You enter in your bedroom, you see this: what do you do?

You enter in your bedroom, you see this: what do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0kZ1yIkcyo&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm... one more dick and we can airtight that bitch...

Kill nigger .. make girl sex slave in gratitude .. what else?

Laugh.

Yell "Hey zombigger and slutgirl, if I don't get to have sex with other people in my bed, you don't either. Get the fuck out of my bedroom"

rape the zombie, kill the girl

Why did you type "in". It's you enter your room. Stupid piece of shit.

nice autism there, user, did you get made fun of alot in school?

Dammit, Jayquan, did you get out of your cage again? And Stacy, you were supposed to be locked up too. Damn, I gotta get better security measures.

Ask them what they are doing there.

Leave bedroom, go take a smoke.

>grab batton
>smash both of em

Yeah I did actually. Got bullied until I told them to either treat me like a friend or fuck off at the end of grade 8. Then I used grade 9 to beat them in every subject we had and grade 10 at another school being liked for who I am instead of who they wanted me to be.
I thought my answer to the thread was funny though.

Nigger laugh at it

youtube.com/watch?v=O0kZ1yIkcyo&t

it wasn't even a little funny..you've only made everyone hate you is that what you wanted?

not really funny, im not sure how to describe that reaction other than being socially inept and autistic

Hold up everyone: we've got someone else here

I don't really give a shit, once the thread is over I'm just another user talking shit in other threads.
You got all of that out of me making fun of myself?

when were you making fun of yourself exactly?

In my initial post here It's basically me making fun of the dry spell I'm in.

Cry.....

bed side flamethrower

rape shaming

Let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you notice a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage"?

yea i dno, its super silly and almost childish, definitely not my kind of humor

nice faggotry there user, did you suck a lot of dicks before you came up with that comment?
fucking kill yourself

kek

>Be me
>Walk into zombie fucking gril
>Turn 360 degrees and walk away
>Ain't about dat life

Huh, we're all different I guess.

uhh, i found the autistic person

Why are you jumping down his throat?
It was me he was disparaging, so why are you jumping to my defense?
I'm perfectly able to defend myself.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Double penetrate the bitch with my bro the zombie.

Because I'm allergic to faggotry.
>implying you should get on my level

He had a point though, my answer was pretty spergy, that's why I found it funny. Because i'm on the spectrum and able to laugh at it.

im highly allergic to autism like yours, friendo

thats my boy, you're probably less autistic than the other kid, he doesnt get it

Well yeah there is that, but there is also the thing about me being doubly autistic if I had reacted like you expected me to. With outrage or some shit.
Just because I'm a sperg, doesn't mean it should be easy to get a rise out of me.

yea i like that, just like tyrion lannister

Projecting autist detected.

Reacting calmly usually makes peoples insults fall flat anyway. I once confused a guy into being friendly and polite, just by agreeing with him when he called me a hippie stoner guy. He thought it would insult me because of his tone, but I am a hippie stoner guy, so why would an accurate descriptor insult me?

grab bong, leave room

christ exactly, thank you for using logical thinking

why do only the minority of humans do this? it boggles my mind

They think they lose face for not standing up for themselves. But they actually lose face by reacting like the person intended them to.
I only get angry if people I care about treat me like shit, then I tell them off and explain what they are doing to me. But strangers who insult me don't faze me at all, they just stranger fucktards to me.

they're just stranger fucktards to me*

fucking exactly, this is the same results i have

the only people who can hurt me are the ones i actually put some faith in or whatever, and those people are well chosen and extremely few

i say : fuck her right in the pussy

This way of reacting has also enabled me never to get in a fight ever. I've had the offer multiple times, but I always talk them out of beating the crap out of me.

Nobody itt saves the girl
That's amazing.

Why would we? She looks happy where she is.