permemek

Genocide Chink edition.

SINK
THE
CHINK

Kontrol

I lost my virginity to my own hands

Misao here.
For those who don't know, Radio Free Asia is a site that freely report things from Burma, Cambodia, China, North Korea, Laos and Vietnam through objective and investigative point of view. My favorite so far is reading articles about Laos on this site, hoping that one day the commie regime will be bought down.
The one advantage about Laos when it comes to media is that compared to other communist countries, the Internet is mostly free and few websites were blocked, however the monitoring still persists.

Goodnight flip-chan~

KONTOL!!!!!111!1!

This is the second time I was banned for spamming. Wtf.

>Dat artwork
Sexy.

>Banned
>In the year of our lord, 2017.
Lurk moar.

Nice to see you in a while. By the way what do you think of Lao People's Revolutionary Party and current president Bougnang Vorachit?

I don't get what the indians are thinking.

fuck me ~~

unzip me bitch

Indians are thinking that Chink wimminz are viable candidates as their keling gene carrier.

What am I doing wrong?
They havent done anything to Cambodia so i have no opinion of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=cWd7GuQY0uQ
WTF

Yes but I was simply talking about LPRP in itself. Here's the backstory:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lao_People's_Revolutionary_Party

nice tits

Have we done anything wrong towards you? Why the insult? In fact we even civilised you with our religion and culture that until today still an integral part of Indonesian life and culture.

how is Laos' meme culture
show us some Laos social media memes

why pretend?

Where's your trip malay-chan? Go back to the loo.

Were onto it mate. Cuck the gooks, sex war now!

>female relatives and schoolmates go to oz
>only the few sjw and ugly ones end up with white bfs
Feels pretty good

Seems to be pretty reliant on the Vietnamese historically. Glad that they're implementing reforms. Dont know why they cut off trade with other countries in the 1970s
sillypenis

but Laos don't talk about sillypenis.why would they?

You should ask misaofan about laotian memes, you sillypenis :^)

What is under Angko Wat?

>Glad that they're implementing reforms
Yes but it basically looks like the Vietnamese are merely using Laos as a puppet state of its own just like People's Republic of Kampuchea. Here's why:
hartford-hwp.com/archives/54/055.html

How Laos should become democratic again:

>go home
>turn the tv on and watch local news
>squatters protesting because their gibsmedat housing was taken away from them for government property exploitation
>squatter crying because her druggie of a degenerate husband was a good boy and he dindu nuffin
hot diggity dog. I love this country so fucking much

Ayyylien crystal skull.

Oh dammit I just realized your cambodia
so sorry
I meant show me cambodian meme,sorry

Dirt and Water

Very nice. I am going down there to dig it up.

Don't lie to me.

what's left of south east asia that isn't runover by chinese?

Be careful, communist scientists are also hunting for the skull.

what's left of Sweden that isn't runover by refugees?

Myanmar and Vietnam

The rest are all Chinese proxies or colonies at this point.

They will never find it. The skull only calls to me. I can feel it in my dreams

we have plenty of uninhabited islands

Heed my warning, Bakahime!

When the radiant skull beckons,
Bakahime shall reckons.
In the madness that follows,
Bakahime shall only find sorrows.

my dick

the whole of sweden

>Myanmar
Is itself a former a satellite state of China.

As for Laos, China is initiating a railway project with the Lao government.

I am not Bakahime. I am a cute girl(boy)

Don't lie, not even your mom's gaping vagina is save from Black Thicc Dicks.

>former
key word

>As for Laos
I said Vietnam, not Laos

>I said Vietnam, not Laos
Wasn't talking about Vietnam, but my point still stands. Laos doesn't have very good relations with China and yet still follow after that country without thoughts.

YES! And in the end of days, Teh Holy cow shall triumph! For she alone has appeased the ayylium gods' wish and returned the skull to its owner! She shall gained utmost omnipotence to be our salvation and guide us to the glory of Valhalla!

And the name of this holy cow is BAKAHIME!

Kontol Gede

>t. ching chong
i hope some one in aceh beheads you

>Cow
Not again. Just because I am part Indian and took part in Hindi temple ritual does it mean I am a cow

kangen pepek barokah

Don't mad at us just because your mom is being fucked by those niggers. At least she enjoyed it thoroughly.

To clarify, Myanmar has very good relations with China and is even a former satellite state of hers so what do you think?

mister bagi duit mister

>squatters protesting because their gibsmedat housing was taken away from them for government property exploitation

The one in bulacan?
It wasn't theirs to begin with

>squatter crying because her druggie of a degenerate husband was a good boy and he dindu nuffin

Most of the news are now saying they are going to court and police are now greeting arrested

All of this seems to be fiction to sound like a tryhard red

>hers
(His)

Genocidal and China's pal.
Why did we let these fuckers joined ASEAN?

Hers(male)

what's the Homosexual scene like over there?

>cowhime

Myanmar outlaws homosexuality anyway so who knows.

You little slut. Now I am mad

but do they actively enforce that though?

Baka already means cow

More open-minded than it was in the past. You see a couple homosexuals sometimes especially in more developed parts of the country.

>but do they actively enforce that though?
In Myanmar, they don't just outlaw homosexuality, they also block sites about LGBT too.

But how do you know that they don't just do it in secret?

I dunno. Myanmar's human rights during the decades-long military regime barely tolerates anything as indecent as LGBT so I'm not sure, but it will take a very long time for the gays to get accepted by the Burmese society if the roadmay to democracy will be completely successful with less military presence.

go to sleep

sekolah sini cuti seminggu la

tulog na antukin,may eskwela ka pa bukas

kan dah cakap tadi, dekat sini sekolah cuti seminggu

youtube.com/watch?v=K_c7bflAahQ

help i think im addicted to wheat

tulog na ko,bana ko

It's just a manifestation of your destiny.

As long as the Buddhists remain infleuncial, I see it as unlikely that lgbt would be accepted as socially acceptable. But that said, do it secretly and no one would find out, kinda like masturbating

On the topic of LGBT, anal sex is against the law in Singapore

I just saw star wars
what i think i am was in it. pretty gud

Looks like Vietnam is the least obese of them all. Does that imply that the Vietnamese love to eat everything healthy in the process or is it just something else?

>As long as the Buddhists remain infleuncial, I see it as unlikely that lgbt would be accepted as socially acceptable
Laos is also majorly Buddhist but it is very tolerant of LGBT. However there are no laws protecting gays from discrimination.

>it as unlikely that lgbt would be accepted as socially acceptable

Which is a good thing! And it has to remain like that forever, to all Asia! I don't want your western suicidal sexual degeneration trend here.

Communism. All countries with communism in that pic are too hungry.

I blame malnutrition, it's also why most of Subsaharan Africa is like that.

So even /asean/ has cuckposters

How sad..

We're the most cucked people in history.

Very unsettling
This isn't 1970 anymore
>people are thin because they don't eat enough
Excellent deduction, Sherlock
It's because of our diet, the food is always fresh, and the belief that fatties = uglies. Though that might change soon, fast food stores are growing like shrooms here in Saigon

>Laos
>LGBT tolerant
wow. I didn't know that.

It even held their first gay pride in 2012 too. LGBT rights in Laos face limitations however:

"Currently, there are no laws prohibiting discrimination based on sexual orientation and the national constitution does not expressly address sexual orientation or gender identity issues. Gay foreigners visiting Laos in the 1990s sometimes reported the existence of a taboo associated with foreigners, that made it hard to interact with Laos, except discreetly at night. Today, the government does block access to LGBT themed webpages and discussions about LGBT issues in the media are rare, beyond transsexuals who are quite visible in the culture as entertainment. However, the government generally tolerates, or simply ignores, LGBT people unless they campaign for LGBT rights or judged by the government to be too publicly immodest or indecent. Tolerance for LGBT people is, as is often the case, stronger in the urban cities than in the rural neighborhoods.

The government has allowed certain public health non-governmental organizations to work with the LGBT community. Lao Positive Health Association, founded in 1999, promotes AIDS-HIV education to many different segments of Lao, including men who have sex with other men."

>3am
What is the best cure for insomnia?

pray to Allah

But I'm fedora tipping mater race!

Wow, that's more gay friendly than I expected. Seems that as long as you don't make too much noise about it, the government doesn't care.

The one thing Laos have a problem with is that they're afraid of words such as "human rights" or even "rights" in general (not just LGBT), currently there are no human rights institutions established in the country (national or international).

In Sombath's case for instance, he may have been targeted because of the growth of Lao social organizations that are beginning to question projects that lack transparency—especially on issues related to land concessions, dams, the illegal timber trade, and the environment. His disappearance points to a new threat hanging over social organizations, which do not dare now to question large projects or to work with local communities. Nowadays, the working atmosphere in these organizations is tinged with fear. Nobody dares mention Sombath or raise questions when talking to government or party officials.

But someone has to go deeper and question them for any real change to happen or at least to be the spark for change. Otherwise it will end up like Malaysian anti BN activism. Which is essentially rather lazy

True that. The reason Laos should return to being a democratic kingdom is that before 1975, Laos is a six-century old monarchy with a rich history. Additionally the form of monarchy did not become constitutional until after World War II and for the majority of Kingdom of Laos, a neutralist government rules throughout the country.
Once definite change happens and that the current Pathet Lao regime failed to "fullfill every need", it will leave people demanding a change in government that at least fulfill the popular demands.

If the Lao communist government needs to be brought down, a very forced form of revolution, coup or even war will be enough to completely destabilize the regime, especially if the Royal Government in-exile (which exists in real life) will be bought back to power, it's the only thing that would work well in the country considering its backstory. Additionally it should punish the Vietnamese communist actions for what they did to Lao and condemn the Lao-Vietnamese Treaty of 1977 a "forgery".

Is the Royal Government based in China given that they are exiled or do they just live as normal citizens deprived of their rule in Laos?

If any Revolution does occur, better hope that Western interference would be minimal as we all know what happened when the CIA tried to combat communism in the Middle East during the Cold War