Why is trump such an asshole?

Why is trump such an asshole?
This was so fucking cringey to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWbP8eC-SIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

back now leaf

go to bed

when you're next to the woman who destroyed your fatherland it's hard not to be an arsehole.

Not a fan of Trump, but I genuinely believe him that he just didn't hear Merkel.

youtube.com/watch?v=GWbP8eC-SIw

go to reddit and ask there

he's unironically senile so he probably zoned out for a moment

WTF Germany

>destroyed her fatherland
Germany is the economic powerhouse of Europe, it's rich as fuck. Merkel isn't perfect, but she doesn't really deserve that much hate. The living standards, economy, and infrastructure and Germany are top notch

He's alpha. Merkel deserves all the contempt she gets.

return to posting why you're such a loser

She didn't like it when Trump said:

>"Immigration is a privilege, not a right, and the safety of our citizens must comes first".

I'm pretty sure that guy likes trump.

Sadly this. Don't believe the Sup Forums maymays

Turks in Germany are no different from Mexicans in America, or curryniggers in Canada, or Algerians in France. They're just immigrants brought in to drive down wages for the silly goys, but literally everyone does it. Merkel has weathered the storm of the economic recession, and there's a reason she keeps getting reelected.

>the fatherland

M-M-M-MUH HERITAGE!

Yeah wtf is that shit.

He's just following after his papa Putin. Got to show her who's boss!

I think is way more cringy, seeing the chancellor of your country negating itself to be seeing holding its own country flag

He doesn't want to touch treasonous faggots

>doesn't want to touch treasonous faggots
>most pro Israeli president we've ever had
>is friends with Netanyahu

>Odnoklassniki

wtf? I don´t even know what that is. Everyone I know uses Intagram or Facebook.

It's not treason to look out for the best interests of the US. You have to be friends with the jews in today's day and age t oget anywhere.

>drumpf

Yeah deutch explain yourselfs

Depends. It seems like were declining, maybe it's just my home federal state being shit, but I see more and more old people searching for bottles to turn in, more beggars and the statistics say that the number of poor children grows. Just cause our companies seem to do fine, doesn't mean that we all profit from it. Letting in almost a million uneducated people won't help, it puts pressure on those who already have to deal with it.

For now. In the next decades, Germany will die. The ordnung will go away as non-whites will make up more of German population.
Your own country isn't enough of an example you irredeemable cuck?

Brain dead Le Pen supporter detected. Wilders just got BTFO and your turn will come soon, faggot.

Exactly, more useless niggers means more stress on the functioning system. Ultimately the system will break, because africans and arabs are simply incapable of first world living. If they were, we'd know it already.
Immigration in Europe has only one purpose: the destruction of Europe. There is no legitimate argument for massive African immigration towards Europe, not one.

>Immigration in Europe has only one purpose: the destruction of Europe
But who would do such a thing, user-kun?

For now. Our numbers keep growing. They grow in the gap there is between leftist cuck discourse and reality. And the gap keeps getting bigger and bigger. We're not going anywhere. Enjoy 8 years of Trump my cuck friend.

Xa!

So I'm sure you can't be serious but if you are, have you ever wondered where the sudden support for these parties comes from?

true, it's retarded, the worst thing is that at the start of the crisis they tried to make the people believe all these immigrants were high skilled and we'd all profit from it.
I swear I'm always surprised how dumb the people are here, as some even believed that bullshit.

>the best interests of the US are jewish interests
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The rootless global elite.

>implying the conservative faggots who worship their billionaire god emperor aren't the true cucks
wew

Wilders' party gained 25% in seats, grew to become the 2nd largest party and got blown the fuck out?

>flag

oh, that explains it.

They got their candidate elected, didn't they?

What is Odnoklassniki? Never heard of this before, all my Family Members and Friends use Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

If you're not allied with the Jews they will fuck your shit up. By this point you'd think you'd realize that.

There's two options. Gas the Jews, or be best friends with the Jews. Otherwise you're not making it in this world, bub.

That does not in any way mean they aren't cucked as fuck.

Why was this such a big deal ? I seriously don't get it. He didn't shake her hand. So what ?

It's not like Merkel was waiting for a handshake with her hand open - that would've made it really awkward but it was only a quick exchange of

-Handshake ?

-No.

Not him, but I don't get your political systems either, any more than 2 major parties is weird to me.
Honestly more would make sense, but the other parties are at like 8% at most

Yeah but trump is not thinking like, "hmmm, I need to be friends with the Jews or I'm finished". Trump is literally an Israeli shill, hell half his family is fucking Jewish. He would literally bomb the shit out of the Middle East and let refugees flood Europe as long as his precious Israel is safe. I never understood why stormcucks(not saying that you're one) always thought trump was some sort of savior to defeat "the Jews", when he basically sucks their dick.

He showed german dogs where's their place. Very nice.

Because he doesn´t like her, obviously.
Trump seems like he would take politics personally.
She also represents everything he is against.

>I never understood why stormcucks(not saying that you're one) always thought trump was some sort of savior to defeat "the Jews", when he basically sucks their dick.

No one actually says that, mind you. People who like Trump are more of the Libertarian - alt right crowd, they're not Nazis and don't explicitly hate Jews (if they're even opposed to them in any way at all).

Wilders is the second biggest party...

never heard of it, but a lot of russians live here.
with that beeing said, i thought you guys use vkontakte

You guys vastly overestimate the actual power of the Jews. They're obviously a very influential faction, but the Germans and Anglos have pretty much always used the Jews more than the Jews have used them.

The Eastern European and Mediterranean countries have always needed the Jews to prop up their countries, but Anglos and Germans have never actually needed their help and more or less co-conspire or use the Jews as a political device.

[Multiple Citations Needed]

This, the Anglos are the real enemy. Over 90% of the problems in today's world exist because of their actions. They're the ones that created Israel, EU, and NATO. Anglos are the scum of the earth

You should try having more than just two parties who dominate the entire political sphere. I'm sure you'd prefer it.

aren't you an anglo aswell?

Merkel is a victim of bullying.

Individually, no

Yeah, apply that to Italy now. Poor Germany can't take some refugees. Please somebody save us

Why should he shake her hand? She's a (((globalist))) collaborator. Trump is a BAUZ

It's just a lab

init
wuld pet tbqh