Tell me about your psychological problems and I will try to help. You may not think you have any problems...

Tell me about your psychological problems and I will try to help. You may not think you have any problems, or that they're psychological, so don't hesitate to share any sort of problem you have, even if you don't see it clearly.

Im a hipocondriac and i thought i had cancer yesterday (which wasn't true) but still scares the shit out of me, since hipocondria began, my health habits have grown into the point of an ocd dissorder, what should I do?

>what should I do?

For now, answer my questions.

Did you have a parent or two who would tell you about health consequences whenever you had anything? I.e. you had a headache and a parent would tell you about an uncle who died of brain cancer?

Does that ring any bell? If not, can you trace the origin of your condition?

Doesn't, but I dunno, I guess it started progresively after I broke up with my gf a couple of years back, she had issues with her health due to hygene (she was messy as fuck) and I didn't had a problem with it untill it started to get to me, got kinda paranoid and bc that and some other reasons broke up with her

So health is connected to your girlfriend. Maybe it's a way to keep her with you?

Are you over her or do you still love her?

ex gf, we broke up 2 years ago, she tried to poison me so no

>she tried to poison

Woah, that's something. What happened?

If she tried to poison you, I'll assume she did other weird things. Mention a few.

When men get angry with me and have a face of anger i immediately go into fight or flight. Mostly fight.

That's normal, to some degree. Flee, fight, or freeze, the three basic reactions.

Any past situations in which you had to fight? Anything traumatic, any assault? Were your parents violent?

I'm paranoid that I'm being watched all the time. I feel universally-despised. Don't trust anyone. I have confidence and self esteem, but am dejected that only a few other people seem to have faith in me. Feels like I'm judged as a degenerate drunk and drug user.

Do you use drugs?

Just weed and cocaine now.

Not OP but gee no elephant in the room there. Stop doing drugs then you idiot.

So yes, you do.

People who judge you as a drug user are correct, since you use drugs, no problem there.

As to being paranoid, considering the chances are high for both of these drugs to be illegal where you live, you have good reason to feel like people are out to get you, since they are. Police officers are indeed on the lookout for illegal substances such as the ones you use.

That said, too much weed will cause paranoia, and cocaine certainly won't help.

My next question is this: why do you use drugs? (Not a rhetorical question, I need to know why you use drugs.)

Yeah she kinda did that, well kinda went like this
>Be me 16yo no friends but some dude that got into party so he dragged me into it
>betafagdetected.jpg
>meet girl cutie 8/8 m8
>started talking to her
>french girl
>we start dating
>inlove.jpg
>everything goes on like this for like 6 months
>she dumps me and fucks my friend
>so what I dont care
>holdingtears.jpg
>whatever
>decide to become an autist weaboo
>2 months pass
>meet this trashy girl who flirts with me
>virgin
>She ends up being my gf
>2 years later deep into depression
>lots of sex tho but started to loose it's touch
>started to get bored and escaped the situation from time to time
>she goes crazy paranoid
>starts putting some liquid shit on my drinks
>i catch her
>WHATISWRONGWITHYOU.jpg
>broke up with her
>came back bc horny
>broke up 2 months lated cause she stole money fom me again (she did this often while in the relationship)
That's about it, some more crazy shit along the way yes, but not relevant, she was kleptomaniac and had bipolar dissorder, didn't realized untill a year later

>bipolar

Misdiagnosed, guaranteed. She has borderline personality disorder. I can almost 100% bet that her mood swings didn't last for months, right?

Being with someone with BPD can fuck you up pretty bad.

>trashy

Explain that.

Also, what was the substance?

Why do I always feel unmotivated and lazy.
It's kinda screwed up my life and relation with my parents and there relationship is a bit bad because they argue about me alot.

I don't know if it's psychological or I'm just a lazy dumb fuck.

Used to use alone a lot, but for me it's now a social thing, partially. Enhances my creativity and mellows me out. As for the coke, I was only recently introduced to it, but I like how it makes me feel so much that it will probably supplant weed as my drug of choice.

I have crippling anxiety and it's ruining my marriage

Possibly life is harder than it should be, causing you to be less motivated. Maybe, also, you're accustomed to calling yourself bad things if you don't feel motivated, instead of understand what the problem is, and that, likely, it isn't you, it's outside of you and you're merely reacting to that.

Why can't I feel love?

I'm an anxiety expert. From the mechanical aspect to the psychological reasons. Let's get into this shit.

Give me examples of how you experience it and how it ruins your marriage.

Have you ever felt it?

Once maybe, I was with a girl for 9 years but I don't think I actually loved her for more than 3 years tops. I was sad when we broke up but I'm way over it now.

Do you think you may have less intense emotions than the average person?

Are your emotions mostly anger and sadness? Do you feel happiness? Do you understand all the characters in a romantic movie, for instance?

I do get angry or frustrated easily but I'm not mad for long. I don't know about hapiness tho.

If you don't know, there probably is something there.

Guys, in general, try not to skip any of my questions, even if they seem like a detail to you; they're not.

It is possible that you don't experience the full spetrum of human emotions.

How do you feel with regards to empathy towards others?

>substance
Cant remember, but it lowered my blood pressure
>trashy
Pic related but not her
I dunno the problem became aparent a couple of months after we started dating, her mood swings werent on peaks, is was a persistent crazyness, she used to pass out a lot, like at any moment, after she would start a scizoid (spanish county i dunno if this is correct) panic attack

It sounds like your ex girlfriend had very serious mental disorders; potentially psychotic episodes due to her borderline personality issues. I wonder if she had any narcissistic traits, by which I mean the disorder.

You should read up on these things, if only to understand what you've been dealing with.

Give me examples of your hypocondria.

People allways tell me I'm kind and considerate, and I'm inclined to agree.

OK, but do you feel like you know what emotions they're having at any given time?

She did

I feel something, look up the symptoms, go crazy, start having more symptoms, then I go nervous, and have panic atacks (sometimes I just calm down), then I place my anxiety on a couple of ocd dissorders i have so my head can rest.

She was more inclined to depression than any narciscistic traits
>badselfesteem.jpg

Seems to me your issue is mainly anxiety, not hypocondria, though it is a health-based anxiety.

If you are fine, healthwise, then keep that thought, and next time you "feel something", don't give a shit about it. Do something else, think about something. If it's still there in 10 minutes, try to figure out what it is without checking anything online.

If you have no known health conditions, you should be fine. If anything feels sufficiently bad, go see a doctor, but don't try to analyse things yourself using the internet, it will only make you panic, as it does.

Your problem is anxiety and panic, not health.

Give me examples of your OCD.

>She was more inclined to depression than any narciscistic traits

That remains to be seen; do you have any examples? She sounds like a borderline, and they do get heavily depressed. The poison part is weird, however. What did she say about it?

For instance the cups on my house should be placed one up and one down, when I panic I disorganize and organize them again.

I see. Do you think this is about control? Does it make you feel more at peace to be in control of your environment?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I do.

>what did she said?
I thought it would be funny user, don't blame me
>depression examples
When she was depressed she got moody so she screamed and said she was not happy, throwed things at me, usually I went for something to eat with her so she calmed down (that developed into a binge eating dissorder which I went to therapy for)

Of course I do. It makes me feel secure.

Yeah, this is very, very BPD. And the nasty kind. Good thing you're not with her anymore.

Sometimes I feel that people mean nothing to me. Even close friends and family. Started to think that's something wrong with me.

Im always overthinking that my brothers and my mom will always gonna leave me and they will gonna die if i RETHINK of the scenario that will happen to them. by the way im paranoid and have anxiety.

Does anyone matter to you?

Most of the time.

You think your thoughts may influence the world. That's a very specific condition, but I forget which. Perhaps schizophrenic or schizoid, I forget. Likely schizoid if you don't experience hallucinations.

Look schizoid up.

Indeed

I love my daughter and Have affection for my family and wife.

All my life I've had some kind of social anxiety, low self confidence, primarily caused by what I think was a narcissistic father who raised us isolated from any kind of social norm, and a paranoid mother who catastrophised everything to the point of prefacing future plans with "if God allows it."

Now I'm almost 5 years into a marriage and feeling like I'm giving and giving emotionally, but not receiving the same in return. The shitty part is my SO is the one that takes claim to these feelings of negligence.

After 3-4 "big" fights in our relationships history, I've had to apologize each time feeling like I'm left emotionally drained and feeling like I'm not the one whose completely to blame.

FF to now, I feel like I'm not perfect but I'm also not a piece of shit. And feel she might have npd that became apparent after i became privy to her gaslighting.

Any questions you might have that could give you a better idea of what might be going on?

Thanks OP