Same goes for the Sardinians...

>Same goes for the Sardinians, who acquired an infamous reputation for being untrustworthy and killing their master if they had a chance. Since the Sardinian captives were flooding the Roman slave market after a Roman victory over a serious outbreak from the mountain tribes, the proverb Sardi venales ("Sardinians for cheap") became in fact an everyday Latin expression to indicate anything cheap and worthless,[5][6] as Livius reported. Cicero referred to the Sardinians, ill-disposed as no other towards the Roman people,[7] as "every one worse than his fellow" (alius alio nequior)[8] and to their rebels in the highlands, that kept fighting the Romans in guerrilla-style, as "thieves with rough wool cloaks" (latrones mastrucati).[7] The Roman orator linked in fact the Sardinians to the ancient Berber tribes of North Africa (A Poenis admixto Afrorum genere Sardi[7] "from the Punics, mixed with African blood, originated the Sardinians", Africa ipsa parens illa Sardiniae[7] "Africa itself is the parent of Sardinia"), using also the name Afer (African) and Sardus (Sardinian) as interchangeable, to prove their supposed cunning and hideous nature inherited by the former Carthaginian masters. Varro, following the tradition set by Cicero, used to compare the Sardinians to the Berber Getuli, saying quaedam nationes harum pellibus sunt vestitae, ut in Gaetulia et in Sardinia ("Some barbarous nations use [goat] skins for clothing, like, for instance, in Getulia and Sardinia").[9]

Tfw subhuman Berber/Phoenician mix

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Troy_Once_Stood
familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>meanwhile in real life

SHITaly=Shit and full of nonwhites
Sardinia=SHITaly
Sardinia=Shit and full of nonwhites

>Sardinia=SHITaly
ok now you crossed the line

You're proud of desceding from Berber rape babies enslaved by the Romans and sold to the slave market en mass?

stop projecting Mahmudrizio Zhang Al-Milani

Ah yes, the NorthWest European race which extends all the way to Azerbaijan. Truly a marvel of scientific analysis.

>I don't understand it therefore it doesn't exist
stick to horses and arrows

What do Italians think would have happened if Italy had not confederated? City state period was pretty based imo

There's nothing to understand. It's meaningless shit. It's not even haploshit, just pure shit.

>In 177 BC, he was elected consul. He obtained Sardinia for his province, where he had to carry on a war against the revolted inhabitants. He gained a brilliant victory over the enemy, and then led his army into winter quarters. In the following spring he continued his successful operations against the enemy, and reduced them to submission. He killed and captured about 80,000 Sardinians. At the close of 175 BC, he returned to Rome and was honored with a triumph.

>I don't understand it so it must be meaningless

Carthage being the bigboss.

So tell me about this miraculous race which settled Azerbaijan, Sardinia, Finland and Ireland.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>miraculous race
I can't tell you about a strawman you created yourself. Again, stick to mud huts and bone arrows.

Carthage was long gone you retard.

the Vascoid race

The map was made up by overlaying unrelated genetic components.

>This admixture was the main component of Mesolithic Europeans (including in the Pontic-Caspian Steppe), making up about two thirds of their genome. It was designed to correlate with the present distribution of haplogroup R1b-L51, representing essentially the Italic, Celtic and Germanic branches of the Indo-Europeans. When merged with the East European admixture below it should correspond roughly to the WHG map above.

>it was designed

Anyone can design a genetic component. In fact, I just designed a Sardinian-Nigger component which reaches 100% in Sardinia and the country of Niger.

>The map was made up by overlaying unrelated genetic components.
and? can you actually argue in something that isn't a strawman? of course it is a cluster made up of different basic folks

point is that it's pretty funny when shitalians talk about berbers/arabs when even a neolithic refuge like Sardinia scores more on a northwest Euro cluster than half of the peninsula, which tells you a lot about shitalian genetics

Sardinians are Berber/Phoenicians, Cicero himself said it.

I must have missed Cicero's treaties on population genetics I guess.

But there is no cluster. It's just a map colored by a Belgian with severe assburger syndrome based on the frequency of R1b-L51 and a lot of imagination. It's not based on anything that exists in reality.

Mainland Italians are obviously much more closely related to Northern Europeans.

>But there is no cluster.
there is, it's based on those European K8/K-whatever the kind you find in Gedmatch and related, it says it's based on autosomal data, it has fuck all to do with Y-DNA

designed is the wrong word. those components are based on Dienekes's old ADMIXTURE runs, before there was ancient DNA data. Maciamo just made the maps

they aren't literal of course, the name is just of where they peak and they incorporate various ancestral components to different degrees even when they correlate well with some of them

they were good for their time

It's designed by overlaying actual and unrelated clusters until the result fit into Maciamos autistic ideas.

>It was designed to correlate with the present distribution of haplogroup R1b-L51

There is no genetic cluster which Sardinians and Azeibaijanis belong to and it sure as hell isn't North-West European.

maybe, but the way it's done has fuck all to do with Y-DNA, if you look at the page it says it should be based either Dodecad or Eurogenes calculators

>There is no genetic cluster which Sardinians and Azeibaijanis belong to and it sure as hell isn't North-West European.
see you clearly don't know what you are talking about

He overlaid some of these components made up by Dienekes to create the "NW European" map. It's not based on a single component. I think he combined Gedrosian and Mediterranean which don't overlap much.

actually looking at it again, this "Northwest European" component is neither in Dodecad nor in Eurogenes

maybe he ran the data on his own again for that one

>I think he combined Gedrosian and Mediterranean

doesn't seem to be those two but you're right either way. it's his own creation but I don't know how he arrived at it

either way those old ADMIXTURE runs are becoming useless now that ancient samples keep coming in

B-b-but Sardinians and Azerbaijanis are still Celts and shit - r-ight?

>latrones mastrucati
>Africa ipsa parens illa Sardiniae
2000 years late kek

Kek we are subhumans

Why do people always say Berber like it's a bad thing?

Wtf I hate whitey now.

Also Sardinians are Sardinians.

it's just hotheaded Itarabs angry our flag has 4 of their decapitated ancestors.

So the 4 black guys are A*aps? Wtf I love Casu Marzus now!

>Eupedia
>Accurate

Frank-French are Trojans, we're near Easterners related to the Hittites R1B-M269 not nord-cucks

Wrong, Sardinians are Trojans:

>nother myth tell that the old inhabitants of Ilium, better known as Troy, after the fall of the city established themselves in this part of Sardinia (where they mixed with the Iolaes), hence the name of Ilienses. Pomponius Mela considered the Ilienses as the oldest people of the island.

you keep building on your shitposting in a very nice way, I'm admiring it

>shitposting

So you have no argument and you're reduced to name calling :)

Trojans were actually White so no they can't be the ancestors of the French who have too many African haplogroups.

Besides, Troy was located in Finland not Turkshitland. Mycenean Greeks brought the stories about Troy with them from their northern homeland.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

you're all wrong, Troy was in the UK and the Trojan War was an intra-Celtic conflict

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Troy_Once_Stood

>Iman Wilkens

So a generic British guy is claiming Troy was in Britain. How surprising.

The Baltic homeland theory is by an Italian who is clearly not wewuzzing, which makes it credible.

Link related is 4600 French Haplo for one E-Haplo there are 100 R1B-M269

familytreedna.com/public/frenchheritage/default.aspx?section=yresults

>All this butthurt yet no argument
Feels free to refute my post.. oh wait !

You can't ;D

The Sardinians=Trojans refugees is by Greeks so it's clearly not wewuzing

In Italy do people often discuss whether they have berber blood or is that just a thing on Sup Forums

you're very correct

but to be more serious, he wanted to connect northeast Europe to the ideologically constructed roots of the West to an extent, as he himself has said, among other things but I'm sure he also genuinely believed the connection

the theory itself is based on inane linguistic comparisons and common Indo-European elements. it also ignores much of the scholarship about the Near Eastern inspirations of Homer

plus there's no need to connect pre-proto-Greeks to anything going on in the Baltic and Scandinavia. there are plenty of more likely steppe phenomena connected to their coming to the Balkans than a detour from Baltic Corded Ware

oh, he also tried to connect the Old Testament to the Baltic as well, the Egyptians to Lappland. it was good stuff

Probably Sup Forums only, I bet an average Italian knows what an Amazigh is.