Can we be a state please?

Can we be a state please?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/08/how-to-make-a-state-three-ways-to-redraw-the-u-s-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=cBxsa8c3DCE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

Fuck that, you'd ruin the flag

No. Fuck that third world shithole

No, keep beign a sub-human colony, it's safer for us that way.

Why?

It's really not third world tho.

You would be better off forming your own country. To become part of the United Snakes would be worse than joining the USSR.

>third world

autismspeaks dot org

Fuck you too then. But yeah no.

Can you learn to English please?

We need the jobs man. I always thought we could be a huge ship building place or something.

We do speak English. Fluently to.

Its never going to happen. PR is a shit-tier island owned by America for military purposes

They removed the base years ago. There is no military purpose.

Are you retarded? PuertoriqeƱos all speak English

No, death to FTAA.

no all m8

I'm not asking all that just make us a state.

Not all Americans speak English so point invalid.

Do you want to start paying taxes? We all have to pay both state and federal taxes.

Dear OP,
Puerto Rico is now a state of the United States of America.
Yours sincerely,
Donald J Trump, POTUS

P.S. That's less immigrant's :)

You know what really fucked me up the other day? I had no idea the Puerto Rico flag was so close to the Cuba flag.

No problem as long as you bring the jobs.

Thank you trump. You a good guy.

Yes this is true. I don't know who's came first probably cuba.

What percentage of you are white? This is important.

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2012/08/how-to-make-a-state-three-ways-to-redraw-the-u-s-a/

dumb fuck, not all spanish speaking people speak english

we dont have jobs though, we have no jobs to give puerto rico, all our jobs have gone to india, china, and other asian places like pakistan.

I am not pulling you leg here, if you joined, you gain nothing, you pay federal taxes and are expected to follow federal laws. Which neither of which you currently have to do.

You have what we are heavily hoping places like california and new york do. Just say you are a state, let us travel there, but do your own thing.

its been a mandate in puerto rico since the early 1900's

No more beaners allowed, we have reached maximum diversity

not enough wall

>Can we be a state please?

No. All PR monkey people need to be removed from NYC. They're hideous, smelly and noisy.

Damn I don't know how to sell it you. You make good points.

this is for you and your poor shit hole of a country

We're not beaners.
It's an island.
I don't think you've seen many puerto ricans.

I have been taking spanish for a few years and this is a topic that is heavily discussed so I have a few opinions on the matter.

You dont have to sell me on it, because im not from puerto rico or any southern state where it would matter.

But things are not as good here in the con48 as it might seem.

kek, im Puerto Rican and i live there and have all my life, and there is many more poeple that dont speak it because of shit education.

>kek
>others
>shit education

you should be reminded that every time you point a finger there are three pointing back

Yes but I think we might become a swerling cesspool of drugs and corruption unless some order is introduced. Although the alternative is to have someone smart as governor.

in nyc? lol...they are almost like he described. but also love to steal

True some of the country bumpkins might not speak English but I can tell you the majority does.

listen kid, you made the argument that all PR's speak english, you dont live here and havent for all your life, stop talking shit, u dont know how its like, and many people dont know shit english so fuck off, only white people speak inglish, BLACK??? KEK

well you would know about that more than me.

if you think that, I am fairly certain at any time you can become a state if your people want to become a state.

you should know, most of middle america, all the middle and working class towns are cesspools of drugs. prescription drugs is how they start, and then people progress onto heroin.

How can you even tell us apart from anyone? We don't look like anything.

well normally when you all get housing assistance or rent in the same apartments its pretty obvious.

True. We do have Congressional representation thou I don't know what kind of power that lends. Drugs suck.

there you go again with blaming others and lack of accountability

Wouldn't we be too busy working your jobs to be noticeable?

there u go not knowing how it really is trying to speak for a whole island when you know nothing about it.

See

Catalan (region in Spain) flag is similar too

Wow we spics are very uncreative.

puerto ricans?? aaaahahahahahahah uuuuuuuuh NO. talk about overall low cognitive ability and the typical "poor me" attitude. its hilarious shitskins always talk about >> muuhhh jobs. when in reality theres only so many floor moppers, leaf blowers and bodega cooks you can have. hahahaha you are incredibly unaware

no

the majority does NOT! this place has been in a 10 year depression, most people are low class and they dont know how to speak english, ive worked with them, most of them dont know fick, who in the fuck are you to tell me that they do?? are you blind, where do you live and have for most of ur life, ive been everywhere on this island and talked to all types of people, they might have been taught it but they dint learn dick. Most poeple DO NOT speak english here, unless you are and lived in the TURIST side of the island than of course shit heads!

The rest of the NON-Turists side of the island(which are not many) speak diddly squat.
Its even Embarrasig.

i was told by a Cop who worked with me "most people dont have that gift man...ok speaking english or even well...you have to use that gift and get work in the US or something man." I think Cops know how the people are...oh and most cops dont know english. And if they do, its so broken its embarrasing. (UNLESS ITS SAN JUAN TURIST CAPITAL OF THE ISLAND)

Did Enrico fuck your girl while you masterbated in the corner?

see typical PR >> muuh dick. im giving honest answers. the truth shouldnt hurt. but then again PR always love blaming others

KEKORINOOO

But most of the population is centered around the cities and tourist areas plus most of the schools teach in english. My family and I are from lares and they all understand english.

Typical cumskin thinking the 5 people he saw across the street represents the entire population.

Zozzled

/thread

understanding it and speaking it is different

Most people that live in the cities liek the one i live PONCE dont know english because they dint study at Caribean School or the public schools which make up most of them really dont give a fuck(because there are very few white priviledge big money schools that try to teach but still ppl dont learn english well and sound like idiots) andmost people you encounter are HIBAROS (dont know anything of english pop-culture or anything. The only reason to UNDERSTAND and not speak it is to go watch a movie in theaters. You live in LARES NIGGA??? thats not a real city thats in the mountains where people live 5 miles from each other.

this is a typical PR family in NY.

house filled with kids, and other kids are having kids. stop deflecting juan. the truth is the truth.

ready to cringe?

youtube.com/watch?v=cBxsa8c3DCE

I'm trying to tell you that even in lares there are people who speak english. There's also a large number of people from America who move back to rico who also speak english.

41 views.....you're grasping at straws here.

actually it was featured on viral video sights. its about 2 weeks old. im sure it has around 1 million views.

> be PR
> run the streets
> get knocked up at 15
> repeat process for a century

b b b but thats just 1 instance kekkkk

im sure there are

im just saying that most people dont.

If you bring Guam with you

>replace PRs with whites
>instead gets knocked up by dad
>sons pissed because he thinks it's his
>mother is blacked
>west Virginia
But that's one instance

Why Guam?

Non english speaking Puerto Ricans = Wildlings (from GOT)

Or Easterlings from LOTR.