I collect unique soda bottles and the like, it's an autistic hobby of mine. Anyhoo, I'm looking for a clear, cheap...

I collect unique soda bottles and the like, it's an autistic hobby of mine. Anyhoo, I'm looking for a clear, cheap, non-toxic clear substance I can use to fill these bottles to give them some weight. I tried baby oil, but it's not cost-effective at all. Any suggestions?

>inb4 water

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/How-to-build-a-SOLAR-BOTTLE-BULB/?ALLSTEPS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_stagnation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

try glicerine

Huh, neat. I'll definitely look into that. Thanks. In the meantime, I'm still open to other ideas.

semen

Water with a tiny amount of bleach. Not totally "non toxic" since it's bleach, but not a that harmful. This is what they use for tin shack lights in Third World countries where electricity is not available. The bleach keeps mold and algae and crap from growing.

H2O

Hey, there's something! How much bleach would you say per cup of water?

Vodka maybe?

Drop or so. Hold on. I'll try to find some info

Try 5-propanol and KOH, and don't forget to apply a bit of heat

According to this, two capfuls of bleach, but I don't think you'd need near that much.

instructables.com/id/How-to-build-a-SOLAR-BOTTLE-BULB/?ALLSTEPS

Go on YouTube and search solar bottle bulb to learn more.

Thanks.

Sho nuff. You could use colored sand.

I second this

Or even put food coloring in water.

Moron here, why wouldn't water work?

you moron

distilled water faggot, go buy it, in literally every pharmacy

Also moron apparently, seriously..why not? Something to do with bacteria growing or something?

it would stagnate, at least tap water.

How do you mean? It wouldn't be moving around any more, yes, how would that be a problem?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_stagnation

Are you really implying that SEALED water is going to produce bacteria or mosquito larvae?