Ok Sup Forums question time. I have a friend that I've lusted over for years but she didn't want to date or fool around...

Ok Sup Forums question time. I have a friend that I've lusted over for years but she didn't want to date or fool around. I don't want to date her seriously I just wanted to have sex. Anyway she has been dating thus same guy for two years and it's only this last year that I've been getting to know him. He always seemed weird around me so one days I just asked about it. He said hold on and went to get my friend. They both come back and he looks at me and says" your right but it's not what you think. I'm bi and I find you very attractive. I know your straight but I have a deal for you. If you let me suck your dick today you can have sex with femanon this weekend" long story short I let him and I did indeed get to fuck her that weekend. Fucking her was way better than I expected and they didn't set any rules down so I didn't use the condom I brought. Now they want to make it a regular thing. He sucks me off and then I get to have her. I haven't answered them yet I said I'd think about it. My question is would accepting the offer make me in a bi/gay relationship with him? I can mentally write the first one off as fullfilling a life long want (fucking her) but if I keep doing it does it make me bi/gay? Pic related it's her tits

Not gay if balls don't tuch. Totally worth it.

worth

i don´t thik it makes you gay since you aren´t attracted to him. but it could lead down that path butwhen you go d´down that path you might as well enjoy it
also the neccessary:
OP is a faggot

lol thats litterally the definition of bi-sexual
"Bisexuality is romantic attraction, sexual attraction, or sexual behavior toward both males and females,"
>sexual behavior toward both males and females

Lead down what path? I don't believe you can catch gay you either are or aren't right?

+1 go down that path

totes gay. totes worth it

You're seriously asking if letting another guy suck your cock is gay or not? C'mon, even a blind man can see that's pretty fucking gay even if the balls don't touch.

i'm not gay the guy sucking my dick is

yep but it could happen that you start to enjoy it more and more and even when you don´t feel any attraction the simple act could make you crave for more
source: my own experience

Enjoy the free BJs, keep banging the chick you want to bang, ??????, profit.

Thats awesome. You get an in with her, probably will put a block in their relationship at some point, and the dude is literally sucking your dick. Good work OP

I suppose it doesn't redeem me any if she was topless and pinching my nipple while he did it? Less gay?

Need more pics to decide

Did you cum from him sucking your dick

>I don't believe you can catch gay

And a lot of people on here didn't think they could catch "loli-fever".
If you get sexual pleasure from something, even something you don't find super sexy, you'll condition yourself to like it.

Yea

It sounds like you're the all powerful being in this situation. Thats like a step up from cucking the dude

It doesn't make you gay and it wouldn't mind anyway. If you think it's worth it just do it.

Still pretty gay/bi-sex.Nothing wrong with that, just don't try to paint it as straight.

Why do you care so much? It seems like a win win. Get bjs and get to fuck your crush. I would if I were in your position.

Do IT, don't be lil pussy

Ok her ass

You'll learn to love the grizzled feeling of his facial hair tickling your balls and after that there's just lube and fucking her boyfriend in front of her while she watches.

Pretty extreme level of cuck.

He never has facial hair. He's a skinny emo guy

Sounds gay to me to be honest

But actually I'll admit him wanting me to fuck him is a real concern I have. That I just can't do. If it ever comes to that I out.

Sounds like blowjobs and sex without any strings. The level of depravity around this site and you think getting a blowjob from a skinny emo guy is a problem? Get in there and feel his adam's apple.

Worth it. You get my approval. Got any more?

He sounds like a bottom anyway, if he's electing to suck you off for "Payment" to bone the girl.

That's what I thought to

if he asks you say no, blow in his face, then butt fuck her in front of him. It will be a good time

who cares if its gay? its not like youre going to write about that shit in your CV

only you can judge if the tradeoff is worth it