Why do such beautiful white women let such disgusting negros have access to their perfect pink pussies to produce such...

Why do such beautiful white women let such disgusting negros have access to their perfect pink pussies to produce such degenerative half breeds?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.xhamster.com/movies/7351844/wife_and_bbc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree with the text, but the star swapping sandwich bread thing is great. I would smile everytime I bit into a sandwich that looks like that.

I think its out of pity.

liberal media.

Same. :3

white girl pussy was invented for the pleasure of the black penis

White women are by definition degenerates.
We except for pretty much this, sure this guy got cucked

its mostly gross white women no one wants with niggers. mixed children are gross too.

Fuck you peter puffing fags. I would totally do that to my sandwiches, that looks badass.

On a different note, I know you're weak bitches who can't slay pussy at all, let alone outside your race, so you confine yourself to weakness. I spread my superior seed to not only white women, but also all these brown/yellow/black sluts so I dilute future darkies into something more acceptable. If you aren't tasting the rainbow and nutting in all women to dilute nigness, you are a failure and not even a fraction of a man.

dilute the nigness so it goes away, please, hurry

>saying its liberal media
>saying its pity or white guilt
>not saying its just preference
its just preference.

Fucking retards

I would TOTALLY do that to my sandwich if I wasn't too lazy to actually do that.
Also black girls are hot, and white male + black female has the lowest divorce rate of all possible combinations.

Severe self esteem issues on this black guy.
I'm sure he has suffered a million racial hits, he doesn't want his children to go through the same.
He simply hates himself

>not wanting to spread your superior genes over the whole human genepool to improve it as much as possible

There's a black guy in that photo? Are you talking about the big shadow? I think you posted the wrong image.

I mean, I'd definitely do that to my sandwich. And so would my black husband.

Where can I find the full video. I've seen the end

m.xhamster.com/movies/7351844/wife_and_bbc.html
Here you go fellow cucky, whore out all of our white women, black power