>Bayonetta 2
>pikmin 3
>yoshis wooly world

Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like the wii u but I would only recommend it if you could get it cheap

I was thinking about getting one too... not sure where to find a cheap one though.

>Should I buy a wii u?

Why? Save your money. Seriously.

are people dumping them with switch out

Because I'm not broke and to have fun

I hope

I haven't checked but maybe get lucky on Craigslist or a FB group or something.

See
It's honestly better to buy a Wii U then a switch right now.
>Bettter library.
>Still have BOTW.
>Switch games for this year look like garbage.
Ditch the Switch.

i have the switch and played mk8 on the wiiu today. I'll probably dump the wiiu after mk8 deluxe is released.

Give me it

This thread is a cringe thread or something? lol

Go get laid you fat piece of shit

>new super mario bros
overrated

>super mario maker
overrated, but can be fun at times, custom levels and shit

>donkey kong tropical freeze
It's not that good of a game desu. Although i'm not a fan of DK.

>yoshis wooly world
Game is too easy, looks like it's made for 5 year (difficulty, not looks) olds. It's just a non-fun repetitive platformer.

>pikmin 3
Haven't played it,

>Bayonetta 2
Only good game on your list.

I would add zelda, hyrule warrios and some other games to your list.

Like?

You can hack them super easy and get all games free with a portable hard drive. You can have virtual wii mode for all the free GameCube and wii games as well.

Pretty worth it.

impressive dub sets, but no

>2017
>Console "gaming"

How about be an adult and build a PC like everyone else?

>being too poor to afford both a PC and consoles

kek

Isn't it better to buy a Switch? WiiU unfortunately doesn't have a great library of exclusives to be worthy the buy, and Switch looks promising.

zelda botw, yes

just buy a switch.

if you have a "new 3ds" i would recommend getting the 3ds version of hyrule warriors.
Because, more content, the ability to switch warriors at a tap of the screen, and with the new 3ds it has about the same number of enemys on screen as the wii u version and it runs at 60fps for the most part unless you have the 3d on.

Sources
>own both versions
>own a new 3ds and old 3ds

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE&feature=youtu.be
e

kodi on the switch when

What about if I own old 3DS?

It was a weird system with some solid titles. Most fun I had with Nintendo since the N64, honest. We got friends back int he same room playing Smash 4 and Mariokart. Bayonetta was good, Mario Maker, Xenoblade X was good, Hyrule warriors, and it had a few HD remakes that were pretty ok considering the Wii-U's limits.

You can get it cheap right now and still plays the Zelda title. It's better than a Switch. Nintendo promised the Wii-U wouldn't become obsolete and the Switch is a stereo only 720 P 15 fps piece of garbage and they nothing else in the pipeline. IMHO the switch should be seen as an upgrade for the 3DS more than a new console. Still, lots of people traded in their U's and it's cheap as fuck now.

But step 1 to makeing the U fun is to have friends that visit in person. It's probably the premier console for this use case. Otherwise you won't get the quintessential moments from it.

Pro tip, don't be a jewbag just get all the DLC for Smash 4 if you get it. It's fun to make ridiculous Mii fighters.

it runs at about 15-30 fps
half the amount of enemies
3d not supported.

but hey i still had tons of fun on it even before i got my new 3ds.

Hyrule Warriors
Zelda: Breath of the Wild (just came out)
Zelda: Wind Waker
Mario Kart 8
Kirby's Return to Dream Land
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario 3D World (AWESOME game)
Shovel Knight (if you haven't played it on PC)
Paper Mario Color Splash
Pokemon Tournament (it's a crappy game, i'm just a fan of pokemon and fighting games)

Get one hack it and play all the games I have half a mind to do it as well if 3ds hacking does not go as planned

Bayonetta is weeb garbage, everything you say is invalidated.

Love mine.

forgot to add, the dlc is totally worth it.
The story sucks but adventure mode is fun as fuck.

Which DLC?

All 4-5 (forgot how many) adventure mode maps are included in the 3ds version for free.

the 3ds had its own season pass, with it's own 4 sets of dlc.

I like the complex controls, I actually hate the aesthetic and story. You don't have to like the same games. Honestly haven't really played it that much.

A key feature for the Wii-U for me was being able to play the hit Wii games since I skilled the last console. It's compatible with a lot. Notably, I thought the wii mote shooting games were kind of fun. I like light gun games but it's been ages since they worked. I could finally play House of the Dead again. I was happy these things were compatible on Wii-U. If you skilled the Wii you may want to check out what you can get form that gen that interests you. It had some games that the U just never got.

This argument works for PS and Xbox, but not the Wii. The Wii still shines in one area that others have either dropped support (PS and Xbox) or haven't even tried to tackle (PC): same-screen multiplayer.

BTW Trump won the simulation. Smash 4 also had a level creator and we made one with a wall around the whole side so that you have to hit opponents out through a small hole. It's pretty hilarious.