Hurr durr let me get all my contemporaries together for an album even if they don't particularly mesh well with...

Hurr durr let me get all my contemporaries together for an album even if they don't particularly mesh well with eachother

>i think i know more about album production than kanye west

this board always makes me kek hard

God the release for this was such a mess. I hate that the iTunes/ Tidal / Pre Order versions are all different and if you bought one, you have to buy the other to get the "complete package"

But... how do you know Kanye West knows more about production if you aren't Kanye West?

I wish he would do on final update on ITunes with every track uploaded, remastered, and all the music videos included (Yeezy Season Premier Movie, Famous Video, Wolves Video)

Pretty sure all he meant was that it's jarring to see the album go from like Rihanna to Young Thug to The Weeknd to Kendrick Lamar to Post Malone

Lol the same board that sucks off Death Grips thinks TLoP is too jarring....let that sink in

We get it, you have very shitty reading comprehension skills.

My biggest gripe is that the OG versions of like half of the songs were way better

OG Famous, OG Feedback, OG Wolves etc the list goes on.

the whole point of tlop is to be jarring and as abrasive as possible. that's why it works

link to OG Feedback?

also OG Facts was fucking horrible

Album needs more Justin Vernon and Jay Z. This album is missing a lot of staples in the Kanye album experience. Usually he just rebrands his usual collaborators under a new sound pallette, but on TLoP he has no sound pallette, it's just a yuge melting pot of different flavors, whether or not all the ingredients taste well together

>the same board that sucks off Death Grips
You can't be talking about/ Sup Forums then
typical braindead Ye stan logic

I agree about Facts, New Facts is way better.

I don't have OG Feedback bc I didn't think he would change it...I actually might have it bc I did the pre order and we got emailed the very first rendition of TLoP files. I'm on mobile so give me some time to get to my laptop

I agree with you for the most part but I don't think any songs are particularly out of place on this album. Even though you have situations like NMPiLA, a very conventional rap song, leading into the more modern and bass-heavy Facts it's not like it detracts from the major themes of the album.

literally no album needs more jay z

No that was Yeezus. TLoP was supposed to be his big return to the mainstream, and it was for a little while, but desu the album flow is his worst hands down. Yeezus had very good transitions and was still jarring.

Holy shit user

Lol
>ay Hov, I gotta song called Famous coming out soon, I want you to write a verse for me

SINATRA, THE BEATLES, MICHAEL JACKSON OPRAH. QUESTION: WHAT DO THESE THINGS ALL HAVE IN COMMON?

At least he didn't have both Rihanna and U2 on there

>raname the album 3 times >manage a disastrous release
>still put out a god-like project
Dang

Is JayZ Shrek in that verse
>none of you niggas know where the swamp is

Albums falls off after Pt. 2 and only recovers at 30 Hours DESU

You mean it recovers at silver surfer intermission

The updated version of FML completely ruined the song.

It's a great album, I can't say I see you're point famalamaly.

Same. I don't know why everyone is so critical of this thing. It has good songs, the songs sound good in my ears. Don't really care about much else

starts and finishes at silver surfer 2bh

You mean it never recovers

this is Kanye's 2nd or 3rd best album