Why is it illegal to have oral sex with children?

Why is it illegal to have oral sex with children?

No one's asshole ever got torn apart from sucking dick.

Serious question.

also don't post pics of children in this thread

you're retarded

This

inb4 muh exaggerated emotional trauma
inb4 psychobabble wall of text

for the same reason they cant vote or own a car, they arent in a position to make informed and mature decisions

lol triggered feminist much. don't you have a women's march to attend?

>inb4 someone gives me reasons as to why I'm wrong

It's just sex, it's not a big deal. You're acting like it's some profound thing with extremely serious consequences

>No one's asshole ever got torn apart from sucking dick.

maybe its not a big deal for an adult who has done it a thousand times, but a for a child the emotional aspect of it can potentially be overwhelming. you could also argue that any kid whos big enough could drive a car because they might be physically able to do so, but do they really know what they are getting into? we assume they can once they are 16, not before

Honestly i think it depends on age. In my opinion Girls that are like 13 14 are fine, they can make decisions and critically think. Younger than that and you're taking advantage. Of course there is nuance and i'm just generalizing.

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

>Makes an argument for a stupid idea
>Gets triggered like a feminist when insulted by an easily counter-able claim.

they will refuse to eat their runny eggs

are they giving or receiving the oral?

it has to do with the brain being properly mature and being of age of knowledgeable consent... why am I even in this thread. we know this is troll bait....

... but answer the first question.

Overwhelming how? What's actually going to happen asides from nothing? Kid will be fine.

well... an adult being in a position of power, kids typically don't want to get in trouble, and do what adults tell them.

I'm not whoever you're talking to, but it has to do with them being cognizant of what is happening, and having the ability to consent to anything. kids can't sign legal documents or contracts. why would they be able to consent to you shoving your dick down their throat?

>Kid will be fine

where's the harm tho?

it would take years to manifest to know.

but more often than not, those molested at a young age become sexual deviants, who eventually prey on young children themselves, or may live their whole lives feeling unwanted, because of the taboos we have about sexuality, along with a woman's worth being measured with such.

>who eventually prey on young children themselves
myth

>may live their whole lives feeling unwanted, because of the taboos we have about sexuality, along with a woman's worth being measured with such.

yeah our tabboos are pretty fucked. when will people learn you can't repress natural sexuality but you can change people's attitudes

That's between you and the child, lel

it's the cycle. you may think it's a myth, but only because you choose not to open your eyes.

why does an alcoholic become an alcoholic? why does a wife-beater become a wife-beater?
several factors lead up to these horrible life paths, but more often than not you will find a parent or some guardian figure who set the example.

if you want to have sex with a kid, there is a sickness in you. there's no way to justify any act like this upon a child, regardless of how much you think you will or won't hurt them. because it all comes down to do they have the right mind to agree to something like that?

If you want to fuck children, go to thailand where their ladyboys look 12 forever.

Pedophilia was tolerated and normal up until the 70s when feminism went on a holy crusade against us in order to gain political traction. All that shit about children being asexual, the molested becoming molesters, women can't be pedos and so on was made up. Worked like a charm, too, except now we have women in power and our civilization is burning to the ground and we have white knight cucks like you to thank.

yes... the world is crumbling because you're not allowed to force your dick inside a 10 year old anymore.

pedophilia has been frowned upon much longer than since the 70s. I would say once we left colonial days and started entering the industrial revolution the views of how young is too young began to change. lol and I'm sorry if imparting some logic makes me seem like a white knight, but you sound insane.

Almost all this.

>women can't be pedos
Women can be pedos too, but statistically they're more into nepiophilina (with babies).

Seems that part of the modern feminist cause is about banning young and cute girls in order to monopolise the market. Now we will have to deal with rotten meat because there's no other option...

>nepiophilina
nepiophilia*

Oh my god this is fucking hilarious and clever

I'm too baked to make a threaf ama

Society has to prevent whoever the law feels is unqualified for consent. A line has to be drawn and only qualified authorities (i.e. the law, government) can draw that line. As for the stigmatizing and shaming of minors, if we have to resort to that to prevent inappropriate behavior, then it's still better than letting them get out of control. Basically, if the inappropriate behavior continues after the child molester is avenged, then the child's shame necessary if it prevents inappropriate behavior. if they grow up resenting society because the law was protecting them, then it's obviously the result of being traumatized from the act and their misplacing the blame on authority figures. if sexualizers of children would just follow the law, no one would be forced to scold children to stop the cycle of degeneracy.

I just got it, fuckin perfect

I think what he meant by "women can't be pedos" is the fact that there's a double-standard in our culture when it comes to thinking who is more likely to engage in sexual activities with children. and given that women have that care-giver role and men have the rape-everything role, well, it's hard for some people to come to terms with the fact that either sex is just as likely to develop these dysfunctions.

what the fuck is a cycle of degeneracy

Because it causes psychological trauma and consequences.

Read a fucking book, moron.

>but it has to do with them being cognizant of what is happening, and having the ability to consent to anything. kids can't sign legal documents or contracts. why would they be able to consent to you shoving your

the age of reason is around 7.

legal rights attach at 18. even most US states allow people to fuck at 16.

kids can legally consent to a wide variety of activities. add in parental permission and the list is even longer. they can even drive all they want at any age; the requirement for a license applies only to public roads. private property has no legal age restriction- don't forget, outlawing sex with minors isn't just prohibiting consent of the minor, it's precluding parental permission too. permission they can grant in a wide variety of activities with far more likelihood of permanent injury or death than sex.

kek! Believing the normie excuse.

Psychology is an academic cirlejerk thought experiment and anyone who takes it seriously is an idiot. I read their books for the lulz.

>feminism is why I'm a virgin and why I can't fiddle with little kiddies

Fuck what the law feels.

From a purely speculative position, physical proximity might cause chemical bonding which increases the strength of their relationship with the male; this relationship makes them happier and reduces their risk of depression.

In general people like attention and they like to feel attractive. Why would this be a bad thing?

I agree with you. It's only sex. big woop

kids love it

please tell me there's a jessie[2] through [50]

that fucking raw burger patty of a cunt. gross. A very inexpensive surgery could correct those excessive folds.

Trips confirm. Satan approves of sex with children.

I only have 2
and I'll get banned for this

Well... Joseph married Mary (Maryam) when she was 12...

>those molested at a young age become sexual deviants, who eventually prey on young children themselves

that's exactly how homosexuality starts too. Some psycho acts out their twisted, unnatural sexuality upon others who perpetuate the cycle of disease. Deviants know that those who are tainted by sexual disease continue the vicious cycle is homosexuality, and through concealing the vicious cycle of homosexuality they can also conceal the abusive cycle that is the sexualization of children based on the same reasoning. the deviants are deconstructing every argument against decency and common.

It is. Even among adults. There are few things as degenerate as sex outside of a long term relationship

well then, let's all fuck then

that arbies

you know she was 13 in these right?

fake af niqqa

>degenerate
Even Ellen Degenerate

Is she legal in this pic?

Of course new friend

That ain't no 13 year old, I'd say 16 minimum

I just said that I'd get banned for this!

fuck no,
I don't know how old she was, but they'll ban you on Sup Forums for any child nudity, even thought it's totally legal.

>Jessie
>child

not knowing about jessi slaughters arbies pics

get the fuck out

you know what I meant

Whats the point, plenty of guys will still fuck her

Dafuq OP?

of course. the meat stick needs pussy.
it still feels good

Been a hot minute since ive seen some arbys roast beef posted here

Seriously? She's beyond the Happy Meal tier, mate...

not a big deal till you fucking get HIV or some stupid infection because you're not educated about sexual encounters and the dangers of them yet. holy fuck OP you're actually stupid. It's 1 thing to be turned on by it, but to seriously question and ponder this in a real life scenario you must be insane.

newfag mods

the consequences will never be the same

cant get hiv from virgins new friend

>holy fuck OP you're actually stupid
could be OP
or not

Maybe the mods are working with the cyber police. They are backtracing us all right now.

maybe the Mods don't know what the Hell they're doing

Yes, seriously. You don't know how desperate some guys are for some pussy if you think otherwise.

MOAR

I hope they still serve brain slushies

>asides from nothing

Fucking idiot

I agree, meat curtains be damned
full speed ahead for the fuck train

OP is correct. It is a safe practice for both boys and girls. Licking and sucking young sex organs is harmless.

And old as fuck. I take it you're not a regular?

is mother daughter oral ok? what if dad just wants her to watch?

should be fine
that'll be $20