Jerk to my dumb slut 30 yo ex? Dump her nudes? Its Chelsea...

Jerk to my dumb slut 30 yo ex? Dump her nudes? Its Chelsea, is the user who knows her and tells everyone at 2js about these threads here?

Nude!!!!

dump

Hoping to get a post from the user I mentioned who wrote this

How would you m8s rate her what would your first impression of her be

7.5/10
only seen upper half

agreed. im gonna need to see her ass

a woman like this would look best with a dick in her butt

need more information. I am formulating a rate

She grew up on a ranch, lived in a trailer house for a good amount of years in a small town and is a really bad alcoholic to this day. Told me she was molested in hs by a bunch of college guys in their truck.

Rate based on Pics: 8.x/10

I would fuck her in the ass

Too bad you let her go faggot. I guess someone else gets to treat her like the slut she is

Sure! I am here and I am enjoying it!

And spreading her hole. Bitch was so far gone usually had no idea I was taking pics of her, and spreading her asshole for my camera

So you'd just assfuck this fat ass? How hard would you go

till she squealed like the little bitch she is

and yes, a woman that cute needs to be defiled and dominated

Thats what she needed thats why she cheated so much

I know she likes fucking really young boys like 18 and really old guys, hates guys her own age. Well doesnt hate any guys but goes for middle aged last

you can see it in her face. she needs a man who dominates her. All women are like that to some degree, but her face and body are giving me strong vibes

She was probably putting off that vibe the whole time she was my girl, and i had no idea. Guys would just come over and start talking her her at the bar and Id be like wtf who does that?

Rating 9.0

>725282469
ok....the official rating is now an 8.4/10.

did she take it in the ass?

Well not tecnically. She always told me it hurt and wouldnt let me, but i think she mightve been lying and other dudes were assfucking her

sorry to hear that. you should continue shaming her with these pics

Would you guys love to pin her down in this little jean skirt and just start fucking her up the ass and make her friend watch

I usually had to setting for eating out her asshole when she was passed out drunk

lurking

Shes pretty much always had male roommates too, while we dated she did, always wondered and suspected them of sniffing her panties and jerking it

oh yea for sure dude. this slut deserves some serious punishment

She wore a lot of really sexy, tiny ass g strings, shit was crazy

This is one of the last pics she posted on ig before quitting it. Blew like 20 loads to and and about a 100 guys liked it and were all commenting how hot she looked. She loves the attention and probably even that her ex was jerking off to it