'Sup Sup Forums i just found out my gf of 2 years had a fucking foursome with 2 cunts and a cunt's bf in the only week...

'Sup Sup Forums i just found out my gf of 2 years had a fucking foursome with 2 cunts and a cunt's bf in the only week I've ever gone out of town for work.

I basically told her "die bitch" and ended the relationship on the spot -
Was this a bad move? She's always been desperate to keep me around so should I tell her to fuck off forever or rope her back in?

Pic related

That's pretty messed up m8.
She a hoe

Just let it go, if it happened once and you let it go then it will most certainly happen again.

>Was this a bad move?
Are you retarded? Fuck no it wasn't a bad move. Don't ever take back a useless cunt that cheats on you.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. Forget that ho

Now dump nudes

Yes terrible move. Why get rid of her? Just use her for free pussy til you upgrade to someone better? Lol

Take her back, then fuck her in the ass and let her suck her shit off your dick. Then polite tell her you just dont have the feelings for her

unless she can get you into a foursome... even then leave after, a slut is always a risk. even fucking other girls, you don't know what she's bringing back. also post more pics

Murder suicides the only way m8. Death before dishonor

They get it

Agree. Post more pics.

Kek

let her beg for a while then get her to watch you fuck her friends then leave her anyways. If the bitch can't close her legs for a week so you can make money to support both of you she doesn't respect or care about you.

This girl is clearly too young and imature to be in a relationship. You did the right thing man.

u should dump a load in her then tell her to gtfo when your done lol

I have a PhD in humun psychology, this guys right, it's the only way.

OP do you live in or near Oxford?

Dump all her noodz. It will make you feel better. Cheap therapy really!

Only one recourse.... Fuck her mom

OP here,
Not near Oxford.
Will dump more

Rope her back in and Do the same to her

You did the right thing. Don't be weak now.

>She's always been desperate to keep me around

sounds like you've got pussy on tap. give her hope that you'll take her back if she 'proves how much she loves you', then subject her to all the degrading shit you've always wanted to do to her. after that, keep her around as casual fuck material or get rid of her as you choose.

also: you can definitely fuck a few of her friends via threesome if you want.

I knew i could count on you for reassurance, anons

Duly noted
Here's her with one of the cunts licking her nip

advise imgur dump

ah okay. I asked because she looks like my ex, who moved to Oxford for uni shortly after we broke up

>cheated on by your gf of two years

are you me? Just brokeup with her two months ago and here is what I can tell you user, forget about her.

She is one girl, I know you had a strong connection with her and cutting that will hurt like a bitch, but the girl you had a connection with is dead now, only a cheating girl who doesnt care about you remains. It's time to move on, upgrade to a girl just as hot or maybe even hotter, try different flavors, and find a girl that will love you and wont cheat. You'll be much happier with her.

Whenever you start thinking about your ex or what you couldve done or bla bla just think about all the new hot girls and fresh pussy you can have, think of all the new girls, not the old cheating one. You are free user, act like it.

Goodluck bro

Do you have photos of foursome? Post that shit!

>I basically told her "die bitch" and ended the relationship on the spot -
>Was this a bad move?
no, it was the smart thing to do
if she'd do it once because she thought she'd get away with it, the only thing she's learnt is to be more careful next time

threads like this make it seem like having a gf really isn't worth it. I mean as soon as you left town she was getting fucked by three girls and a dude. The dog probably got in on it too. Just seems like a waste of time to me.

Checked
Earning em tonight, satan

No but i just asked her, that's brilliant

Here's one of the cunt's tits

christ i was expecting you to say you forgave her given the amount of cuck shit posted round here. good move, only thing you fucked up was thinking this >Was this a bad move?
otherwise you did good OP

Best response bring back honor killings

always satisfied with nudes

She's a hoe. Never changes. Let her make it up for ya by having a few threesomes but kill all emotional attachment. Use her as a fuck toy. Once a hoe always a hoe