some of the Hougnans over in Sheepshead Bay. I'm surprised that no one knew that, common knowledge by me.

It's common knowledge around me, I'm from Ozone Park, originally. It was the local Scuttlebutt back in the early 90's when I was a teenager. He ran a chop shop too, Back in the day. Bootleg movies, knock off clothes, you name it. That's how he got the nickname screws, he used to screw everyone over. From what I heard, they found him over in White Stone in a dumpster by the bridge with his knees parallel with his ears, he'd been bent backwards in the wrong direction, his head was resting against his ass..

No faggot. No one wants to look at your channel

*From YT comments section

So what have we learned so far?

Fuck I'm drawing a blank with bodies found in whitestone. Help

bump

I got nothing.

I think this comment was a culmination of hearsay. We're getting closer. I'm going through, year by year the mysterious deaths starting at 1996 and seeing if we can find a name. If not then the Screws lead can be put aside....for now

It's not my channel I clicked on the link through this thread nigger faggot

CHARLES PATTI. GO

Forget Patti. I'm sifting searches for
"man from ozone found dead in whitestone" Could do with some help. Post possible names and we'll go from there

We are trying to find name of body?

Yes. Dead male from ozone park found dead in whitestone between say 96 - 2006

do you have someone you love that has died?

This man who coommented was a teenager back in the early 90's. He didn't know "Screws" It was just the local "scuttlebutt" or "gossip" going round that screws robbed graves.

Date range from 94 - 2001 instead

bump

Oh shit boy, i was in this thread when this meme was made

Doing my best. Being on mobile is limiting. Tough finding blotter info from back then

I was the one that screencapped it too. So I guess it's my baby? Kek

Is this a clue? It's the original vhs cover

Didn't Scare Theatre debunk it?

It looks like it could be fake quote from their site

We are a DIY videotape distributor. We aren't here to bring you shiny shelf warmers, we're here to bring you videotapes to watch. Our videotapes are sourced from recycled materials to emulate the seedy video store feel that inspired us in the first place. If you don't like it, stick to blu rays. We're not here to cater to people who don't understand tapes.

He said he thinks it's fake but couldn't be sure. But that still leaves a mystery here. Who is this guy?

ah okay thx

Godspeed anons.

OK the owner of the site for King of the Witches is Christopher Bouchie. Could that be our Poucci? If it is the video is more than likely an elaborate hoax

It still leaves us with the burning question - Who is this Anthony character?

swordandscale.com/grave-robbing-for-morons/

We're fucked.

Someone has already gone down that fucking avenue

Bouchie looks no older than early 30's. I'm convinced the video is real but he couldn't have been our poucci

I'm afraid we are. If only the video happened a few years later We could have cracked it

Consolidation

1) It seems the Screws lead is fatally flawed.death. He was bent over backwards yet there seems to be no record of such an extraordinary body find. The comments from the poster are not reliable as they were gossip anyway
2) Bouchie can't possibly be our Poucci. The video has been known to exist since at least the late 90's. Bouchie is too young to be early 20's late teens at that timeframe.
3) Whatever avenue we go up has already been explored
4)???????
5) Profit
3)

Who cares

Well, it's been a fun 2 and a half hours.

I'll leave this here

nytimes.com/2003/01/30/nyregion/theft-of-bodies-leads-to-arrest-of-3-teenagers.html

I'm envious of your lack of intellectual curiousness.

It's a waste of your time and intellectual faculties trying to track down some poo in loo that dug a hole in some dirt

Please don't be upset. I'm not mad at you.

Patchogue is a nicer, more rural community quite a distance out on Long Island. This has more of a Brooklyn / Queens feel (poor, brown skin types).