Rate my apt

Nicely boring

What floor are you on? would be 9/10 if the TV was 60" or so

2nd floor. Tv is about 43"

7/10... would bang you if i was whore

You'd have to bang me if I paid you.

Big TVs are for poor people

Oi, that's some dumb shit right there.

It all depends on the distance between your couch and the TV itself if you were making this a psychological thing.

Wrong

A fucking 60" TV says a lot about a person, OP has a fucking mini grand piano, why ruin the style with a giant "look how much time I spend on my ass" conversation piece.

It's not about money you goof ball..

You can buy a 60" for $500 easily nowadays, that's like 1/10th the price of a brand new car.

especially with 4k TVs, 1080p TVs are cheapening.

Do you realise you just backed up my argument?

It's a nice place. It's got a very "adult" vibe going on but I'm reminded of that line from Ferris Bueler's Days Off speaking about his friend's parent's house, "It's like a museum. It's very cold and you aren't allowed to touch anything."

Your place is a little too perfect. It's like you don't actually live there. I'd also recommend more carpets. The piano is cool so long as you actually use it.

Your argument was that a big TV was to flaunt money, whereas I'm saying it's for the convenience of not having to squint to watch a show, in addition to MY side, TV's aren't costly anymore, it's 2017 and these things have been around for a while.

>wire across the floor

Uncle Larry?

I hardly go in my living room except to play and cook. My office looks a little more lived in. And like a bomb went off but I mostly keep that door shut

Damn dude, your mom's apartment is banging. Love her bed by the way.

You pointed out that a big tv isn't expensive, so it's obtainable for poor people (probably on credit) so therefore its no longer socially acceptable in the upper classes because a giant screen as the centre piece of a room is vulgar as fuck.

Kek op is gonna trip one of these days

>apartment
>literally flushing your money down the toilet

What do you do for work and how much do you make a year?

Explain

Quite the opposite. A mortgage is giant liability financially that you shouldn't take on until you have a reason like kids or family. Until you have a family, the best thing to do is "travel light." Carry as little debt and financial liabilities as possible.

Why the fuck do you still have a Christmas tree up? It is fucking March for God's sake.

the festive lights help with my depression so I left it up. I live alone so i dont mind

That's not a bad move. Just take the christmas-y stuff off.

have you considered moving the lights to spread around your room with tape rather than having it appear as a christmas tree?

also, why are you alone?

>2017
>living in an apartment

Why?

theyre sortof built into the tree but I suppose I could go buy some and hang them up

I'm alone because I've screwed up a bunch of relationships pretty bad and now I'm afraid to get out there and meet people

technically it's a condominium. I like your setup. good taste

>these are the same people that make Steam begging threads

Yeah, and that Ford Mustang is yours too, I assume?

Eames/10
another mid-century fag I see. nice user

Just cause you have a Christmas tree up doesn't mean you're family will come back

Kek

So then what is a bourgeois choice of centerpiece in 2017?

Lol nope. Here's my bedroom

How much for rent and where?

Why waste space and money with a hamster mill when you can run anywhere in the world for free??

>so it's obtainable for poor people (probably on credit)
>probably on credit
Do you really buy things in cash?

I use credit on pretty much everything save for drugs. Have absolutely no debt and pay off the bill in full every month.

it gets cold here in the winter. cant run through a foot of snow... actually I guess you can but I don't want to

this. haven't carried cash in literally years. gun to my head, i'd sooner be killed than be able to tell you the last time i was at a bank or atm machine.

Homosexual much?

feels.

moar

Robert crumb early jazz greats wall....

there's nothing wrong with that, just keep living and someday you'll find someone who appreciates you enough, and they'll be persistent.

thanks user :)

this looks kindof odd out of context

Yeah my place is tiny so I can only get a pic of one part of it at a time. That's just my music practicing corner. Need a wide angle lens.

what instrument? guessing sax?

Nope jazz guitar.