Heya Sup Forums...

Heya Sup Forums. I'm terminally ill and getting euthanised tommorow so I came to say thanks for the good times and I also have a request. I'm allowed to listen to music as I die and I want help deciding what should be my last song. So far I've thought of Free Fallin'. Suggestions are appreciated. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gSq8ZBdSxNU
youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA
youtube.com/watch?v=NMpCWxDBWKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=itGjBeDWXzE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cheesy, but David Bowie - I Can't Give Everything Away as the last song you listen to. The whole song is just such a perfect audible representation of passing. Especially when the instruments crescendo at the end and you're left with that final strumming of the guitar.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSq8ZBdSxNU

the GOAT

Forgot to add, see you in the next life. :)

Kanye West - Send It Up

Dude, I don't even know what to say so I won't try, but I really hope everything's turns out ok. The song I'd listen to before dying if I had the chance would be Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack. See you on the other side, my friendo.

I don't really know your preferences but if it were me, I would listen to these mellow The Velvet Underground tracks, can't go wrong with that: Pale Blue Eyes, Ocean and Sunday Morning.

Boris - Flood
make sure you die right after the peak during the end of flood iii. See you in the next life and thanks for all the banter

Just any song that you like, retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrVDATvUitA

>Unironically this.

Planet caravan by Black Sabbath on replay.

Thank you friend. That song is fucking beautiful and listening to it makes me sad that I never found this before. Goodbye from OP and I wish you luck in finding the music that I will never get to listen to. God bless Sup Forums.

Stairway to Heaven...?

swans - finally, peace

Quran.

fanboy & chumchum theme song

More people should follow your example and euthanize themselves.

See you in the next life friend

youtube.com/watch?v=NMpCWxDBWKQ

Beautiful and profound but it's also sad, so don't click it if that's not what you want:
youtube.com/watch?v=itGjBeDWXzE

Good luck

sigur rós - popplagið would be one hell of a way to go out

Good Morning Captain

laughing stock would be cool, but i think it would be best with something personal and nostalgic for you. sorry op

What are you dying of?

That biggie song where he kills himself

Two headed boy pt 2