I bought weed of a guy

I bought weed of a guy.
It smells strong, looks good (i guess?) but I found on one of the buds these white crystals.
they were easily spotted by eye and couldnt find more of these on the other buds.

Any idea what these white crystals are?

dried up cum

fentanyl

This

Thats some shit that got on it could be anything, scrape it off and you're all good

usually when mine is sprinkled with white stuff its cocaine.

smoke it and become stronk

Shit looks like dandruff

dude ithis could be true.

my dealer has greasy hair and generally looks unhygenic. Thats why he became my dealer - looked like a stoner :D

but they crumple it smaller crystallls

who cares

you grind all the weed up anyway right? don't smoke the crystal all at once ya smoke whatever gets ground up. even if it is a different drug, chances are high it's just cannabis plant material.

it could be Brix or Hairspray, they sometimes use this stuff to make the buds heavier. You should lick it to see how it tastes

how fucking disgusting
where do you live?

hungary

elég undorító és nem kéne, hogy ott legyen. vakard le

its fascism

how much do you pay there for 1g

"Just do it!"
-Shia LaBaeueoäuof

10€ / 3000 HUF

This one is the best weed i have found so far here.
But i know its not comparable to medical cannabis

It's not weed. Coke or meth. Avoid.

why would the put that on weed?

Nice dubs btw

Same as in Portugal. I don't know.
Smoke it and tell us how it is

smoke it bitch

smoke it

>Sensational

discord bitch

This.

It could also be crystalized fertilizer. Dealers drain there weed in that shit and let it dry out to increase weight and make it look better.

exactly my man, he should smoke that shit!!

of all the pounds of weed in my life, when have we ever *not * smoked that shit? if we had the choice, we always smoked it. if we were taking a break, that's fine. but if the weed was weird weed, why the hell wouldn't you smoke it? medical weed is crazy nowadays, I've gotten so high I hallucinated visually, that was some good shit I glad I smoked it along with all that ketamine and lsd I put up my ass earlier in the night

yup. it's not gonna be other drugs, but it could be something left over from the grow method, or some sort of adulterant used with the intention of making the dealer more money.

or it could be dandruff

It's Gorilla Glue, got some myself, very stinky with white crystals.

don't worry, just white weed. perfect for smoking.

Mold

OP here

Any idea how to find out if the weed is lace with fertilizer or not? The ash is a bit dark and definitly leaves behind a black-gray smear. But i wouldnt say its particulary oily.

damn, this one made me laugh. thanks bro

gorilla glue is by far my fav strain

I feel this might be likely.

Is the white stuff hard or soft.

Maybe set the white stuff aside, and see if there is more inside.

Soft= probably mold. Toss it or get a refund if you know your provider.
Hard and on the outside- hairspray (for weight)
Hard and inside- fertlizer or some adulterant.

IMO, the white things appear in irregular shapes but centralized to an area so its prob: mold.

Don't smoke mold.

this thread made me paranoid about bud for the first time ever wtf man

Plug out one of these crystals, check their consistancy, taste them, burn them, smell the smoke.

Post results.

>op here
her is a pic of another bud under a light

This is the most likely explanation

Probably wasn't cured properly, get rid of the mouldy bits and put it somewhere dry

If you think there might be more mould throw the nug away, it can be really bad for you

its hard and i found it only on one bud and on the outside.

I thought maybe its some remnant of excess lacing material.

yo its probably just some old feta that got on the bud dont worry about it dude cheese out

yep if it smells like debt and the ocean its feta

here another angle.

it looks good doesnt it?
I dont know how good weed is supposed to look like, since i rarely come across any , if any at all

It's from diatomaceous earth

It's fine just take that shit off and smoke it's from the soil

It's sprinkled with powdered AIDS
don't do it OP

Its pubes

looks like good weed even better with the feta

Its called dryclomes its good weed

topkek

I live in Denver so believe me when I say it's fucking fine. It's not mold. It honestly could be anything.

Smoke it, it's decent bud. In the future stop analyzing shit so much because you obviously haven't smoked much in your young life time.

It's diatomaceous earth op just take it off

I live in b.c and I don't believe you. It couldn't be anything. It is in fact

thanks guys.
i came across lot of shit weed. but i only realized it after i smoked a lot of it, and came across good weed once in a while. Usually when i am in the netherlands.
That is why i become super suspicious every time I open a ziplock bag of weed.

you helped me out a lot and i will happily roll up now !

just bought an ounce for $140. half jack herer and half grape god. also a gram of watermelon shatter for $20 canadian

happy zonk mate

smoking moldly bud can actually kill you. you get serious non curable respiratory diseases. i had to throw away about 2 ounces of moldy bud from my plants that i forgot about

good job spotting sir

Stop acting like you know what you're talking about

you are so hardcore ***sarcasm***

it's THC you fucking idiot

We took the liberty of examining that bud under a microscope and do you know what we found?
Jizm.
Fag jizm.
Unmistakeable.

Scrape it off and snort it, post results

All of you are fuckign retards. It's mold. Don't smoke it.

i would clean that before grinding if the guy was sketchy

pic related what im about to smoke for the next 2 weeks. (paraguayan brick weed), im living in argentina and my plants are going to be ready for harvest next month, this shit is really low quality though.

bazd meg micimackó! görcsös a faszom a baszástól baz meg köcsög buzi anyád

>paraguayan brick weed
oh boy.it's not like you hear that every day

user please learn to roll wtf.

>(paraguayan brick weed)
show?

not common in your country user? lucky you.
yeah i suck at rolling.

it kinda looks like this on the streets you can get 25g for 400 pesos something like 20-25 us dollars.

it comes with a lot of seeds, leafs and random shit. as i said really low quality.

another.

Dont buy that shitty weed man, not worth it, probably has mold on it

hahaha is that weed?

White stuff = mold. Trust me, you dont want to smoke it, really hurts your throat and can get you sick

no,i live in germany. that's a little too far for paraguayan brick weed to come by,BUT i would absolutely try it just to know what it is like

so i squirt mold out of my dick? interesting

yeah it compressed into bricks that are easier to smuggle into the country, then they are sold in the street usually by prostitutes or other sketchy looking people.

i have my indoor set up though (shaman), i'll harvest in a few weeks.

Where do you live

to put it simple, if smoking really high quality weed is a 10 then smoking this is a 5, you get high but is mostly body high, the taste is awful but has a hint of sweetness to it.
anyway if you come to argentina you can find this really easy.

>smuggle into the country
why would you smuggle something that can be grown outdoors almost everywhere on the planet?

i'm okay with this description.would smoke

if anyone offers you fent, buy all they have and take it all at once, as it is a super rare drug and you are lucky that you know someone who has it

i always get so mad reading retarded posts like this

in argentina you can't grow legally, if there is a demand there will be a suplier plus it's hard to import quality seeds for the average stoner to grow because mail is constantly being checked.

though i agree people should just grow their own stuff and stop cartels from making money by selling literal shit in weed form.

the only gorilla glue is the nigger sperm in ur ass

meth or crack, wen you smoke you are addicted, belive me

>all these retards in the thread
those are THC crystals, better known as "keif". the more crystals and red hairs on your weed, the better it will be.
most grinders come with a keif catcher, that'll collect leftover crystals over time. save this up and then sprinkle some in the odd joint when you want to kick things up a notch.

t.from Canada where we have some of the best weed in the world, in the town with the best weed in Canada.

>all these fags saying it's fent, meth, mold, or to "scrape it off"
stop trying to troll OP into making his weed shitter than it already is. more crystals & hairs = better

OP's weed seems strange though.
Doesn't thc usually look like tiny semi-transparent mushrooms in it's natural form?

totally matches description holy shit.

brick weed

didnt notice those 2 large chunks, they're a bit suss. I say smoke it anyway. No-one actually laces weed with shit. Weed's too cheap and other drugs are way too expensive for dealers to waste their time, dealers have a hard time turning a profit on small deals as it is. Think a dealer is getting rich from spending a few hours to hook someone up with a $10 bag?

Let's see those rigs bros

>this cunt again
fuck off mate

looks like schwag

lol dont do this

Y u so mad tho? Why even waste your time hating. If you hate me ignore me but I'm a stoner of /b like it or not and ive been in these threads since they were actually good, back when I had no real glass and even made my own pieces out of bottles. Stay lit keep hating homie.

Those crystals are way too big tho. Tricome thc crystals are tiny nowhere near as big as those fuckers

i'm not, it's a meme.
people just hate you because you avatarfag 400 photos of the same fukken bong every thread.
funny that ironically you got mad and typed out a paragraph outlining why you think i'm mad lol.

You guys should come to Bosnia, you can get 13-14g for 50$