Is this enough shrooms to trip?

Is this enough shrooms to trip?

OP please tell me those are actual shrooms and not ones you just saw in the garden.

If they are good, weigh them up, a good trip will be 2 - 3 grams if they are freshly picked.
I did a 1.5 gram trip the other day and it was nothing special.

That's enough to trip twice or three times dude. Those shrooms are big and nice looking. Get scales

They don't look dry enough. Hope you didn't pick those. Fyi it looks like enough to trip 2 or 3 times. Gl.

They don't need to be dried user it makes no difference.

Picked them yesterday in a cow pasture and tried using a little silica gel pack

Are you sure they are psilocybin mushrooms? If so that is enough mushrooms to trip.

My noob bullshit drying set up

If you picked them I'm going to assume they are Psylocibe Cubensis - Liberty Caps, they grow wild in the UK around autumn time.

Judging by the blackness under the veils, and the nipple looking appearance.

So yeah you're good I suppose, definitely weigh them though

Bump

idiot go to erowid and research the shit. dont be a stupid stoner. if you take more than 5 grams have a nice 12 hours of not being able to function. 2. grams of dried is ideal

anyone got tips for finding/picking shrooms? i'm going to be moving to a country where the magic mushrooms generally grow on wood, in forests n such so I plan on going hiking lots during season (season there is may~sept). Do i just go to some quiet hiking trails after it rains?

I think i'm ready for the identification, spore printing, growing, drying etc. Will I be able to use spores from the shrooms I picked to grow my own? How hard is this?

What gear would I need to go shroom picking? Just some ziploc bags, a notebook, camera and gloves?

I'm prob overthinking this but I don't want to fuck it up or waste time.

oh to add, do they actually bruise blue/purple/black like pic related?

So Sup Forums should I eat them?

inb4 news article tomorrow

KID DIES FROM POISONOUS MUSHROOMS

depends. if you want to store them you'll have to dry them. they taste better wet, but you'l need to eat 10x the weight wet as you will dried.

dried you could just grind into a powder and mix it into some tea, soup or make the lemon juice thing I forget what it's called.

if you've identified them properly then go ahead. have you done a spore print?

don't eat. these are no good.

HOW THE FUCK IS HE HOLDING THE CAMERA IF BOTH HANDS ARE ON THE SHROOMS???

now that is cute!

from a quick few mins on google
>Wet shrooms contain psilocin and psilocybin. The psilocin is lost upon drying.
so depends prob on the type of shroom they are
also found
>Psilocin is the most unstable one, at room temperature it degrades after a few months. Liberty caps contain 95% psilocybin so it's not as much of a problem but certain species which are mostly psilocin would probably benefit from being stored in the freezer after they dry.

hope any of it helps

Tincture?

If you eat these you could die. You will vomit blood. But yeah you might trip

this is what scares me about trying to find my own shrooms to be honest.

Should I test them on a friend?

are you OP? have you done a spore print yet?

They don't look at all like UK liberty caps. Ours are tiny and easy to identify. I like it when they shine gold. Have picked lots of times in a beautiful park in my town.

Obviously the camera floats on shrooms.

Yea I'm op and no I haven't

then go do a spore print and post on shroomery, or just eat one and see if you die or not. if you test one on a friend or a pet you're an outright cunt, to be honest.

Ate one fresh off of the cow shit, I'm here posting so ig they're safe