So Trump gets his news from Breitbart while ignoring intelligence reports and daily briefings in general...

So Trump gets his news from Breitbart while ignoring intelligence reports and daily briefings in general? Anyone else find this troubling?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trump-and-the-amazing-alex-jones
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/12/republican-healthcare-trump-pence-medicaid-indiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hello Shill.

I find it troubling that you get paid to post this fake news bullshit on a daily basis.

wow again with the shilling posts.

FUCK OFF

He's doing great. Only the Jew media is worried. They have suffered a loss of control and power.

Before I go, let me remind you that the Democratic Party is bleeding normies and you will likely give up a senate supermajority in 2018.

And if the healthcare bill passes the republicans will lose the house.

Also nimble America or Russian shill?

/thread and saged

trump doesnt have to get the news from anywhere now. he makes the news instead.

Are trump fans generally anti Semitic?

Trump is a vile, disgusting sociopath.

Seriously, as a human being he has not one single redeeming trait - he is dumb, arrogant, a liar, willfully ignorant of politics and world events, lazy as fuck, and pathologically incapable of admitting he was ever wrong about something.

As is said often, he's the poor man's idea of a rich man and the dumb man's idea of brilliance.

Wow the Russian-paid Trump shills are on the job.

Trump literally gets his news from Breitbart opinion pieces and admits to refusing daily briefings while he constantly insults the intelligence community

>Any news site that reports something I don't agree with must be incorrect.

This guy

the fewer sources of information you have coming in, the less confusing it is

"Trump described the Enquirer last month as "a magazine that, frankly, in many respects, should be very respected." He added at a news conference in Ohio: "I've always said, 'Why didn't the National Enquirer get the Pulitzer Prize for Edwards and O.J. Simpson and all of these things?'"

Kek

Yeah, everyone in the US supported her and though she should win is evidence that there was no foreign interference. QED.

Lol

save them my friend, they're yours!

Butthurt cuck get the fuck out

Yup, no arguments? Call him a "cuck". If you weren't on Sup Forums, I'd think you didn't know what that word really meant. Or, if you weren't one yourself.

cucks get off on watching their woman get fucked by another man. look it up. it doesn't mean whatever the hell you think it means

I am a cuck. Just not a liberal cuck.

> Trump Supporter
/Thread

Trump gets his news from infowars as well. No, seriously.

newyorker.com/news/daily-comment/donald-trump-and-the-amazing-alex-jones

the libs still dont get why they lost?

And FOX. He's tweeted and repeated things said by them shortly after they are said, and you can hear his TV blasting sometimes in news footage.

Trump voters need to be fucking euthanised

Not really, you guys knew what sort of person he was before you chose him. You've made your bed, now you use the next four years sleeping in it.
Perhaps in the next election, you won't let on side commit voter fraud within their own ranks and not let the other side set up a trumped up clown as a candidate.

Because people like you believe the horseshit that comes out of his mouth?

Also he lost the popular vote

Don't worry. Millions of them are going to lose medical coverage soon and said people tend to be malnourished, overweight and tobacco users.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/mar/12/republican-healthcare-trump-pence-medicaid-indiana

Feels good

The intelligence community is staffed almost entirely by Democrat loyalists hell bent on taking Trump down. It was caught lying over and over again to cover for Obama's lies about his pathetic counterterrorism efforts and lately has been manufacturing intel wholesale to make Trump look illegitimate. Career bureaucrats throughout the executive branch are leaking both classified info and fake leads like crazy just to hurt Trump. It's full-on sabotage, even treason.

Of course, you fuckers eat up every bit of anti-Trump propaganda you see, no matter how ludicrous or thoroughly disproven, simply because it's what's cool now. We literally have a shadow government working to dismantle the duly elected administration and you're siding with the traitorous losers. Why? Because of Trump's blustery, swaggering demeanor? Is having a blustering ass as president really worse than letting a slow-motion coup subvert our republic, throw open our doors to the dregs of the Third World, and censor critics of PC dogma?

Not to me. But that's because unlike most of the people left here, I can think for myself, and I don't need to resort to letting vapid memes do my arguing for me.

Breitbart backs up all its claims with research, including photographic and video evidence. The intelligence agencies still haven't shown any evidence supporting their claims about supposed hacking related to the election.

Yes it is troubling to anyone with half a brain. When the most eloquent response the opposition can come up with is calling you a "cuck" then you know you are on the right side of history

>Because people like you believe the horseshit that comes out of his mouth?
I didnt vote for him faggot. but nice guess anyway. if you dont figure out what is wrong with your party then he will get a 2nd term.

Says CNN.....fake news brah

Do you not find it more troubling, even disturbing, that the intelligence agencies (that shouldn't exist in the first place, they're unconstitutional, like so much other shit that gets by) are essentially useless, and/or malicious, and not only spy on everybody in the country, but most likely engage in silent internal wars of extortion and blackmail with one another because they've been given too fucking much power, money, and impunity?

Did you not learn along with all of us that aside from the nsa amassing data on everybody's digital correspondences, which we've known for certain for a few years now because of Snowden, the cia has supposedly developed such cunning software that they can not only see through everybody's phones, but can also manipulate discovered hacks to appear as though they were performed by any other countries, states, nations, actors etc..?
They've also been sharing much of this information with foreign intelligence agencies, and just groups and individuals hostile to us have almost certainly gotten ahold of these things.

I'm well aware that rightberg are just another insufferably biased media publication politicised beyond recognition not too dissimilar to buzzfeed and its sister sites, but were I Trump, I'd probably put more faith in them than the long corrupted agencies surrounding him, easily.

ok, so im a trump supporter but imma play devils advocate abit
.>why do you guys assume anyone opposing trump is a jew or is payed to support clinton. Your aware that lots of people dont like trump right?
>why is it that 95 % of the respponses are just " fuck of shill" and never anythhing actully defending their side of the argument?

Also, daily reminder that if you can't defend your argument with facts and just throw out generic insults you're no better than the niggers and SJW's

fuck off shill

/thread

hairy pottery

I'm tired of hanging out with ShareBlue people, they never want to talk about anything but Trump.

>hi am a russian shill: the post

Ignorant white trash without money elected ignorant white trash with money. The country is now a white trash trailer park reality show.

(you)
for (((you)))

>implying libs use any type of facts

>elected ignorant white trash with money.
yeah he totally came right out of his trailer park tower directly to the oval ofice.

F A K E
N
E
W
S

Fuck off, Shill.

Under budget, ahead of schedule.

You mean that wall that's going to be way over budget and is already behind schedule?

Every thread that's negative about trump gets spammed with this.

DUDE, RUSSIANS.

Who pays the OP to keep posting all this Trump nonsense? This fucking nigger did nothing but butt rape the country for 8 long years, and his Chewbacca and niglets were disgusting. Soros paying you? Media Doesnt Matters? Fuck off and die OP - and take your family with you

The rural trash shouldn't be voting and Trump is a great example why.

/thread

Oh, so you want a monarchy then?
Who gets to be the king and who gets chosen to be aristocrats?

If you put in the effort and knew where to look you'd be able to find out where the money's coming from and where it's going. But I should mention that I'm lazy and would rather just call op a raging faggot.