Just got me some Gabapentin (Neurontin) 10x 100mg tabs...

Just got me some Gabapentin (Neurontin) 10x 100mg tabs. Is this enough to get high on or should i wait til i get more later ? Also what to expect as i've obviously never done them before

Other urls found in this thread:

askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20235&name=NEURONTIN&PerPage=60&sort=satisfaction&order=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1000mgs all at once isn't a lot

go to askapatient.com and look at reviews

probably nothing will happen even if you take all of them

askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20235&name=NEURONTIN&PerPage=60&sort=satisfaction&order=0

it's generally something you take over a period of weeks/months to get a long term benefit

You will get a buzz off ten if you never had and aren't natural tolerant to downers. Other wise wait till you got ten more and poke holes in the cap with a pin coz they take a long time to come on

shit is useless for getting high. it'll help potentiate other drugs though.

That shit does not get you high

expect to shit yoruself...

its good for withdrawals too

wrong

gabapentin can get you very high at higher doses, in the 6+ gram range

I am prescribed 1800mg twice a day. There is no high. 1000mg wont do shit.

It will make you sleepy not high. This is definitely not a recreational type drug

why would anyone take 6 grams of that shit when there are so many better options out there that'll get you higher? ive taken up to 2 grams of it and it didn't do much except make me feel nauseous. i managed to get a pretty good nod combining it with codeine though.

Try snorting it. I know a junky that loves pregabalin, a related drug.

I'm currently on 180mg Dihydrocodeine and 20mg diazepam. Would it be worth doing all 10 right now ? I'm a tramadol addict and don't get my script til tomorrow. I'm basically looking to fast forward til then but i've done all i have in my medicine cabinet.

In combination with other drugs, it greatly increases their effects. So even if you don't get a buzz off of the gabapentin itself, it'll heighten the effects of whatever else you're on. I don't know your tolerance levels so I can't give proper safety advice here on dosage in relation to your other consumption.

Do all 10, then drink about a gallon of bleach. Should do the job.

how does tramadol compare to codeine?

lol I'm not a doctor. definitely don't take all 10, maybe taper yourself off of everything. I'd save the Valium for the withdrawals too. just do your research

Also, just for reference, standalone 100mg might give a buzz if you've never done it before, but that's a relatively low recreational dose. My roommate seems to be strongly affected by it, she gets decently high off of one of my 800s so your mileage may vary. I don't know what other anons are talking about when they say it doesn't get you high, I've been getting high on it for years. My tolerance is too high though, I find myself taking 8800mg for a good buzz.

I do 800-900mg Tramadol a day but i've only had 200mg today as i ran out.

It's about the same but without the digestive transit effects I prefer trams

Someone needs a hug

Damn it, meant 1000 mg

Have you taken gabapentin at all before?

I think i took a 300mg cap once, but that was years ago

Cant recall it having an effect, but like i say it was about 10 years ago

OK, from what you've taken already how do you feel?

taper yourself off that shit. tramadol isn't even a real opiate and I'm no doctor but 900mgs sounds pretty toxic. if you're gonna fuck with painkillers you might as well use the good ones. good luck though

I would like to echo this user's advice, because in fact any other opiate is actually safer as tramadol as in high doses (and yours is really fucking high) it can cause life-threatening serotonin syndrome and also puts you at risk for seizures. Other opiates do not have that added danger.

Pretty much normal. I can take loads of DHC and valium. Its just about keeping the tramabol withdrawl at bay for now. I want to sleep but i know it aint gonna happen so i have to wait for the drugstore to open in about 7 hours time

what will happen: You will not be able to articulate for about 24 hours.

What a dumb fuck. 6 grams? What kind of high do you get from it? I have tons of this shit. I get 120 400mg per month

Been thinking about changing to something else but all they can give me is trams or dhc. I do have a legit reason for using it, but started taking more than i should and had to find black market sources to supplement my prescription. I honestly don't know what the fuck to do

quit cold turkey instead of being a little bitch. how'd you get addicted the weakest painkiller there is? it's not even a real opiate.

?

OK. I'd like to again stress how gabapentin seems to affect different individuals very differently, some getting high at 800mg and some feeling next to nothing from 2000mg, so I cannot guarantee anything but I feel at least that you're probably not putting yourself at risk by combining it with what you've already consumed and taking the 1000mg, and it is good for easing withdrawal even if you don't get high so if it were me I'd take it to help get through the next few hours. Keep in mind though that gabapentin can take a long time to hit you (1 to 1.5 hours for me). I'd recommend eating something relatively fatty about an hour after taking them, that seems to increase its absorption/affect.

it makes you feel good xD try it o usually do a half oz at a time
I >3 chemicals!1!

You will NEVER get high from that. You're a special kind of retard, aren't you?

just pop as many pills as you need until you feel better

You could try to taper down slowly (with its affect on serotonin I feel it might be dangerous to quit cold turkey) and once you're down to close to a normal dose switch over to the dhc.

you probably could, but is it even worth it? anyone who takes 6000 milligrams of anything without fully understanding how it affects them is retarded.

Don't listen to this idiot. Cold turkey immediately, that stuff is toxic and will fuck up your liver. If you start to feel any symptoms of serotonin syndrome, take ~500mg of mdma. That'll sort your brain chemistry out.

1. Take 3 pills at once every 30 minutes preferably with something fizzy as it will help with the absorption.

2. Have a meal after you've taken them as it will help with absorption again.

It'll take a while to kick in but you'll notice that you're high after a while. It's kinda like being drunk I'd say.

I have severe back pain from a bad accident years ago. It's not just about the drug withdrawl, i can't function without it

Also, don't listen to the retards saying you can't get high from them. They probably swallow 10 at a time and then wonder why they don't work. The bioavailability goes down from 60% to something like 27% after 300mg.

You get serotonin syndrome from too much tramadol, not from withdrawal dumbass. And adding mdma which increases serotonin if you already have serotonin syndrome is asking for death for the record, though it could theoretically help withdrawal. Sudden withdrawal from a serotonin affecting agent risks something akin to SSRI discontinuation syndrome, which depending on how much and how long you've been taking it can be either pretty unpleasant or risk major side effects including psychosis. I don't think user wants end up spending a week in a mental ward.

I'm gonna take 500mg and try to get some sleep. Thanks for the advice

Can confirm, this is fairly accurate. Though you can still get high from taking a large amount all at once, it's just more wasteful.

you should probably see a doctor instead of asking Sup Forums for medical advice. maybe physiotherapy would help with your back. tramadol is shit though, why not just take 3 aleve?

Jesus that sounds like a lot

No problem, good luck with everything user

you must have a phd in bullshit. I'm trying to help this guy you fucking buzz kill.

mdma not an option for me anyway, my guy only deals in pharms

just take a fuck ton of adderall

Smoke some good weed , sit back, close your eyes and try to relax

Considering this is all easily verifiable stuff with a little googling, I have to wonder if you're just trolling at this point