/balk/

Tatars btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police
youtube.com/watch?v=1H0ZWRAvv1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link to the article from the screenshot pls

and sorry to disappoint you, but Stanishev's mother is a jew from Ukraine.

Sofia is unironically my favorite city in Europe

fite me mainas and fyrombei

Fyrombei is a cuck but Sofia truly is shit.

express.co.uk/news/world/779841/Sex-robot-brothel-Lumidolls-Barcelona-prostitutes-complain-police

top fucking kek lads

For /balk.

>EUROPE’S first sex robot brothel has been forced to move after real-life prostitutes complained sex dolls were stealing their trade.

>When you've reduced yourself to a hole, then any hole can replace you.

>Janet, a prostitute with over 30 years in the industry, who works in the city’s Raval district said: "It is another strategy of the patriarchy...

>Man, imagine how depressing being a feminist prostitute must be

AHAHA

The Daily Stormer is just a (((Stormfront))) shilling material that steals Sup Forums memes, specifically Sup Forums to appeal to the uneducated masses. While it's origins are not very desirable, it serves it's purpose.

Anyway, that doesn't make you any less of a subhuman, though. Lots of Russian symphatize with the Nazi movement even though Hitler wanted to kill them all. It's called "Stockholm syndrome" something from which you are suffering.

this, I find it a tragedy so many beautiful towns and cities with classical architecture and atmosphere are left derelict and that hideous place is being pumped up with hundreds of millions for beatifications

Was basically crying laughing then this parapgraph hit a nerve
>She added the initiative was "a fetish for many men and women who wish to return to a childhood lacking in affection”.

provinciali raus

Kelly

sofia's architecture is a million times more impressive than any other town in bulgaria

Provinciali masterrace.

>Women immediatly get nervous when they lose power over men because of their vaginas and shut it down

Welp.

Shitfia rekt by Shitfians

>appeal to the uneducated masses

Liberal middlebrow thinks his marxist education counts for shit.

>Lots of Russian symphatize with the Nazi movement

I'm not Russian though, and I am talking about Western Nazis that are pro-Russian, so what you are saying is not related to anything.

I agree, this would be a positive for men if you think in strictly 'sexual marketplace' terms

on the other hand, it shows us that on average women do care a bit more about human touch and men a bit more about sex which we already knew based on similar evopsy theories and studies

there are about 3 km. diameter around the city center with nice classical buildings, packed together in various states of disrepair with modernist tumors sprouting everywhere, the rest is endless sprawl of commie boxes and low tier commercial places

Sofia have no soul and anyone honest enough would admit it.

>I'm not Russian though
This is where you are mistaken, бeзpoднo лaйнo.

Women don't care about human touch as much as they care about about their own fee fees, and when they feel that they've lost power, they immediatly go into massive mental gymnastics.

Look at this manjaw.

Fucking germanic.

>germanic
north african tbqh

It's great, isn't it?

If you are actually Bulgarian, then you are 100% rootless numale cosmopolitan, a bit funny to use such words towards others.

Don't be like the "dumb patriotards", they are paid by Putin you know.

the only problem here are the modernist tumors in the center, they desperately need a gruevski style facade redesign

>Sofia have no soul
It's kinda okayish in late spring/early summer.

>Liberal middlebrow thinks his marxist education counts for shit.
Being educated is bad... The typical behavior of a gypsy-nigger right there.

>I'm not Russian though,
You are. You have more in common with Russia than Bulgaria.

>and I am talking about Western Nazis that are pro-Russian
You have no idea what you're talking about. The Daily Stormer has some use, but at the end of the day it's just another Stormfront untermensch propaganda. The only reason it is successful is because it takes our memes from Sup Forums and uses them for their own. Andrew Anglin mostly makes us look bad, but the site itself is based around Sup Forums so it works.

Hitler allied himself with the Bolsheviks when he needed to. Useful tools are always there to be found.

No, it's Germanic.

Germanic I say!

I disagree, the same studies make it clear that women are more empathetic and less sexual overall while men are more rational and more sexual

I'd ger her man if you know what I mean

>Andrew Anglin mostly makes us look bad,

You are not and will never be one of us, mongrel.

she looks to be about 10-12 years old, you sick fuck

women are superior, but these robots are a good thing, they are needed to equalize the sexual market, it's favoring women waaay too much

women seriously need to be taken back down to earth from their high pedestals

looks like the gyppo version of Daisy Ridley

and yet she blows so well already

word

Old enough to walk, old enough to fuck

>You are not and will never be ONE OF US, mongrel.

How cute, he thinks he is a Nazi. I don't know whether to cringe or laugh, but this shit is funny. If you want to roleplay as a Nazi, go to Stormfront, they accept all kinds of faggots there, maybe they'll accept you. Obviously Sup Forums is not the place for you, as I told you in the beginning.

I have no idea why you would continue to visit this place. That's like a Jew visiting Sup Forums and participating in the discussion.

ok

>A Russian hating basic bitch plebbitor in charge of who's a Nazi

>gyppo version

a fair child with blond hair and blue eyes

dude, we were supposed to have problems with our eyes, do you have your head hollowed out or something ?

it's amazing the mental triathlon they go through to say "I-ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE MONEY AND THE STATUS I S-SWEAR! WE NEED MEN BECAUSE OF FEELINGS!"

fucking psychopaths, can't fool me. when i become rich i'm investing half my shit in artificial wombs and the other half in sex robots

fuck biocunts

you guys remind me of this interview of serb nationalist leader Seselj

he says to the female interviewer "you have to consider russia your motherland or you're not a true serb", she says "but i don't consider russia my motherland, serbia is my motherland", and he says "well then you're not a real serb"

kek

on one hand i do love russia because of their similarity to us, and i understand people loving russia, but that's some extreme cuckery even i will admit

jesus fucking christ

Bulgarians have a gypsy skull structure even when they're fair

Reminder that if you don't vote for BSP you are a top cuck and should kill yourself.

>women seriously need to be taken back down to earth from their high pedestals

kill a beta then

betas are literally the only cucks at fault for women's high standards

this t b h

>gypsy skull structure

elaborate

damn, I don't wanna meet the guy who made that comic

how about those two fine gentleman, can you comment on their skull shape?

t. deaя putin autist

guy on the left looks like a neolithic farmer, guy on the right looks like a native robust mesolithic hunter-gatherer

what did you mean by this?

Run along now, пoдчoвeкo, i'm done with you.

you mean gypsies, both of them

there's an autistic fyromian who writes letters to deaя putin

>women are superior
>be taken back down to earth from their high pedestals

tell us about your complicated dominat mommy and indiferent, absent daddy issues

LOL, gypsy, you will be put in your place soon enough.

they both have European craniofacial structure, you're just influenced by ther dark coloring

the girl you posted was light but had South Asian craniofacial structure like most Bulgarians

Why are non-whites always trying to roleplay as Nazis? I bet you that cuck that sucks the Russian cock nonstop is an ugly neanderthal looking nigger.

I'm guessing a hairy dark Pontic, knowing how Varna/Burgas are Russiaboo central.

You have a point but these dudes actually worship Nazis

that guys face and behavior is like a magnet for fists

but hey he did get married that's pretty impressive for a walking punching bag

>that pic
there go my sides

m-my daddy is not absent

>people in Varna and Burgas are not white

I am guessing, no I am actually sure that neither of you is Bulgarian.

And the people who have mutual support with neanderthal ugly niggers are your western kike masters.

Why are liberals and jews so obsessed with fighting White Russians and supporting islamic niggers and settling them in our lands?

is he submissive to mommy?

More than half of Varna and Burgas is people from Silistra and Nova Zagora, not to count those descended from the refugees from Eastern Thrace.

Stopped the swarthy coastliner

get out of my head you kike

also you're gonna make me burst out laughing like an idiot in the office

Is this unrelated bullshit an attempt to widen the scope of "Bulgarians who are not white"?

You sure are Bulgarian and white. I am certain.

so he is?
trust your ashkenazim friend

Get lost, turk in denial. Go worship Asiatics somewhere else.

well if by submissive you mean tolerant to her cunty behavior than i guess yes

how are they like in the bedroom i don't know and i don't want to

Stop projecting, the only ones who worship asiatics are your western and jewish russophobic friends

You hate Russians because they are white and christian, and you are a shitskin muslim.

>how are they like in the bedroom i don't know and i don't want to

I bet your dad makes your mom lick his sweaty hairy balls every night.

were you close to your father or was he distant?

I wonder if your dad goes down on your mom much

kek

i already said too much, if you want to know more hit me up on discord

>tfw your whore of a mother had sex with your father

truly no pure women around

>mother had sex with your father
quite possibly in the missionary position, too

i'm too paranoid for discord. wish you a happy life slavemake

>tfw you came out of your mams bagina and then sucked her tit

mammals eeeeeewwwwww

incubator vats when?

>there are actual Putin plants from Russia's cyber division posting on Sup Forums
You can't fabricate this.Now everything is so clear to me.

really? putinbots are good posters then. eu and burger shills are boring

>there are actual EU plan from the EU fact check anti-hatespeech division posting on Sup Forums

You can't fabricate this.Now everything is so clear to me.

>mfw two Putin propaganda agents reply to me

oh come on now
Do you really prefer this degenerate westerner to our fellow slav?

>slav

i know Kalmyk is better

tenk ju rushka
u are maj bes frend

hey you...
hej you san av a bicc
IL KILL YU
DO YOU ANDRESTEND

who wants enriching

every albanian man would need a harem of around 50 slavic women to successfully breed the suitable population of slav girls

when the caliphate arises this will certainly be possible tbqh

Σαν ατσάλινο τείχος που αλύγιστο ορμάει στα πεδία των τίμιων μαχών, μ' αρχηγούς Σαμαρινιώτη, τον Σαράφη, τον 'Αρη που ειν' οι μάνες το Λαϊkού Στρατού

>When you let SDSM run your country

youtube.com/watch?v=1H0ZWRAvv1g

It's coming

tha se gamisw esena fgt

>russhitia

This